Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

"Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen (11090 Views)

Drop Your Guns, Negotiate With FG - Ben Kalu Tells Unknown Gunmen In South East / Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Ojiofor: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2022
Balkan:
Uzodinma you are the one to stop the bloodshed in Igbo land. You are killing your young people.

Uzodinma is responsible for all the violence unleashed by Nnamdi Kanu throughout Igboland not just in Imo state.
Imo state under Uzodinma was peaceful until Nnamdi Kanu launched his terrorist group in december 2020 and decided to use Imo state as their base.
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Vinstel: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2022
Please o, they should fear God and stop the killings.
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Nchenches: 9:20am On Mar 24, 2022
Uzodinma now begging, no more his earlier solution in bringing in more trigger-happy federal forces to his state.
The problems started when Uzodinma became governor.
Uzodinma shouldn't have invited soldiers to Orlu then. Soldiers fight wars.
Anyway, he has already succeded in making one part of his state desolate.

2 Likes

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2022
Xscape1993:
You are solely responsible for the killings. The people of Imo state don't like you. Just resign and let peace reign once again.
you reason like a goat
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2022
Balkan:
Uzodinma you are the one to stop the bloodshed in Igbo land. You are killing your young people.
cow spotted
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by od501: 9:23am On Mar 24, 2022
Donaluta:
unknown gunmen are been sponsored by your dad and your kinsmen ... They should be locked up by DSS for destabilising the south east

The same DSS that are unknown gun men. Who will arrest who? Lol...
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by od501: 9:23am On Mar 24, 2022
Donaluta:
unknown gunmen are been sponsored by your dad and your kinsmen ... They should be locked up by DSS for destabilising the south east

The same DSS that are unknown gun men. Who will arrest who? Lol..
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Timnico: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2022
Xscape1993:
You are solely responsible for the killings. The people of Imo state don't like you. Just resign and let peace reign once again.
Resign l, e no go resign oga!!! Continue the killing at the end who goes loose? Just use your brain once!!!
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Vinstel: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2022
Bleiz:
May the voice of reason plead to everyone who is causing these problems, be it ESN or politicians. We are tired of this madness. May God speak to them and may they hear Him loud and clear.

Amen.

Amen

1 Like

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by dettolgel: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Golan007:

He's also responsible for the killings in Anambra and Ebonyi states.

Yes ooh and the ritual killings that are daily occurrence in Ogun States, Osun States and Ekiti States.

1 Like

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2022
Xscape1993:
So if a people don't like a governor the solution is for the people to go on a killing spree?
Una dey try well well o
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by RandyOku: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2022
athaboi:
same here my dear...all my church members posted to ogun state for Nysc are now living in Lagos bcoz of fear of ritualists

LMAOgrin

I love thischeesy
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by seunayantokun(m): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2022
Good advice but do the adviser himself and his lifeless pillar fear God?
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:34am On Mar 24, 2022
Nchenches:
Uzodinma now begging, no more his earlier solution in bringing in more trigger-happy federal forces to his state.
The problems started when Uzodinma became governor.
Uzodinma shouldn't have invited soldiers to Orlu then. Soldiers fight wars.
Anyway, he has already succeded in making one part of his state desolate.
Yes uzodinma is also the governor of anambra, he's the governor of Ebonyi
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Nyanmiridunce: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2022
Xscape1993:
Oh because they don't like him they resorted to killing themselves? Your brain dey leak oo

1 Like

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by ukaface(f): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2022
But why is God not doing anything to them kwanu
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by sterlingD(m): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2022
I have asked this question on one thread
sterlingD:
I want to ask one question.Please correct me if l am wrong.Okorocha ruled this state for eight years and we did not hear of any incidence of such of the present.How was he able to do it?What is really going on,what is happening in Imo State?
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Dmacqh(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2022
Hope Uzodimma is a strong man . I’m not an APC fan but I admire his courage .
That day Gulak declared APC flag bearer at the 2019 Imo guber , I immediately told my friend and boss that Hope will be Governor .
The only that will stop is if he doesn’t interest .
Nigeria politics is too dirty .
Hope is a messenger . He was a too used to stop Igbo presidency under APC in 2023.
The set a bait , and the only candidate ( Rochas) who could’ve comfortably win the Presidency for the Igbos in 2023 fell it .
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by seyz91(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2022
cheesy
Olunmercy56:
grin all my church members posted to east for their NYSC are now in Delta State. Unknown gunmen cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2022
athaboi:
same here my dear...all my church members posted to ogun state for Nysc are now living in Lagos bcoz of fear of ritualists

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by miketyler(m): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2022
The last time we passed through Ogun route we had to hide our heads under the vehicles chairs, those guys no dey pity their indigenes head; imagine watin dem go do with non-indigenes head!!!!!!!

WowSweetGuy:
I swear
The last time we were passing through Ogun state on a journey we had to wear helmets to protect our skulls

1 Like

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by oilyngbati(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2022
The governors in the SE have shown that they lack balls and are nothing but lily-livered cowards. Whatever happened to bringing justice to criminals? Does it means that Ipigs/ESN are more powerful that the SE government? So it means if we have a president of Igbo extraction, he will succumb to terrorists? Well, let the entire Igboland succumb to ipooos/ESN cannibals,,,,their business. Meanwhile, Asaba is the new business hub, taking over Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Kingzeez10: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2022
athaboi:
Lol you mumu die. I'm currently in Ogun state and nothing of such is happening here.
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Foreseer: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
I swear
The last time we were passing through Ogun state on a journey we had to wear helmets to protect our skulls
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Macbenzo: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2022
athaboi:
Yes... everyone should fear God really, from the thieves we call politicians to unknown gunmen to the evil going on in niger dela...if you get there you will cry (oil thieves) from retired generals to the least person in civil defense and every other evil going on! But Mr governor, can we kindly start from you?

These politicians sef
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Golan007: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2022
od501:

Yes he is. You guys are so information deprived that you don't understand the politics. At a point, Anambra and Imo governors had to caution him. But since he has a link with Abuja, he is assumed too powerful for them.

Imo governor cautioned him?
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Foreseer: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2022
oilyngbati:
The governors in the SE have shown that they lack balls and are nothing but lily-livered cowards. Whatever happened to bringing justice to criminals? Does it means that Ipigs/ESN are more powerful that the SE government? So it means if we have a president of Igbo extraction, he will succumb to terrorists? Well, let the entire Igboland succumb to ipooos/ESN cannibals,,,,their business. Meanwhile, Asaba is the new business hub, taking over Onitsha.
Can you equally say this bias of northern governors and a current president of northern extraction

Sometimes your hate for Ndigbo makes you terribly gullible. undecided
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by od501: 10:37am On Mar 24, 2022
Golan007:

Imo governor cautioned him?

Abia I mean. My bad.
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Nchenches: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Yes uzodinma is also the governor of anambra, he's the governor of Ebonyi

Anambra, Ebonyi never invented federal soldiers to their state. The level of violence in Imo state is too much, compared with another eastern state
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by zoedew: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2022
“Rev. Father” Hope Uzodinma, fear God - confess your sin of daylight electoral robbery!
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Blackdisciple(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Do you fear God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.