Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) (23654 Views)

Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison / Glory Okolie Detained For ‘Being Girlfriend Of IPOB Member’ - IGP Orders Probe / Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by tillaman(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2022
sad
Glad she’s free because nothing beats freedom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by IamGreen1(f): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2022
Eyah, poor girl
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by Cardealer2021(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by SocialJustice: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2022
N10m, just imagine.
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by RandyOku: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2022
What's SUSPECTED IPOB spy?

She was NEVER an IPOB or whatever.

This is the style that have bn using to KILL INNOCENT YOUTHS.

The tribe I pity is Hausa&Fulani because after that MANNEQUIN leaves office, they might not find it funny around other tribesgrin

5 Likes

Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by Megatrix: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2022
Good News
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by obedience4(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2022
How can they Even hold her for up to 9 months.
Lawless country
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2022
Lolzzz a spy do she look like a spy...

Am sure she's aware of where Abba kyari is right now...

Congrats to you dear , you are free once more
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by owiko(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2022
P
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2022
9months in detention and she came out with flat tommy.

What a lucky girl.
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by madridguy(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2022
Thanks to God

Thanks to Harrison Gwannishu, the human right advocate.
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by Justinlean02(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2022
Glad she's finally got her freedom
Tecno Spark 7 Discount Sales
https://www.phonejoint.com.ng/product/tecno-spark-7/
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by owiko(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2022
They have used the girl's family to cashout. Even kidnappers and terrorists don't get slammed with 10 milla as bail
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by Nchenches: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2022
PussyOdour:

MadamVanessa

You no de talk like woman were you be...you talk too much

The idea of killing or mprisonment for anyone who supports restoration of Biafra, is retrogressive.
Proponents of Biafra are in the largest or 2nd largest ethnic group in Nigeria. The more the government of Nigeria continues with the idea, the time frame for restoration of Biafra decreases.
Regional government system with resource control shall keep one Nigeria.
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by anambraamaka: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2022
Long over due, what a country
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by Fucklove(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are disgusting...so she should keep mute cos of you or what?
She own her hands and can type whatever she wants..at least she ain't hurting you or anyone
Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho, your name is everywhere on this forum. Who da f^ck are you angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by Shadysen: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2022
What a country.
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by popobad: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by Lewiseze1988(m): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2022
The way Nigerian govt is clamping down on igbos,scares me a lot.im in d north since October,I and my team have come across terrorist and herdsmen carrying ak 47 riffle and moving on bikes freely in villages,nobody is harrasing them.my team usually tells me Orga keep short and let them go freely.why do Nigerians hate igbos.can someone explain to me pls.
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by Born2Breed(f): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2022
They just created another angry person. She won't forgive the injustice meted to her and when the chips are down she won't take prisoners.

3 Likes

Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by Didi2d(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2022
Bahamas95:
9months in detention and she came out with flat tommy.

What a lucky girl.

Condom dey prison naw.
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by ukahrawah: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2022
It doesn't look like Nigeria is designed to succeed. She became a spy by Nigeria definition.

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by maasoap(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked
[s] People pay so much for Freedom. There's no easy walk to freedom. Alot of sacrifices have to be made before one actually get Freedom.

If what is happening to the igbos did not happened, then I would have lost hope in this course, but since there's so much ordeals face by the igbos everyday regarding this course then their freedom is sure, their freedom is near , their freedom is already here.

I must commend them for being so resilient and tenacious and believing so much in the dream of their fathers and forefathers.

They accused them falsely so they can thwart their effort , and killed their hope in what they believe on, but surprisingly these people are not giving up, they're doing all they can to get liberated at all cost.

I am so proud of you baby girl, to me you're my hero, you deserve nothing but so much respect , you've paid your price in this course and you'll never be forgotten. Posterity will be so kind to you dear. God bless you darling. [/s]

Too much nonsense. Just saying, no hating
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by Longman8: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2022
The kind of bail conditions some of this our Court of Law issue to people who hav bn proved innocent and granted bail,sometimes bafuls me. 10million,sureties,landed properties in abj. UNA WN KILL AM?

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by Elidrisy20: 11:51am On Mar 24, 2022
Freedom @ last, 9 month, with 9 month pregnancy
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by ajumma(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
@FamTomx2 take note
go & sin no more

wiwi consumer

dan giya
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by Almaigaa: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Her eyes don clear now. As DSS don treat her fuckup grin grin

Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by Tzar(m): 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
I hope she sues those MFs for billions!
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by Slimsaj: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I feel for the young lady..look how happy she is.. cry
The smile on the last picture says it all.. nothing like freedom..that joy of meeting your loved ones and the pain of leaving your prison friends behind.. cry

Glad she regained her freedom.. smiley

You seem to know more about this feelings than you are telling us. You sure say you no be x men grin
Re: Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix) by Executive729: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If you like, go continue dey follow the criminals upandan.

When do following criminals becomes an offence on its own, besides which state secrets does she have to give to iPod, does she work for the government? Or did the police find her name on iPod payroll, Someone pls educate me on this issue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Negotiates $15Billion Oil Deal In India / BREAKING: Kano Assembly Impeaches Speaker / DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.