Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered (23422 Views)

'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu / Photos: Russian City Essentuki Celebrates Super Eagles With Artwork / Compare And Contrast The Present Super Eagles With The 1994 Squad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by mikeapollo: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2022
abc115:

https://punchng.com/ghanas-plot-to-destabilise-eagles-with-covid-19-uncovered/

Nigerians and false alarm!
Is Ghana a new team to Nigeria and vice versa?
This is football and the match can go either ways.
We should stop the hypocrisy of thinking that these Super Eagles are so super, invincible and unbeatable.
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by perrymike: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Africans/Blacks don't even trust(mutual trust) themself...pls is this how they want to become great..when will Africa do away with all these nonsense that ain't even making no Sense?

When I say Africans despise themself more than other race do (as they do say) everyone here will start dishing out insultive words at me..well it's their issue after all..cold racists.. undecided

Modified: y'all can use this medium to insult and hate me all you want..i don't care..the truth remains the truth..but Africans hate to admit the truth.. undecided
Oh, Russians and Ukrainians love another so much they are euthanasing one another to put themselves out of misery abi?
Warped reasoning!
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by dettolgel: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2022
rickpat:
this is just a total misconception and it's a shame it's coming from an African media outlet,PUNCH.

first of all,Ghana doesn't do the covid test to be use for the game,the test is done by a CAF independent laboratory...I think it's even a laboratory owned by an European country...that same laboratory would test Ghana players as well...that's how it's been done since the last afcon to avoid any irregularities... IT'S A SHAME HOW MEDIA OUTLET WOULD MISINFORM PEOPLE TO SELL THEIR HEADLINES!!

Read to understand not read to reply.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by VEHINTOLAR: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2022
I hope those banku eating savages remember that it's a two legged game ? If they misbehave in their country,they are strongly advised not to honour the second leg in Nigeria. By the time we are done with their ugly players and supporters in Abuja,FIFA will ban both Nigeria and Ghana permanently in football. Some of us will take it very personal against Ghanaians should they try any uncivilized stuff in Kumasi.

Ghanaians, you've been warned !

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by 2special(m): 9:37am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

First ask your people to come together and achieve better things for themself instead of being divided at any given opportunity...

Unity is the key.. not until you folks learn to be reasonable..you can keep wailing and crying like a typical black African it's understoood..never civilised no matter how educated you are.. nonsense undecided

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by spy24(m): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:

My friend please shut up your lips.

If you want to know who ''despises themselves'', go to Ukraine and see your white masters bombarding each other with lethal weapons like hypersonic missiles, cruise missiles, with one side accusing the other of plotting to use chemical and biological weapons, and the other side threatening nuclear strikes.

Yet you worship them.

But an African soccer team are being cautious against an unpredictable sporting foe, and you are screaming like a blue hyena about Africans hating each other. DAMN IDIATT brainwashed to self hate. GTFOH.

My brother thank you. no mind them

Always fond of criticizing Africa for no good reason

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:

If you want to know who ''despises themselves'', go to Ukraine and see your white masters bombarding each other with lethal weapons like hypersonic missiles, cruise missiles, with one side accusing the other of plotting to use chemical and biological weapons, and the other side threatening nuclear strikes.

Yet you worship them.

But an African soccer team are being cautious against an unpredictable sporting foe, and you are screaming like a blue hyena about Africans hating each other. DAMN IDIATT brainwashed to self hate. GTFOH.

The person FERNANDEZISBACK is the worst fish brainhead you can ever find anywhere
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Martinelli35: 9:42am On Mar 24, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Wetin dy star studded about the naija team?
How many of them dy play for decent teams?
Junk news
compared to Ghana, the Nigerian team is star studded. For an African team, Nigeria is star studded. Even in comparison to many European and south American team , Nigeria is star studded. To teams like Sudan or Chad, Ghana will look star studded. It's called acknowledging who is better than you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2022
Martinelli35:
compared to Ghana, the Nigerian team is star studded. For an African team, Nigeria is star studded. Even in comparison to many European and south American team , Nigeria is star studded. To teams like Sudan or Chad, Ghana will look star studded. It's called acknowledging who is better than you

Mostly filled with average or below average players angry
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Lovelife433(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Africans/Blacks don't even trust(mutual trust) themself...pls is this how they want to become great..when will Africa do away with all these nonsense that ain't even making no Sense?

When I say Africans despise themself more than other race do (as they do say) everyone here will start dishing out insultive words at me..well it's their issue after all..cold racists.. undecided
How I wish u can shut ur smelling mouth up SLAVE. Go and worship ur white masters, ewu cambia.
Modified: y'all can use this medium to insult and hate me all you want..i don't care..the truth remains the truth..but Africans hate to admit the truth.. undecided
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by snoopz: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2022
They didn't release their the news until 2 or 3 days ago, Dem say one of the ayẹws get covid now them say he don recover, i support the team changing their plans...
If them deny anybody cause of covid, se Dem dey come Nigeria too, na 80 percent of their players we go deny entry, we no deny all of Dem so dey don't claim walkover that's 3 0
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Gben5: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2022
rickpat:
this is just a total misconception and it's a shame it's coming from an African media outlet,PUNCH.

first of all,Ghana doesn't do the covid test to be use for the game,the test is done by a CAF independent laboratory...I think it's even a laboratory owned by an European country...that same laboratory would test Ghana players as well...that's how it's been done since the last afcon to avoid any irregularities... IT'S A SHAME HOW MEDIA OUTLET WOULD MISINFORM PEOPLE TO SELL THEIR HEADLINES!!
I'm very disappointed if it really coming from punch news paper...this uncalled for...
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by phemmyfour: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Olodo, just stick to the topic you understand. It's not a must that you make comments on every topic on the front page
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by phemmyfour: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Wetin dy star studded about the naija team?
How many of them dy play for decent teams?
Junk news
You didn't do comparative analysis in school
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by lampi: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2022
rickpat:

They reject them first from entering Ghana on the claim of fake covid result.
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Johnrake69: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:

Slip back under the buttholes of Zelensky and Putin where you belong, you slave.

While in there ask them to stop hating ''themself'' and slaughtering innocent European women and children for no just cause.

The peace Europeans enjoy today was paid for by Africans. Before the Berlin conference Europeans where always at war with each other over resources. And they thought instead of fighting ourselves for resources let's go to Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by ifinger: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2022
rickpat:

Will u kip kwayet are CAF members conducting the test south African?, U must collect weather u like it or not �
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 24, 2022
phemmyfour:
You didn't do comparative analysis in school

Rest if you don't know what to say
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by DeRay98(m): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2022
When it comes to football or sports in general, most African teams usually play dirty especially if the opposition is formidable.
Ghana doesn't have much in their tank right now but their disdain for Nigeria is a huge motivation for them to play like wounded lions.
Since, Nigerian artists started ruling the music world, Ghanaians have been all over YouTube cry blue murder raising one accusation or the other as why Nigeria artists are dominating the Africa and the globe musically.
So, you really know people with inferiority complex play dirty, don't surprised at the length they'll go. I only wish our Diaspora born and raised players know the pride and rivalry at stake and be ready to poop on the head of the Ghanaians, home and away.
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by NOwazobia: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:

Yet you worship them.

wonderful! You actually made me think from this perspective.
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by DeRay98(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2022
Johnrake69:

The peace Europeans enjoy today was paid for by Africans. Before the Berlin conference Europeans where always at war with each other over resources. And they thought instead of fighting ourselves for resources let's go to Africa.

You're historically knowledgeable and right.
Europeans are habitually war mongers from centuries back.
Some of their technological advances were the results of their need to have military and war advantages over each other.
Their determination to kill relentlessly led to the invention of military hardwares of mass killings.
The 2 world wars was btw them but they pulled their colonies into the wars and used African resources to fund the wars and rebuilt the ruined cities afterwards.

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by shegz24(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2022
Ndidi will be a big miss.

But with Lookman,Osimhen,Iheanacho,Moses,Chukwueze and with Palace's Ayew out we should avoid defeat in Ghana.
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Sunny3645: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2022
Read below

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Arielle: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

It is what it is; stop running away from reality. You speak and reason like a girl.
He/She/It would like you all to think that He/She/It is a white girl. Like anyone here cares. The only thing we see is a constant display of abject stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by leathalbeast: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
I hope those banku eating savages remember that it's a two legged game ? If they misbehave in their country,they are strongly advise not to honour the second leg in Nigeria. By the time we are done with their ugly players and supporters in Abuja,FIFA will ban both Nigeria and Ghana permanently in football. Some of us will take it very personal against Ghanaians should they try any uncivilized stuff in Kumasi.

Ghanaians, you've been warned !
what can u do sef? Nigeria that we have been beating since long time ago. Tomorrow wont be different, we will beat u so shut up
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Elvis778(m): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Asslicker, you just all over nairaland with your multiple accounts, licking western ass
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by leathalbeast: 11:03am On Mar 24, 2022
Martinelli35:
star studded and what have they won so far ? They lost to a weak tunisia team. Is that what star studded teams do ? Your team islike johnny bravo, heavy in the attack department, light everywhere else, very unbalanced. Such a team has no success. We will hammer u tomorrow in kumasi
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Oharina(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ask God for wisdom, cos u clearly have non.
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by greypencils: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2022
rickpat:

I don't think so. When it comes to African football, several countries and players will do anything. If players can use juju, what is stopping them from doing just about anything to win. During the African Nations Cup qualifiers, The Gambia made sure players from Gabon slept at the airport the day of their arrival instead of making arrangements for their hotel. They also didn't give the access to their training field early. They did everything in their power to destabilize their opponents. What makes you think Ghana is any better?
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by Oharina(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mutual trust on football? Wtf!
Re: Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered by MrCEO69(m): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2022
In the last AFCON Cameron where using covid test as an advantage... wasn't the CAF lab used?

rickpat:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drogba, 5 others join Rooney & Vieira as 2022 PL Hall of Fame inductees / PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France / I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.