Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered (23400 Views)

'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu / Photos: Russian City Essentuki Celebrates Super Eagles With Artwork / Compare And Contrast The Present Super Eagles With The 1994 Squad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by abc115: 7:14am On Mar 24, 2022
An alleged off-field tactics by Ghana officials to destabilise the Super Eagles ahead of their crucial first leg final qualifier for the Qatar 2022 World Cup in Kumasi has been leaked, The PUNCH reports.

Ghana host the first leg of the qualifiers at the Baba Yara Stadium, Kumasi on Friday, with the reverse fixture in Abuja four days later.

Our correspondent learnt that the Ghanaians were afraid that they might not stand a chance against the star-studded Nigerian side and have instead deployed other means to see how they could win the first leg by a high score line, to turn the return leg in Abuja to a mere formality.

Our source, who is close to the Ghanaian football authorities, said Black Stars officials have been working on the plan, which includes rejecting the COVID-19 certificates of the biggest stars of the Nigerian team and run their own tests, which according to him, they plan to use to psychologically demoralise the Nigerians.

“I was told two weeks ago of a plot by the Ghanaians to make sure they defeat Nigeria in the first leg by a wide margin. My Ghanaian contact told me to tell the NFF to instruct their team that they shouldn’t eat anything at the hotel, including drinking and bathing water.”

On the COVID-19 issue, our source added, “This afternoon, they called me again. Now, I learnt they’ve hatched another plot to destabilise or disqualify the Eagles star players. What they want to do is that they will claim that the (COVID-19) certificates presented by our key players are not tenable, that they will have to conduct their own tests. Even if they later clear the players, the players would have been discouraged, because it would come late.”

Meanwhile, the Eagles have adjusted their travel plans and will not jet out to Kumasi on Thursday (today). They were earlier scheduled to fly out from Abuja on Wednesday.

It was also learnt that officials of the three-time African champions have made new arrangement for their accommodation in the neighbouring West African country, after they were earlier scheduled to lodge at the 3-Star Noda Hotel.

The squad will now lodge at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Kumasi, the NFF made the hotel change known in a statement on Wednesday.

https://punchng.com/ghanas-plot-to-destabilise-eagles-with-covid-19-uncovered/

5 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:21am On Mar 24, 2022
Africans/Blacks don't even trust(mutual trust) themself...pls is this how they want to become great..when will Africa do away with all these nonsense that ain't even making no Sense?

When I say Africans despise themself more than other race do (as they do say) everyone here will start dishing out insultive words at me..well it's their issue after all..cold racists.. undecided

Modified: y'all can use this medium to insult and hate me all you want..i don't care..the truth remains the truth..but Africans hate to admit the truth.. undecided

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by rickpat(m): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2022
this is just a total misconception and it's a shame it's coming from an African media outlet,PUNCH.

first of all,Ghana doesn't do the covid test to be use for the game,the test is done by a CAF independent laboratory...I think it's even a laboratory owned by an European country...that same laboratory would test Ghana players as well...that's how it's been done since the last afcon to avoid any irregularities... IT'S A SHAME HOW MEDIA OUTLET WOULD MISINFORM PEOPLE TO SELL THEIR HEADLINES!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Aboks(m): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2022
Ghana must go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by BigRocky: 7:33am On Mar 24, 2022
If this is true,ghanians should be ashamed of themselves

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Reflect7: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Africans/Blacks don't even trust(mutual trust) themself...pls is this how they want to become great..when will Africa do away with all these nonsense that ain't even making no Sense?

When I say Africans despise themself more than other race do (as they do say) everyone here will start dishing out insultive words at me..well it's their issue after all..cold racists.. undecided

My friend please shut up your lips.

If you want to know who ''despises themselves'', go to Ukraine and see your white masters bombarding each other with lethal weapons like hypersonic missiles, cruise missiles, with one side accusing the other of plotting to use chemical and biological weapons, and the other side threatening nuclear strikes.

Yet you worship them.

But an African soccer team are being cautious against an unpredictable sporting foe, and you are screaming like a blue hyena about Africans hating each other. DAMN IDIATT brainwashed to self hate. GTFOH.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by helinues: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2022
Should Ghana be a threat if Eagles are serious?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:

My friend please shut up your stinking lips.

If you want to know who hates each other, go to Ukraine and see your white masters bombarding each other with lethal weapons like hypersonic missiles, cruise missiles, with one side accusing the other of plotting to use chemical and biological weapons, and the opther side threatening nuclear strikes.

Yet you worship them. But An African soccer team are being cautious against an unpredictable sporting foe, and you are screaming like a hyena about Africans hating each other. IDIATT.

The truth remains the truth.. Africans hate and despise themself..
You can try to cover and paint it..that's your issue.. grin
It's something you can't change..just accept it..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Reflect7: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The truth remains the truth.. Africans hate and despise themself..
You can try to cover and paint it..that's your issue.. grin
It's something you can't change..just accept it..

And Europeans love and cherish ''themself'' despite deploying hypersonic and cruise missiles against ''themself'' that are killing innocent European women and children by the minute.

Mumu.

61 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Remman(m): 8:10am On Mar 24, 2022
abc115:
An alleged off-field tactics by Ghana officials to destabilise the Super Eagles ahead of their crucial first leg final qualifier for the Qatar 2022 World Cup in Kumasi has been leaked, The PUNCH reports.

Ghana host the first leg of the qualifiers at the Baba Yara Stadium, Kumasi on Friday, with the reverse fixture in Abuja four days later.

Our correspondent learnt that the Ghanaians were afraid that they might not stand a chance against the star-studded Nigerian side and have instead deployed other means to see how they could win the first leg by a high score line, to turn the return leg in Abuja to a mere formality.

Our source, who is close to the Ghanaian football authorities, said Black Stars officials have been working on the plan, which includes rejecting the COVID-19
we'll postpone the match or go home and use Eyimba club boys to beat them. Ghana is destined to fail because they're desperate like Buhari, Atiku and Tinubu (BAT)!

6 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:

And Europeans love and cherish ''themself'' despite deploying hypersonic missiles and cruise missiles against ''themself''.

Mumu.
Did I say that?
You have a problem with comprehension..you think if you don't have this inborn hate amongst yourself you wouldn't be out there achieving better things for your Continent?

You folks are too proud...Too proud to admit when you are making a mistake...That stops you from learning from your mistakes.. instead of you to reason deep you are still displaying the Same hate.. everything is wrong with you guys.. loud mouthed..overly violent and emotional..
Disgusting..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Reflect7: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did I say that?
You have a problem with comprehension..you think if you don't have this inborn hate amongst yourself you wouldn't be out there achieving better things for your Continent?

You folks are too proud...Too proud to admit when you are making a mistake...That stops you from learning from your mistakes.. instead of you to reason deep you are still displaying the Same hate.. everything is wrong with you guys.. loud mouthed..overly violent and emotional..
Disgusting..

Slip back under the buttholes of Zelensky and Putin where you belong, you slave.

While in there ask them to stop hating ''themself'' and slaughtering innocent European women and children for no just cause.

30 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by backnbeta(f): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2022
Africans and propaganda left right and center! undecided
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by BloomingDale(f): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did I say that?

Disgusting..

I wonder how many world wars and civil wars whites have fought amongst themselves?

8 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:18am On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:

Slip back under the buttholes of Zelensky and Putin where you belong, you slave.

While in there ask the to stop hating ''themself'' and slaughtering innocent women and children.
First ask your people to come together and achieve better things for themself instead of being divided at any given opportunity...

Unity is the key.. not until you folks learn to be reasonable..you can keep wailing and crying like a typical black African it's understoood..never civilised no matter how educated you are.. nonsense undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2022
BloomingDale:

I wonder how many world wars and civil wars whites have fought amongst themselves?
War is all over.. undecided
Or did Africans not fight any? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Reflect7: 8:21am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

First ask your people to come together and achieve better things for themself instead of being divided at any given opportunity...

Unity is the key.. not until you folks learn to be reasonable..you can keep wailing and crying like a typical black African it's understoood..never civilised no matter how educated you are.. nonsense undecided

Are you actually an African, you worthless riffraff?

Where are YOU from and what are you doing here?

Go and get your fellow white folks to stop slaughtering each other like savages, and threatening nuclear armageddon, before coming to give Africans advice over football etiquette, you stupid animal.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:23am On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:

Are you actually an African, you worthless riffraff?

Where are YOU from and what are you doing here?

Stinking animal.
And is this forum only for Africans?
You see what I was talking about..cold racists..you folks always call other race racist but look what you are displaying..

You make me sick.. disgusting.. undecided
You need to work on your hate..you so hate other race and hate your fellow people..how then do you want to better your Continent?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Reflect7: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And is this forum only for Africans?
You see what I was talking about..cold racists..you folks always call other race racist but look what you are displaying..

You make me sick.. disgusting.. undecided
You need to work on your hate..you so hate other race and hate your fellow people..how then do you want to better your Continent?

So you are indeed a non African?

Why don't you go and insult your fellow Europeans slaughtering each other and threatening to unleash nuclear armagedon, instead of coming here to give us condescending advice on etiquette, you demonic entity?

Is a footballer travelling with his own bottled water more of a threat to your useless life than nuclear cataclysm?

Stupid ignorant toad.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:

So you are indeed a non African?

Why don't you go and insult your fellow Europeans slaughtering each other and threatening nuclear armagedon, instead of coming here to give us condescending advice on etiquette, you demonic entity?

Is a footballer travelling with his own bottled water more of a threat to your useless life than nuclear cataclysm?

Stupid ignorant toad.
You sure know your insults don't get at me right?
Who cares? grin
I wasn't expecting something logical from you..at least I've told you what you need to know.. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Reflect7: 8:32am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You sure know your insults don't get at me right?
Who cares? grin
I wasn't expecting something logical from you..at least I've told you what you need to know.. wink

Here's what YOU need to know, white girl. Face the crisis YOU Europeans have created in your bloody and savage war which threatens all life on Earth, and leave football matters in Africa alone. Understood? Thicko.

Your house is on fire and you've left that to chase cockroaches in your backyard. Mumu.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:33am On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:

Here's what YOU need to know, white girl. Face the crisis YOU Europeans have created in your bloody and savage war which threatens all life on Earth, and leave football matters in Africa alone. Understood? Thicko.
You mean the way you folks benefits from other race without bringing nothing to the table?
Let's not go there..you wouldn't want to disgrace yourself the more.. cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Reflect7: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You mean the way you folks benefits from other race without bringing nothing to the table?
Let's not go there..you wouldn't want to disgrace yourself the more.. cheesy

NothIng to the table?

You wouldn't BE ALIVE today without the many good things Africans ''brought to the table''.

12 Amazing African Inventions and Innovations That Led To World Civilization

1 Speech

The first words by humans were spoken by Africans.

''Using statistical methods to estimate the time required to achieve the current spread and diversity in modern languages today, Johanna Nichols — a linguist at the University of California, Berkeley — argues that vocal language must have arisen in our species at least 100,000 years ago. Using phonemic diversity, a more recent analysis offers directly linguistic support for a similar date. Estimates of this kind are independently supported by genetic, archaeological, palaeontological and much other evidence suggesting that language probably emerged somewhere in sub-Saharan Africa during the Middle Stone Age, roughly contemporaneous with the speciation of Homo sapiens.''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_language

2 Writing

In 1999, Archaeology Magazine reported that the earliest Egyptian hieroglyphs date back to 3400 BCE which "...challenge the commonly held belief that early logographs, pictographic symbols representing a specific place, object, or quantity, first evolved into more complex phonetic symbols in Mesopotamia."

Who were these original Egyptians?

The Greek historian Herodotus.. described the Colchians of the Black Sea shores as "Egyptians by race" and pointed out they had "black skins and kinky hair."

Apollodorus, the Greek philosopher, described Egypt as "the country of the black-footed ones" and the Latin historian Ammianus Marcellinus said "the men of Egypt are mostly brown or black with a skinny desiccated look."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/specials/1624_story_of_africa/page88.shtml

In his book 'Egypt', British scholar Sir E.A. Wallis Budge says: "The prehistoric native of Egypt, both in the old and in the new Stone Ages, was African and there is every reason for saying that the earliest settlers came from the South." He further states: "There are many things in the manners and customs and religions of the historic Egyptians that suggests that the original home of their prehistoric ancestors was in a country in the neighborhood of Uganda and Punt [present day Somalia]."

''Greek historian Diodorus Siculus devoted an entire chapter of his world history, the Bibliotheke Historica, or Library of History (Book 3), to the Kushites ["Aithiopians"] of Meroe. Here he repeats the story of their great piety, their high favor with the gods, and adds the fascinating legend that they were.. the founders of Egyptian civilization, invented writing, and had given the Egyptians their religion and culture.''

(1st century B.C., Diodorus Siculus of Sicily, Greek historian and contemporary of Caesar Augustus, Universal History Book III. 2. 4-3. 3)

http://wysinger.homestead.com/blackegypt101.html

To summarise:

"Ancient Egypt was a Negro civilisation. The history of Black Africa will remain suspended in the air and cannot be written correctly until African historians connect it with the history of Egypt. The African historian who evades the problem of Egypt is neither modest nor objective nor unruffled. He is ignorant, cowardly and neurotic. The ancient Egyptians were Negroes. The moral fruit of their civilisation is to be counted among the assets of the Black world."

- Cheikh Anta Diop, The African Origin of Civilisation.

3 Medicine

''The earliest known surgery was performed in Egypt around 2750 BC.... The Ebers papyrus (1550 BC) is full of incantations and foul applications meant to turn away disease-causing demons, and also includes 877 prescriptions. It may also contain the earliest documented awareness of tumors..

Homer (800 BC) remarked in the Odyssey: "In Egypt, the men are more skilled in medicine than any of human kind" and "the Egyptians were skilled in medicine more than any other art". The Greek historian Herodotus visited Egypt around 440 BC and wrote extensively of his observations of their medicinal practices. Pliny the Elder also wrote favourably of them in historical review. Hippocrates (the 'father of medicine'), Herophilos, Erasistratus and later Galen studied at the temple of Amenhotep, and acknowledged the contribution of ancient Egyptian medicine to Greek medicine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_medicine

4 Architecture

The African empire of Egypt developed a vast array of diverse structures and great architectural monuments along the Nile, among the largest and most famous of which are the Great Pyramid of Giza and the Great Sphinx of Giza

The pyramids, which were built in the Fourth Dynasty, testify to the power of the pharaonic religion and state. They were built for reasons that remain mysterious to modern knowledge. The size and simple design show the high skill level of African design and engineering on a large scale. The Great Pyramid of Giza, which was probably completed c. 2580 BC, is the oldest and largest of the pyramids, and is the only surviving monument of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The pyramid of Khafre is believed to have been completed around 2532 BC, at the end of Khafre's reign.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_architecture

5 Mathematics

The invention of mathematics is placed firmly in African PRE-HISTORY.

''The oldest known possibly mathematical object is the Lebombo bone, discovered in the Lebombo mountains of Swaziland and dated to approximately 35,000 BC. It consists of 29 distinct notches cut into a baboon's fibula. Also prehistoric artifacts discovered in Africa and France, dated between 35,000 and 20,000 years old [respectively], suggest early attempts to quantify time.

The Ishango bone, found near the headwaters of the Nile river (northeastern Congo), may be as much as 20,000 years old and consists of a series of tally marks carved in three columns running the length of the bone. Common interpretations are that the Ishango bone shows either the earliest known demonstration of sequences of prime numbers or a six month lunar calendar.

Also, Predynastic Egyptians of the 5th millennium BC pictorially represented geometric designs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_mathematics#Prehistoric_mathematics

''Numeral systems have been many and diverse, with the first known written numerals created by Egyptians in Middle Kingdom texts such as the Rhind Mathematical Papyrus.

The earliest uses of mathematics were in trading, land measurement, painting and weaving patterns and the recording of time. More complex mathematics did not appear until around 3000 BC, when the Egyptians and Babylonians began using arithmetic, algebra and geometry for taxation and other financial calculations, for building and construction, and for astronomy''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics

6 Mining of minerals

The oldest known mine on archaeological record is the "Lion Cave" in Swaziland, which radiocarbon dating shows to be about 43,000 years old. Much later on, the Africans of Egypt mined malachite....Quarries for turquoise and copper were also found at "Wadi Hamamat, Tura, Aswan and various other Nubian sites"..The gold mines of Nubia were among the largest and most extensive in the world, and are described by the Greek author Diodorus Siculus. He mentions that fire-setting was one method used to break down the hard rock holding the gold. One of the complexes is shown in one of earliest known maps. They crushed the ore and ground it to a fine powder before washing the powder for the gold dust.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining#Prehistoric_mining

7 Iron Smelting

Iron smelting is a form of extractive metallurgy; its main use is to produce a metal from its ore. This includes production of silver, iron, copper and other base metals from their ores. Smelting uses heat and a chemical reducing agent to decompose the ore, driving off other elements as gasses or slag and leaving just the metal behind.

Early iron smelting:

''Where and how iron smelting was discovered is widely debated, and remains uncertain due to the significant lack of production finds.. [but] there is a further possibility of iron smelting and working in West Africa by 1200 BC. In addition, very early instances of carbon steel were found to be in production around 2000 years before the present in northwest Tanzania, based on complex preheating principles. These discoveries are significant for the history of metallurgy.''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smelting

8 Religion

Greek historian Diodorus Siculus. From his own statements we learn that he traveled in Egypt around 60 BC. His travels in Egypt probably took him as far south as the first Cataract. He wrote about the ''Ethiopians'' south of Egypt.

"They further write that it was among them that people were first taught to honour the gods and offer sacrifices and arrange processions and festivals and perform other things by which people honor the divine. For this reason their piety is famous among all men, and the sacrifices among the Aithiopians are believed to be particularly pleasing to the divinity,"

9 Laws

Stephanus of Byzantium, who is said to represent the opinions of the most ancient Greeks, says:

"Ethiopia was the first established country on the earth, and the Ethiopians were the first who introduced the worship of the Gods and who established laws."
Quoted by John D. Baldwin, Prehistoric Nations, p. 62.

10 International Trade

In 1825, Arnold Hermann Heeren (1760-1842), Professor of History and Politics in the University of Gottengen and one of the ablest of the early exponents of the economic interpretation of history, published, in the fourth and revised edition of his great work Ideen Uber Die Politik, Den Verkehr Und Den Handel Der Vornehmsten Volker Der Alten Weld, a lengthy essay on the history, culture, and commerce of the ancient Ethiopians, which had profound influence on contemporary writers in the conclusion that it was among these ancient Black people of Africa and Asia that international trade was first developed. He thinks that as a by-product of these international contacts there was an exchange of ideas and cultural practices that laid the foundations of the earliest civilizations of the ancient world. Heeren in his researches says: "From the remotest times to the present, the Ethiopians [ancient name for blacks south of the Sahara] have been one of the most celebrated, and yet the most mysterious of nations. In the earliest traditions of nearly all the..civilized nations of antiquity, the name of this distant people is found. The annals of the Egyptian priests are full of them, and the nations of inner Asia, on the Euphrates and Tigris, have interwoven the fictions of the Ethiopians with their traditions of the wars and conquests of their heroes; and, at a period equally remote, they glimmer in Greek mythology. When the Greeks scarcely knew Italy and Sicily by name, the Ethiopians were celebrated in the verses of their poets, and when the faint gleam of tradition and fable gives way to the clear light of history, the lustre of the Ethiopians is not diminished."

http://wysinger.homestead.com/blackegypt101.html

11 Philosophy

Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with reality, existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Philosophy is distinguished from other ways of addressing such problems by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy#Ancient_philosophy

Philosophy in Africa has a rich and varied history, dating from pre-dynastic Egypt, continuing through the birth of Christianity and Islam. Arguably central to the ancients was the conception of "ma'at", which roughly translated refers to "justice", "truth", or simply "that which is right". One of the earliest works of political philosophy was the Maxims of Ptah-Hotep, which were taught to Egyptian schoolboys for centuries...Ancient Egyptian philosophers made extremely important contributions to Hellenistic philosophy, Christian philosophy, and Islamic philosophy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_philosophy

''Ancient Egyptian philosophy has been credited by the ancient Greeks as being the beginning of philosophy''.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_philosophy

12 Art

The oldest art objects in the world—a series of tiny, drilled snail shells about 75,000 years old—were discovered in a South African cave.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art

Lesson: Never again in your miserable life state that Africans have''brought nothing to the table''.

Understood?

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Triangles1(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2022
Ghana will use BANKU and DONKUNU energy on us no doubt but wisdom is profitable.

If they like let them do us ojoro+wuru wuru, when they come for returning leg we will use PDP officials and APC to handle the VAR, case close.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by thatsleepboy1: 8:38am On Mar 24, 2022
Whether we like it or not, Nigeria won't qualify.
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:38am On Mar 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Heffalump(m): 8:38am On Mar 24, 2022
This story if true, then the plan has been demystified and will no longer be an issue.

"A Problem known is more than Half-Solved".
Looks like Ghana must be afraid of something. They should also know that it's a two-legged match and nobody has the monopoly of wickedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Unveils The Design For Russia 2018 World Cup Ticket / Iheanacho Scores First Goal For Leicester In 12 Months (Video). / 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.