Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed (39969 Views)

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village / Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught / Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by BigRocky: 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
marsup:
Why kill it?
Hunger, fun or just wickedness?

Plus jealousy, hatred,ndjd,kkejkel,behejueu,sjejkek,nekkekej,etc.
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by Ayslambc(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Na scary things dey sweet pass
Iyaebe:
Don’t tell me you’ll eat such scary thing

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by BigRocky: 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
heniford2:
As an adult i seriously miss my dad cry his lost has affected me in and out sometimes i wish i could talk to someone about some certain stuff about family get bound but i have none who plays the role as a father some who where trying to fit in where after my money and self interest undecided i seriously miss you dad i do love you!! Am just Crazily getting emotional today cry

All we be fine bro trust me,keep getting it lock down and be a man dat u are!
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by BigRocky: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
kmaster007:
Hawk pepper soup

On God grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
No be this one Owerri people dey call Ogankwo?
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by BigRocky: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
I like the way you snap the pictures, you should be a photographer, nice one....

Thanks bro!

My elder sister has also told me this countless number of times 8 ; cheesy
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by BigRocky: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Jamesbiodun:

What value does it add to your life

God bless u bro

Mk I sharply follow u grin
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by BarkleyTyson: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nobi Super Eagle be that so��ur papa don kill am

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by WoundedLamb: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Majestic!

Hawks, falcons and eagles are just awesome!

Are you going to eat it?
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by BigRocky: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
gulfer:
Looks more like a grown and wild Guinea fowl withe the feather type lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Is actually an hawk though,my dad killed it from the forest wen he went insearch of mokies.
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by BigRocky: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cardealer2021:
What an irony shocked
People who eat fowl are the ones criticizing the op for eating a hawk grin

Bro grin

Na Dem sabi

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by OdenKelechi(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
I already know where it's gonna end up.
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by BigRocky: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
angry why not show ur kid bro face

It will be of no use to u cool
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by kumulus(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Jamesbiodun:

What value does it add to your life

Learn about the ecosystem, the country hard true true but no be everything suppose dey enter pot

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by Thereishel: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ten years in prison if you kill hawk in USA
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by Sergio101(m): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

poor bird

I wish I was there, I would've gotten the hawk beak. It's always good for clit tickling, and it can do some unimaginable things like this in ones body.

Omo, it's like you dey knack anyhow...... high libido shocked
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by slowice(m): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
But why will a person kill a hawk? It doesn't make sense undecided
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by BigRocky: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Omo this post made the front page grin grin

My very first thread on nairaland cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by BigRocky: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
slowice:
But why will a person kill a hawk? It doesn't make sense undecided

Until you witness them terrorise ur chick's.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by pek(m): 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
is your kid bro a criminal? Why is he hidden his face?
*hiding*
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by 1Sharon(f): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
You're not supposed to eat a bird of prey.
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by ShawnMcJoe: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
It so sad that our people don't have respect for wildlife and animals. You see what is happening to Kurt Zouma for playfully kicking his cat on video. How do you think the western world would see these pictures? We need to take a long hard look at ourselves sometimes !

Shame
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by Patented: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
BigRocky:
So guys my dad killed a hawk and I believe u guys would love to get a glimpse of it.

Below is my kid bro displaying the creature while I snapped.

African Harrier hawk. But why kill it?
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by SunMusk(m): 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Oboi you re a killer grin grin grin
MadamVanessa:
shocked

poor bird

I wish I was there, I would've gotten the hawk beak. It's always good for clit tickling, and it can do some unimaginable things like this in ones body.
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by Reference(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
That is a big mistake.
For every such apex predator killed there will be a multiplication of every crawling, creeping and flying vermin.
More rats for instance, more diseases.
Man is his worst enemy in the balance of nature.
Be informed.

Scrolled back and glad to see a lot of respondents see this as a not so small a tragedy.
Those who are enlightened.
Left to nature there will barely be any sicknesses and diseases.
Man has hunted, eaten and destroyed his environment.
An environment that is now fighting back with vengeance.

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by Jmichael1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Don’t tell me you’ll eat such scary thing

if dem no eat am,wetin he gain?

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by IbileIfe: 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Your dad killed a big bird and so we should fry beans?
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by Jmichael1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

poor bird

madam the madam...i sight u,notin do u jare
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by edosignature(m): 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Why kill creatures that make our ecosystem complete & natural.

We should all learn to leave with this creatures, their presence is a plus to human race.
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by Goalnaldo(m): 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
BigRocky:

Lol when I was away my dad killed an owl,bfor I could get back to take pictures,the owl was already inside the pot lol
una Don eat person grandmother like this cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by chiboy7(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
ur fada is a wicked man.

BigRocky:
So guys my dad killed a hawk and I believe u guys would love to get a glimpse of it.

Below is my kid bro displaying the creature while I snapped.
Re: See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed by Bahamas95(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Why is your bro putting on camou? .......They need him in Ukraine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) / What I Bought From Market With 10k / The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.