Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

"Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen (11101 Views)

Drop Your Guns, Negotiate With FG - Ben Kalu Tells Unknown Gunmen In South East / Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Golan007: 8:35am On Mar 24, 2022
samista:
Baba don start to beg. First resign and give back your stolen mandate to the rightful owner.

That's why eboes are killing eboes.

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by tayo4ng(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2022
Leaders with dead conscience
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Megatrix: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2022
Supreme court governor
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Dyke15(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2022
No peace for the wicked

4 Likes

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2022
Hmm. The igbos r the unknown gun men.

Same way the fulanies and Hausas r killing themselves in the north.

But they aren't ready accept

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Bleiz(m): 8:38am On Mar 24, 2022
May the voice of reason plead to everyone who is causing these problems, be it ESN or politicians. We are tired of this madness. May God speak to them and may they hear Him loud and clear.

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Comkash: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2022
Who even gave these people the title UNKNOWN? So some people are so sacret that their names can't be mention . How can people who attacked and return again to attack and still remain unknown . where are they coming from and where do they retreat to without trace?
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Lastmankc(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin all my church members posted to east for their NYSC are now in Delta State. Unknown gunmen cheesy
Comrade

1 Like

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by InoGetJoy: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2022
Hope Uzodimma is the cause of all this nonsense going on in my state.
From the attack on Prisons to the attack on Police Headquarters to the killing of Gulak, you'll know the government has a hand in this.
If you live in Imo State, you know the police headquarters is like a fortress
1) the street leading to it is protected by a huge gate that if closed by 6pm and is always manned by armed policemen
2) Government house is directly across the police headquarters
3) anti-kidnapping and SARS office is next to government house
4) the house of the commander of Obinze battalion is behind government house, and he always has at least 20 soldiers stationed there
5) traffic police office is a stone throw from police headquarters, along the same street
6) police barracks is just before traffic police office
7) all of this is situated in the heart of Owerri metropolis, not in some far-away area
cool Nigeria artillery brigade (Obinze barracks) is 25minutes away. It won't take the soldiers 10 minutes to reach government house because the roads were free from traffic at that time of the night
9) there are several police stations all within 5 minutes drive from government house; fire service police station, aladimma police station and others I can't remember right now
10) Owerri prisons is just a stone throw from police headquarters

Now, tell me how police headquarters will be attacked and the attackers easily got away. Also, reports had it that the attackers spent 20 minutes singing and shooting around government house round about before the attack.

As for Gulak's case, the dude left government house in Uber, dressed in jeans and t-shirt. He was heading to Owerri airport but he didn't take the normal route but instead took alternative route but he was still killed, which means someone knew his movement. Even, the speed with which the Nigerian police force fingered IPOB as the perpetrators will tell any discerning mind that something is amiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Comkash: 8:43am On Mar 24, 2022
Who even gave these people the title UNKNOWN? So some people are so protected that their names can't be mention . How can people who attacked and return again to attack and still remain unknown . where are they coming from and where do they retreat to without trace?
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 24, 2022
I thought Uzodinma was serious, till I saw him begging Okorocha grin

2 Likes

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by JomasisTech: 8:49am On Mar 24, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
I swear
The last time we were passing through Ogun state on a journey we had to wear helmets to protect our skulls
I think you need to be banned for this savagery grin

5 Likes

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Angelfrost(m): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2022
Xscape1993:
You are solely responsible for the killings. The people of Imo state don't like you. Just resign and let peace reign once again.

So, disliking a governor is sufficient grounds to kill and maim people unconnected to the man?!!

Dear Lawd... I have heard it all!
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by olowo1930: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2022
God has left Nigerians alone till judgement day. All is rubbish will never stop till Him kingdom comes. Let to leave with contentment. Nigeria is derailed
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by LLiKYekoba: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2022
ohosi4real:
Unknown gun men is sponsored by IPOB killing innocent Igbo people. Una no even allowed d governor get rest of mind 4 once

It will teach other politicians and the corrupt judicial system a lesson, that stealing the mandate of the people will always promote anarchy.

He went to Orsu LGA and the neigbouring communities in Ihiala LGA of Anambra state and killed many people, burnt houses and arrested innocent people.

Ozodimgba has no right to govern in peace. He was not elected. He has to continue sleeping in Amoured tanks till his tenure is over if he can't resign honorably and give back the mandate to the people of Imo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by GloriousGbola: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2022
these ones have not learnt from their contemporaries and the bandits
you cannot negotiate with these people

UGM, like bandits have no agenda beyond anarchy and watching nigeria burn.

you cannot negotiate with them
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by showafrica(m): 8:53am On Mar 24, 2022
When the people are not in support of the government, that's the result.

1 Like

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 24, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
I swear
The last time we were passing through Ogun state on a journey we had to wear helmets to protect our skulls

Some company workers are about to go on strike in Ogun....companies are now lamenting that work has to close by 4pm so that people can get home before its dark out of fear of the youths cutting human heads for ritual and export

6 Likes

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by obailala(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2022
Xscape1993:
You are solely responsible for the killings. The people of Imo state don't like you. Just resign and let peace reign once again.
Apparently the killings are purely just the handwork of political enemies of the governor.
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Naijanascam: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
I swear

Hahahaha to avoid the story that touches the heart like this

4 Likes

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2022
ohosi4real:
Unknown gun men is sponsored by IPOB killing innocent Igbo people. Una no even allowed d governor get rest of mind 4 once
take that to court use it to nail MNK for Once isn't that simple grin

Until then rest....Easterners don't reason the way you do....because if you can vote buhari twice into office you sure as hell supposed to be stayed away from

5 Likes

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
I swear
You are lucky you still had your head on your neck. Last week when I past there, i hid my head inside my box for fear of losing it. Those people no dey use eye see head.

5 Likes

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:59am On Mar 24, 2022
That moment when a blood sucker says "fear God"
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by senjutsu(m): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2022
A man who came to power through the back door. What do you expect from him. He knows he's not the people's choice. He'll do whatever he likes

1 Like

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by salem1996: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2022
Djdamian:
Na person wey believe in God they fear am

Exactly my thought. Both the politician and the one he is talking to, I doubt if they even believe in any diety talk of God. Most of them are their own gods...

1 Like

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Donaluta(m): 9:07am On Mar 24, 2022
ohosi4real:
unknown gunmen are been sponsored by your dad and your kinsmen ... They should be locked up by DSS for destabilising the south east

2 Likes

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by od501: 9:10am On Mar 24, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/hope-uzodinma-begs-unknown-gunmen/

Kill your kinsmen, turn around and ask why they are dead. I fear who no fear Nigerian politics.
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by od501: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2022
Golan007:

He's also responsible for the killings in Anambra and Ebonyi states.

Yes he is. You guys are so information deprived that you don't understand the politics. At a point, Anambra and Imo governors had to caution him. But since he has a link with Abuja, he is assumed too powerful for them.
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by begge: 9:16am On Mar 24, 2022
From 4th position to supreme court governor. Uzodinma fear GOD, fear GOD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal / Lagos Impounds 4,694 Motorcycles, Convicts 1,490 Offenders / Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.