Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3144 Views)

Did I Overreact By Sending Him The Text? / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by seun66(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
she did that so you get the message to STAY AWAY FROM HER AND HER HOSTEL!!!

5 Likes

Re: . by MAGG0T(m): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
shocked

Una wey de waste time chasing one girl, una no get handwork?

E fit be one dirty girl wey on how you dip her pant for detergent, de water no go foam, de OP de pursue like this

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Chidi2022: 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
she probably was hurt with the way you turned her down first.. . she only wants to pay you back in your own coin...

11 Likes

Re: . by Blunttruth: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
seun66:
Hi nairalanders, I need your opinion please. A lady(in her late 20s) met me some months ago and asked me to be her boyfriend. I stylishly told her to finish with her exams first, then we will talk. After the exams, I didn't say anything about it. We were still close though. I just started my program then so I wanted to wait a bit. Fast track to 6 months later, I asked her for a relationship, she said she is not ready. I do not know if she is attracted to someone else. The following week, when I visited her hostel, I met her sister only. She later called and was angry I did not inform her before coming. She told me on the phone again that she is not interested (despite I didn't say anything about relationship when she called), I told her " but I have not said anything about that after I first asked you out", she said yes, she is just telling me again. Now, some days ago, the lady called me to say she wants to see me and talk about the relationship I proposed. When I got to her place, she told me she has decided and the answer is no. I got a little confused and replied her thus; I asked you to be my girlfriend on so and so date, and you replied no, since then I didn't talk about relationship with you. You called me the second time just to tell me the same thing, you invited me to your house now just to say no again? You gave me ur response the first time, why are you repeating it even after I didn't talk about it with you again?. She didn't reply. Guys I do not understand the scenario. Since I asked her out, I have not been talking to her as frequent as before, why does she keep calling to say no? I was a little bit firm with her on that day. What ur opinion on this please.
She wants you to woo her
. Try a little harder to convince her.

3 Likes

Re: . by Slynation(m): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
A lady lowered her ego and asked you out and you stylishly declined by procrastination until after 6 months you decided to give it a shot...Oga move on!!

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Blunttruth:

She wants you to woo her
. Try a little harder to convince her.
Dem still dey woo women these days? Una get strength Sha undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Chidi2022: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
SmellySperm:

Dem still dey woo women these days? Una get strength Sha undecided
If i sound you... Ebot

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Chidi2022:
If i sound you... Ebot
Inwâng, who frustrate you this evening?
Re: . by kaymart: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Chidi2022:
she probably was hurt with the way you turned her down first.. . she only wants to pay you back in your own coin...
Women will always find excuse for fellow women.
No matter what, as a guy, never ever take relationship advice from Women. They will lead u astray.
Re: . by Chidi2022: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
SmellySperm:

Inwâng, who frustrate you this evening?
Lmao ..... Don't tell me you do not know who i am . . ekpangkwukwo
Re: . by Chidi2022: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
kaymart:

Women will always find excuse for fellow women.
No matter what, as a guy, never ever take relationship advice from Women. They will lead u astray.
You lack sense.... did you see any advice in my comment? i only gave my opinion towards the question he asked... so how is that a problem to your dull brain?

2 Likes

Re: . by kaymart: 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Chidi2022:
You lack sense.... did you see any advice in my comment? i only gave my opinion towards the question he asked... so how is that a problem to your dull brain?
Don't be stupid...
That part that is making u bark like a dog and ready to bite is a general one for other men to pick sth from and not necessarily directed at U but u are so daft and absolutely oblivion of it hence u couldn't figure it out cos u've got extremely low IQ.

Moreover, From the way u started off, it's obvious u were raise in a broken home...

Get urself a life and stop being stupid as u've r constituted abject nuisance already.

Cheers to u little fool

1 Like

Re: . by okoroemeka(m): 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Slynation:
A lady lowered her ego and asked you out and you stylishly declined by procrastination until after 6 months you decided to give it a shot...Oga move on!!
I think that is one the most serious insult a man can ever give a lady,to scorn a woman that is brave enough to propose her love for you and you still have the effontery to go back and request for such love after months of procrastination,you should have been that perfect gentleman and stayed away completely,a hot pvssy waited for no man,move on

5 Likes

Re: . by Donmobi(m): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Simple

She's toying with you.
Trying to go all smooth and then switch up the gear.
Keep your calm for a week or two without talking to her.
She might yield.
If not, ....mueeve bro.

Girls and romantic novels.
Smh.
Re: . by JoeRizzla(m): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
She's still interested in you but wants you to try more( Like go on your knees ) . but Una still get time to dey woo girls ooo
Re: . by Chidi2022: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
kaymart:

Don't be stupid...
That part that is making u bark like a dog and ready to bite is a general one for other men to pick sth from and not necessarily directed at U but u are so daft and absolutely oblivion of it hence u couldn't figure it out cos u've got extremely low IQ.

Moreover, From the way u started off, it's obvious u were raise in a broken home...

Get urself a life and stop being stupid as u've r constituted abject nuisance already.

Cheers to u little fool
Lmao..... okobo carry dagger come pillow fight..... why are you this pained?? you are nothing but a brainless dundee... why did you quote me since you weren't directing the insult to me.... you should've quoted the person you were directing to and not me.... iyalaya little fool...... big fool.... cur.
Re: . by kaymart: 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Chidi2022:
Lmao..... okobo carry dagger come pillow fight..... why are you this pained?? you are nothing but a brainless dundee... why did you quote me since you weren't directing the insult to me.... you should've quoted the person you were directing to and not me.... iyalaya little fool...... big fool.... cur.
Grow up.
U r broken and bittered...u obviously need help.

U see the thing about broken home. It imprints u negatively. There's isn't much going on for u. It 's so obvious.
Pained?I'm not pained ...not at all...and I didn't raise any insult until u begin displaying Ur stupidity. Not at all... I only feel pity for u.
U are harbouring pains that aren't Ur fault and it's quite unfortunate.its destroying u. I wish u well..
U need stimulation 'cos u r miserable and lonely....Ur foul language is reflecting it...
Take care
Re: . by Slynation(m): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2022
okoroemeka:
I think that is one the most serious insult a man can ever give a lady,to scorn a woman that is brave enough to propose her love for you and you still have the effontery to go back and request for such love after months of procrastination,you should have been that perfect gentleman and stayed away completely,a hot pvssy waited for no man,move on
Lol...I swear brogrin The guy goofed up, there are better ways he should have handled the matter

1 Like

Re: . by Chidi2022: 12:05am On Mar 24, 2022
kaymart:

Grow up.
U r broken and bittered...u obviously need help.

U see the thing about broken home. It imprints u negatively. There's isn't much going on for u. It 's so obvious.
Pained?I'm not pained ...not at all...and I didn't raise any insult until u begin displaying Ur stupidity. Not at all... I only feel pity for u.
U are harbouring pains that aren't Ur fault and it's quite unfortunate.its destroying u. I wish u well..
U need stimulation 'cos u r miserable and lonely....Ur foul language is reflecting it...
Take care
why are running? you and who dey pursue line? 70years old mugu.
Re: . by kaymart: 12:11am On Mar 24, 2022
Chidi2022:
why are running? you and who dey pursue line? 70years old mugu.
I knew it....u need stimulation cos u don't have much going on for u.
I'm not old...I'm cool, sexy and handsome with much going on for me (no brag).
I don't look down on people...not at all....
But u r just kinda shitty, u need help
Re: . by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 24, 2022
Chidi2022:
Lmao ..... Don't tell me you do not know who i am . . ekpangkwukwo
Who else will troll me apart from Bksoul.
Unàm ikót cheesy
If u like u bear okoro, I'll still know
Re: . by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 24, 2022
Well, just let her be.
Not all the girls you meet her meant to be your girlfriend.

It's just funny how imbalanced life is.
Re: . by Chidi2022: 12:31am On Mar 24, 2022
SmellySperm:

Who else will troll me apart from Bksoul.
Unàm ikót cheesy
If u like u bear okoro, I'll still know
lol....... funny you.... how you dey nah i miss your small small wahala.
Re: . by Chidi2022: 12:45am On Mar 24, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Hmm

All these new female accounts when i dey see for Nairaland lately.

abi una dey vex
says someone that registered in oct 2021.... morever i am not new to nairaland.... people wey know me know me.... na condition bend crayfish.... now you can rest in piece ... nairaland Methuselah.
Re: . by flokii: 12:49am On Mar 24, 2022
She is interested in you but is probably still pained that you didn't give her positive response when she asked you to be her boyfriend.. if truly you want the girl, invite her out for lunch or to cinema and ask her out again.

1 Like

Re: . by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Chidi2022:
says someone that registered in oct 2021.... morever i am not new to nairaland.... people wey know me know me.... na condition bend crayfish.... now you can rest in piece ... nairaland Methuselah.
make i just waka pass as if i no see am
Re: . by Chidi2022: 12:58am On Mar 24, 2022
9182736455O1999:
make i just waka pass as if i no see am
just say you are blind..
Re: . by Demigod22: 1:32am On Mar 24, 2022
OP, you seems to be a very good joker. A Nigerian girl mustered the courage, letting go of her pride and ego to ask you out for a relationship, because you are James Bond, you obviously gave her cold attitude and six months later, you bring your funny ass back to come and ask that same girl out.

First of all, why did you turn her down the first time she propose relationship to you? And why are you interested now?

If I were you, either I accepted the first time she came knocking or turn her down and never look towards that direction for relationship again, but you blatantly go fall your hand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Report This Girl / Why Do Girls Like Guys That Lie? / Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.