Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped (14494 Views)

How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 / Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo / Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by naptu2: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
There have been wild rumours in the past 24 hours that a God Is Good Mobility bus going from Owerri to Abuja was attacked by Fulani herdsmen and that the passengers were kidnapped. God is Good Motors have now responded to the rumours.

https://twitter.com/GIGMobility/status/1208710387719442432

1 Share

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by KingSatan: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
angry
Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by naptu2: 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by omenka(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
A section of this country has become so enmeshed in hate and all its accompaniments that truth has become an abominable vice to them.

Even on this statement by the company itself, watch as they go for the jugular of the company claiming the company has chosen to take sides with fulani terrorists for daring to bust their big bubble of lies.

Damn shame.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by izzou(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
Dont just refute those lies

Get the links to those stories, and sue whoever published them

Let's have some sanity in this country sef. All these social media replies are doing nothing

Take them to court

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by helinues: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
This people are hell bent in destroying this country with there ridiculous fake news..

But God pass them..

Can they please speedy the social media regulator and also build new prisons to accommodate this mischievous people

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by naptu2: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
This is not the first time that this exact same type of rumour is circulating. A very similar rumour went viral in 2018.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6666705_screenshot20180207230735_pngf9d4ffbac6ee8969bd4346c177a16594

https://www.nairaland.com/4336034/not-attacked-fulani-herdsmen-god#64881525

2 Likes

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by Simplyleo: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Watch how God Is Good Mobility soon becomes the most useless company supporting tyrant Buhari. grin

I still can't understand why a large collection of human beings choose to live in self deceit, lies and fantasies.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by Chatbot1234: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
I don't know, but I feel it's true. Today on twitter this company payed influencers to actually start sharing good stories.
It isnt their fault people was kidnapped but at least they can chose another day for their agenda.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by naptu2: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
Chatbot1234:
I don't know, but I feel it's true. Today on twitter this company payed influencers to actually start sharing good stories.
It isnt their fault people was kidnapped but at least they can chose another day for their agenda.

What's your evidence that it's true?

Note that this is not the first time that this rumour is being spread. It happened last year and nobody was kidnapped then.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by Ishilove: 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
Some of these rumour mongers need to be made an example of. That is the only way to strike fear into the hearts of potential fake news disseminators

6 Likes

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by 100RSD: 5:17am On Dec 23, 2019
omenka:
A section of this country has become so enmeshed in hate and all its accompaniments that truth has become an abominable vice to them.

Even on this statement by the company itself, watch as they go for the jugular of the company claiming the company has chosen to take sides with fulani terrorists for daring to bust their big bubble of lies.

Damn shame.

You're worst than them

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by atobs4real(m): 5:19am On Dec 23, 2019
Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by philip0906(m): 5:20am On Dec 23, 2019
Chatbot1234:
You guys should stop this nonsense please. The company has clearly refuted the claims. GIGM is the most professional inter state transport company in the country.

Are your family members missing? Has anyone reported their family members travelling in GIGM on that route missing?

Despite the clear refuting of the wild claims, you're still feeling it's true just because you want to latch on an opportunity to lament, wail or what exactly is your reason for wanting to believe a clear rumour?

The penchant to spread falsehood and unverified claims is nauseating. This is not the first time this same rubbish will be happening.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by Ayoswit(f): 5:20am On Dec 23, 2019
Naija and fake news sha undecided

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by sochey(f): 5:20am On Dec 23, 2019
Ishilove:
Some of these rumour mongers need to be made an example of. That is the only way to strike fear into the hearts of potential fake news disseminators

Exactly, all for the likes and views.

Moreover, I've been waiting to read something on fp since last night. Now I'm being face slammed by this bs lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by optimus106(m): 5:22am On Dec 23, 2019
sad
Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by PastorandMentor(m): 5:24am On Dec 23, 2019
Thunder Fire anybody wey wan spoil your business cheesy
Merry Christmas

4 Likes

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by opalu: 5:25am On Dec 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by dangotesmummy: 5:28am On Dec 23, 2019
Ojata niyen
Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by Punchline33: 5:28am On Dec 23, 2019
Competitors trying to tanish their image. I suspect people sympathetic to Peace Mass Transit cos their vehicle was involved in an accident recently and GIGM is one of the major beneficiaries of the mishap. Crazy country!

8 Likes

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by StagethemTVee: 5:34am On Dec 23, 2019
This is getting interesting? What about the handles that claim they know people directly involved?

2 Likes

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by Jobabori(m): 5:34am On Dec 23, 2019
Some people are just desperate that bad things must happened. They take joy in spreading bad news solely to put blames in someone's door step. Since we do not have the usual fuel scarcity during this period again, lies should be manufactured in order to apportion blame.

6 Likes

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by Ekpekus(m): 5:34am On Dec 23, 2019
izzou:
Dont just refute those lies

Get the links to those stories, and sue whoever published them

Let's have some sanity in this country sef. All these social media replies are doing nothing

Take them to court
I totally agree with you on this

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by Noerection: 5:35am On Dec 23, 2019
I fear pigs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by naptu2: 5:37am On Dec 23, 2019
StagethemTVee:
This is getting interesting? What about the handles that claim they know people directly involved?

The woman that said that her cousin was one of the people kidnapped has deleted her tweet. https://twitter.com/sourcybone15/status/1208679089688764417

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by Rapmoney(m): 5:50am On Dec 23, 2019
Chatbot1234:
Do you have any atom of sense left in your head?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Poisons Water Sources In Borno Villages / Woman Drowns In Ondo Cherubim And Seraphim Church's Well, Pastor Arrested / Newborn Baby Found Dead After Being Abandoned Inside Leather Bag In Jos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.