Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? (14408 Views)

Total Nonsense: Mixed Reactions Trails The Dress A Lady Wore To A Wedding (watch / Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Iamaboonasir(m): 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:
Finger painting? Like, seriously? So men now have begin painting nails. And proud of it even.

I even saw some with leg chains. I shook my head. I'm not a woman but I dare speak for them. It's disgusting, unmanly and effeminate.

OMG. Ewwww. cry

The ones that wear waist beads nko? Very disgusting!
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Flamemignon1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
otipoju:

So what is masculinity?
Both are subjective in definition but manliness deals more with attitude,the internet is free to explore more, it's 2022, I shouldn't be the teacher when your teacher is in your palms
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by otipoju(m): 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Both are subjective in definition but manliness deals more with attitude,the internet is free to explore more, it's 2022, I shouldn't be the teacher when your teacher is in your palms

Well, when you make a claim that manliness and masculinity are not the same. I contested that and laid a counter claim that they are synonyms and provided a source to back my claim. The burden of proof is on you to provide credible sources to back your claim that manliness and masculinity are not the same.

When you tell me to go online and look for that myself, it confirms to me that you are either confused or deliberately arrogantly ignorant.

Once more for emphasis. You are either born male with a penis and female with a vagina and an uterus.
Men dont have uteruses and women dont have joysticks. A man cannot menstruate no matter how much he feels he is a woman.

Facts dont care about your feelings. Just like an African man will not wake up one day and say he is Caucasian because he feels so.

When you are born a male, by your nature you start exhibiting certain man like behaviours as you grow older due to your biology and because over thousands of years this has been observed to be the case, society expects those kind of manly behaviours from you and when you do not exhibit them and instead display female tendencies you are considered effeminate.

It is what it is. It is rooted in biology and norms and traditions stem from what has been observed over thousands of years.

Google video of Caitlin Jenner and Ben Shapiro debate. The man claiming that he is a female and found it disrespectful for Ben to address him as Sir ended up holding him by the neck and telling him that if he does not stop addressing him as" Sir", Ben Shapiro will go home in an ambulance.... reinforcing what Ben had been saying all along that Male and Female is biological. That biological nature leads to exoression of certain behaviours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bB0Tpotg_I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by limcar: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I noticed how you didn't expressly agree with him. grin Guilty conscience. Nice one. He's calling you an effeminate man now, you even admitted to always biting your nails and you didn't stop because you hate it or it digusts you. Yet you will consider yourself an alfa mail. cheesy
am looking forward to the day i will beat you up. I will naked you. I know where you live
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by CharlotteFlair: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
I wonder bro, simps done full Nigeria finish, I saw a video of a guy putting on leg chains and he painted his fingers too, I was just shaking my head in dismay, I wonder what guys are turning to these days.
You are still wondering when you have been told repeatedly that the future is Female.
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by limcar: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Missimelda01 where have you been hiding all this while?
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Dagger007(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
otipoju:

Well, when you make a claim that manliness and masculinity are not the same. I contested that and laid a counter claim that they are synonyms and provided a source to back my claim. The burden of proof is on you to provide credible sources to back your claim that manliness and masculinity are not the same.

When you tell me to go online and look for that myself, it confirms to me that you are either confused or deliberately arrogantly ignorant.

Once more for emphasis. You are either born male with a penis and female with a vagina and an uterus.
Men dont have uteruses and women dont have joysticks. A man cannot menstruate no matter how much he feels he is a woman.

Facts dont care about your feelings. Just like an African man will not wake up one day and say he is Caucasian because he feels so.

When you are born a male, by your nature you start exhibiting certain man like behaviours as you grow older due to your biology and because over thousands of years this has been observed to be the case, society expects those kind of manly behaviours from you and when you do not exhibit them and instead display female tendencies you are considered effeminate.

It is what it is. It is rooted in biology and norms and traditions stem from what has been observed over thousands of years.

Google video of Caitlin Jenner and Ben Shapiro debate. The man claiming that he is a female and found it disrespectful for Ben to address him as Sir ended up holding him by the neck and telling him that if he does not stop addressing him as" Sir", Ben Shapiro will go home in an ambulance.... reinforcing what Ben had been saying all along that Male and Female is biological. That biological nature leads to exoression of certain behaviours.

It's actually Ben Shapiro and Zoey Tur.

Modified: Sorry just saw the one with Caitlin Jenner. The Nigga really hate the LGBTQ people
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by pansophist(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iamaboonasir:

The ones that wear waist beads nko? Very disgusting!

I haven't seen those one yet. Where can I find them? I seriously want to beat one public style.
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by CharlotteFlair: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
IamV:

They sees it as fashion ,when in reality,they are losing their identity.

@the highlighted,your reaction is very effeminate, especially the dysphoric emoji .
Hahahaha grin

Effeminate wahala.
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by CharlotteFlair: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
Younger boys, I agree. No thanks to single motherhood problem we have these days. Women now raise simps simply because men no longer give fuccks about marriage. I thank God for my generation. Still don't rejoice though because simps of today turn out to be daredevil redpillers of tomorrow. God created man with emotions but Eve killed it and Delilah buried it six feet below.
Online Dominant. grin
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by CharlotteFlair: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
IamV:

Why will a grown ass man be shouting ;

"OMG,ewww ",and end up posting emoji showing where he's crying when there's nothing earlier,to substantially
corroborate the reason for the show of excessive emotions.
His reaction exude so much efferminate energy and behavior for a guy who created a topic criticizing efferminate behaviour in men.
Okay grin
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Flamemignon1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
otipoju:

We could sit here from now till the end of time to argue but we will never reach a discourse because we will finally agree to disagree and please don't give me Ben Shapiro as a reference point,he's the last person I want to hear talk about gender and gender identity, y'all are conservatives so it's completely obvious this Convo won't reach anywhere

1 Like

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by CharlotteFlair: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:

I no get generator or fuelled car. Convert am to cash na, abeg grin
You don cry finish? SIMPle guy. grin
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by otipoju(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Flamemignon1:

We could sit here from now till the end of time to argue but we will never reach a discourse because we will finally agree to disagree and please don't give me Ben Shapiro as a reference point,he's the last person I want to hear talk about gender and gender identity, y'all are conservatives so it's completely obvious this Convo won't reach anywhere

No wahala. I understand your because It is hard to provide proof that the shape of an orange fruit is not round but triangle.
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Sucre6: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
I'm not surprised at all since after I walked in on my cousin watching Telemundo with his girlfriend. God please give me only male children and not just male, real male with zero emotions.

Amen, we share same prayer point cool
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Herculex03(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Damn that shit disgusting
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Blaqroman0000: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
marshalcarter:
I've never come across such before...naim be say very soon...dem go dey wear waist bead grin
That means we're only 2 awa head is correct shocked sad
waist bead no be new thing na... Last time I was about to enter a bus going to mile 2...omo na so the conductor singlet draw up... Omo na so I see waist bead for the guy waist ooo
I almost vomited
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Flamemignon1(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
otipoju:

No wahala. I understand your because It is hard to provide proof that the shape of an orange fruit is not round but triangle.
There are square watermelons though
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by emerged01(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:
Finger painting? Like, seriously? So men now have begin painting nails. And proud of it even.

I even saw some with leg chains. I shook my head. I'm not a woman but I dare speak for them. It's disgusting, unmanly and effeminate.

OMG. Ewwww. cry
You never see finish. Me I don see man wey dey wear waist beads and woman gown as WoMAN GoWN with no shame.
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by pansophist(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
emerged01:

You never see finish. Me I don see man wey dey wear waist beads and woman gown as WoMAN GoWN with no shame.

You no beat am? shocked

You let am go freely? Mehn you f up. You suppose arrange am na. This man sef
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by pansophist(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
waist bead no be new thing na... Last time I was about to enter a bus going to mile 2...omo na so the conductor singlet draw up... Omo na so I see waist bead for the guy waist ooo
I almost vomited

Person wey you for beat when you reach your junction. This man sef
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by pansophist(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
chatinent:

I don't talk to people who wear those. It's utterly disgusting!

Youre a gentleman. Not talking to them is peaceful, beating them is the solution. Next time, arrange any man you see with beads. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by pansophist(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Haakeem:
Op as you they vexs now,watin u go con say about their oga bobrisky?

Bobrisky de avoid me, I no know why.

I dm am for social media, to lure him come my neighbourhood come sign a multi-million naira contract, but the tranny no show. The plan na to beat am, change her back to man. What nonsense. I swear when you use one do example, the rest head go correct.

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:

OMG. Ewwww. cry
When Bob is their mentor
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Transcriber: 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Angela62:
grin grin grin

Thank God I'm married.

I married when men head for this country still correct. For those looking for husband, my prayers are with you.
grin grin
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Transcriber: 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
bukatyne:

Real males have zero emotions?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My brother, you need clay to make yours.

All the males today have emotions.
I don't smiley
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Transcriber: 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
IamV:

Why will a grown ass man be shouting ;

"OMG,ewww ",and end up posting emoji showing where he's crying when there's nothing earlier,to substantially
corroborate the reason for the show of excessive emotions.
His reaction exude so much efferminate energy and behavior for a guy who created a topic criticizing efferminate behaviour in men.[/s]
trash
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Blaqroman0000: 7:08am On Mar 25, 2022
pansophist:

Person wey you for beat when you reach your junction. This man sef

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Jmichael1(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2022
marshalcarter:
I've never come across such before...naim be say very soon...dem go dey wear waist bead grin
That means we're only 2 awa head is correct shocked sad

i dn see several guys on waist bead,even my current room mate dey wear waist bead....
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Iamaboonasir(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
pansophist:

I haven't seen those one yet. Where can I find them? I seriously want to beat one public style.

One dey my area laidis... We go even gather play ball this evenimg sef! Anytime he raise his clothes up and i see the bead, my body dey always do me somehow like i see wetin no good
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Iamaboonasir(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2022
pansophist:

One dey my area here, we play ball together, whenever he raises his shirt up,sighting the bead i feel like puking
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Jmichael1(m): 11:26pm On May 12, 2022
I started painting my finger wen i was in jss2... bt only the big one on the left hand....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ankara Top On Jeans Trouser: Decent? / Designers Dazzle With Concepts At African Fashion Event (Photos) / How To Make A Toning Black Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.