Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

How Do I Move Forward? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Do I Move Forward? (253 Views)

With This I Move Forward To Putting Smile On The Face Of My Fans- Shatta Wale / "Unfortunately, Some People Have To Die For You To Move Forward’ – Korede Bello / Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Move Forward? by MikePhilly(m): 6:13am On Mar 24, 2022
Join us at the Living Faith Church, Area 59 Facility[/b]_1/3 Franklin Adejuwon Close, Olushesi[/i]_ today for the [b]CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT SUMMIT, and become a CEO in a very short time.

AND LET ME SHOCK YOU;
Registration fee is absolutely free. This is an idea many of us are paying lots of money to Motivational speakers to acquire and is coming freely to us on a platter of gold. I can assure you, many will burn their [i]CV
after this SUMMIT, because of the outbreak of light on their vision which will nullify it's usage. Pls ensure you don't miss this for anything. And let's invite others to also be a partakers of it. See you this evening, and don't come alone.

Time: 6:00pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHWrOKwfmwE

"I'm sure some youths
are here with us today

If they are
Will the youths shout a loud Amen.

This is a very special program for you today.

One of the many things that beclouds youths is

How Do I Move Forward?

How do I get things done?

We'll be having a special capacity development Summit on Thursday, 6PM

The theme is Maximizing Opportunities and financing Your Dreams.

There are ways to doing everything

Come and learn of it

That's what Jesus said

"Come and learn of men"

There are many youths making it

Many youths in the Winners Family

Who are making it

There are many youths
Who have built their houses

Don't be a waka about Youth

Come and learn how to
Maximize opportunities

Opportunities everywhere

In the midst of dryness
People are making it

The blindness around you will be removed
And you'll be guided with provision
That will move your life forward"

6.30PM is the time at the Youth Chapel
Provision will be made for transportation.

Godspowerproject.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! Yoruba Comical Actor Dejo, Is Dead (photo) / Best Of Zicsaloma Comedy 2022 Ft Shank Comics & Carterefe Comedy / Lady Makes Jaw Dropping Allegations About OBO Aide Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.