Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? (13825 Views)

Total Nonsense: Mixed Reactions Trails The Dress A Lady Wore To A Wedding (watch / Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by pansophist(m): 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nozino:

You need my location? If you see me you nr go fit talk to me.

You get plug for waist beads?

Fire no de burn you? WEtin you de talk sef.

Oga send location, I go bring petrol come.
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by pansophist(m): 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Good you saw sense in what he said and partly conceded without dragging it further. smiley I'm impressed. Even though he tried to slight you a bit there, LMAO.

See her, amplifier. Your job now na to de add fuel for fire. Your plans will not work,
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by pansophist(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
IamV:

They sees it as fashion ,when in reality,they are losing their identity.

@the highlighted,your reaction is very effeminate, especially the dysphoric emoji .

And my questions still stands. What shall we do about these men?
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by pansophist(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

ignorance is a biatch

all the internet and these kids still know nothing

Are you a white man?
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:
TO de bend down to pee? Tufiakwa.

There some Hausa men who do that in this Nigeria... and I can bet history will corrobate that fact in other places too.

3 Likes

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by IamGreen1(f): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:

I swear the thing pain me. Even bleaching. I can understand if a woman bleach, they face lots of societal pressure to be beautiful and fair, but a man bleaching. As in a man wey get prick, bleaching. grin grin

DO you find these men attractive? talk true.

Find wetin attractive? God forbid, me that I'm modest to the core. I swear I can't even be friend with any but won't condemn them.
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by GloriousGbola: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:

Are you a white man?

You want to be a Traditional African man, then get out of here and get a hoe and start farming yams!

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:
See her, amplifier. Your job now na to de add kerosene for fire. Your plans will not work

Just like my favourite Darkling from Shadow and Bone. cheesy

pansophist:
Are you a white man?

But we're all humans, in this case...

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
You want to be a Traditional African man, then get out of here and get a hoe and start farming yams!

Ouch!!! E choke. Stray arrow done go hit TAM and felling him down inside roforofo. cheesy

Sorry, pansophist deer. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by pansophist(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Well, not all traditional African men farm yams. Some have four wives and are community rulers. I choose that one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Nozino: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:

Fire no de burn you? WEtin you de talk sef.

Oga send location, I go bring petrol come.

8 Osadebe lane opposite Shekinah international school, off okpanam road, Asaba, Delta state, Nigeria.
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by pansophist(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:

There some Hausa men who do that in this Nigeria... and I can bet history will corrobate that fact in other places too.

Muslim or Hausa?

Hausa people I know don't do that unless they are Muslims. And that culture is dying, for good reason.
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by pansophist(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nozino:

8 Osadebe lane opposite Shekinah international school, off okpanam road, Asaba, Delta state, Nigeria.

You go de there by 3am tomorrow? cool
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by pansophist(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
IamGreen1:

Find wetin attractive? God forbid, me that I'm modest to the core. I swear I can't even be friend with any but won't condemn them.

Thank you for keeping your sweet feminity. Unlike magnoliaa wey don turn post-modernist finish. I no go surprise if she get bass for her voice, and never wear skirt for decades
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by pansophist(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Angela62:
grin grin grin

Thank God I'm married.

I married when men head for this country still correct. For those looking for husband, my prayers are with you.

You are a lucky woman.

Hope you de treat him like a king. Wash his cloth, iron it, fold it and put in the wardrope, sweep the house, and nack him properly well.

Who go divorce woman like that? You are mounted. cool

1 Like

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:
Muslim or Hausa?

Hausa people I know don't do that unless they are Muslims. And that culture is dying, for good reason.

I have no idea. I sha know it's people from that side of Nigeria. Some Northerners are elite and educated, so yeah, may be those ones don't do so.

pansophist:
Well, not all traditional African men farm yams. Some have four wives and are community rulers. I choose that one.

grin grin

Gorontula 1 - Panso 1.

3 Likes

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by GloriousGbola: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
What shall we real men do about these sissy girly boys wearing sagging pencil jeans like prison jail bait?

What shall we do about these closet homos who plait their hair like women?

Or those wusses carrying handbags

What is happening men angry angry angry

Bring the real men back angry angry angry angry
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Nozino: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:

You go de there by 3am tomorrow? cool

Yes boss
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:
Thank you for keeping your sweet feminity. Unlike magnolia wey don turn post-modernist finish. I no go surprise if she get bass for her voice, and never wear skirt for decades

You have zero oooooooo idea. cheesy cheesy Not even close to getting how I look like.

I have a heck fat in all the right places, too, and my hair is a rainbow. Plus my armpit hair dyed indigo.

I look like the lady below, but with a dark skin.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by IamGreen1(f): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:

Thank you for keeping your sweet feminity. Unlike magnoliaa wey don turn post-modernist finish. I no go surprise if she get bass for her voice, and never wear skirt for decades

She's not aware that simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by GloriousGbola: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You have zero oooooooo idea. cheesy cheesy Not even close to getting how I look like.

I have a heck fat in all the right places, too, and my hair is a rainbow. Plus my armpit hair dyed indigo.

Dear lord

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by pansophist(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nozino:

Yes boss

Oya send fuel money and transport.
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by pansophist(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I look like the lady below, but with a dark skin.

I just vomitted.
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by pansophist(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:
What shall we real men do about these sissy girly boys wearing sagging pencil jeans like prison jail bait?

What shall we do about these closet homos who plait their hair like women?

Or those wusses carrying handbags

What is happening men angry angry angry

Bring the real men back angry angry angry angry

Roasting bro, roasting. But now wey fuel scarce, how we go do am?
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by pansophist(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
bukatyne:

I don't know about anklets however fingernail painting especially black is not new.

@effeminate and unmanly: it depends on the man's carriage in addition to his assessories.

So you are supporting them, how dare you?
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Nozino: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:

Oya send fuel money and transport.

Lol.

There’s nothing wrong with painting nails or using leg chains as a guy.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
IamGreen1:
She's not aware that simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

I get it now. Pansophist, this is one of the shemales you're talking about. I sha know a woman, as far as this NL is concerned, cannot say this to me, like this. Your profile proves that right to me.

Have a great gender-bending life.

You been scammed, P. grin Na fellow balls-carrying man like you you dey compliment.

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Harrykn: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Are you talking about this one ?
Try it with black nail polish, you'll like it.

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by otipoju(m): 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:

The main takeaway from that post is: 'don't foist your idea of masculinity on another man.' Yet that managed to fly over your head and I'm wondering why.

Why do you think Denrele and Co. care about being regarded as manly men? Same way some women don't want to be regarded as feminine. Sure, the general population of men and people won't like them or whatever... but that's the point.

Behaving like a woman is and desiring adding female body parts is not an idea of masculinity. Masculinity is not an idea. A man has a penis. A female has female genitals. Its not an idea. It is rooted in verifiable facts.

You dont think you are a man. You are either a man or not. You are either male or female. You are either a woman or not a woman. Its not an idea.

4 Likes

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Angela62:
grin grin grin

Thank God I'm married.

I married when men head for this country still correct. For those looking for husband, my prayers are with you.
old husbans can still follow mad gan
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Angela62: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Harrykn:
Are you talking about this one ?
Try it with black nail polish, you'll like it.

Are you gay?

1 Like

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
otipoju:
Behaving like a woman is and desiring adding female body parts is not an idea of masculinity. Masculinity is mot an idea. A man has a penis. A female has female genitals. Its not an idea. It is rooted in verifiable facts.

Ye ma cap oyinbo fun mi. We're talking about masculinity and femininity as gender roles and presentations, etc. These are distinct from being male and female. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Models / Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo / Kim Kardashian or Jennifer Hudson: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.