Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

"Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen (11100 Views)

Drop Your Guns, Negotiate With FG - Ben Kalu Tells Unknown Gunmen In South East / Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by athaboi(f): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Lol you mumu die. I'm currently in Ogun state and nothing of such is happening here.
and you think there's no corper in the east too?
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by jimcaddy(m): 11:15am On Mar 24, 2022
Governor Uzodimna, this one is not a matter of "fear God" o. The government needs to take very decisive actions on these bandits parading themselves as Unknown gunmen. They don't fear the Police anymore. Who not have armed local vigilante groups set up to shoot any armed bandit on sight.

2 Likes

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Idiko1: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2022
WBworldwide:
This unknown gun men is like something formed to make this Hopeless man govt unbearable for him. Both Hopeless and Rochas may know something that we don't.

Ipob may or may not be involved in this. But with the recent activities of Ipob like the inauguration of military governors on imaginary state, I am beginning to view them like psycho with delusion of grandeur. Nonetheless, their agitation is just, but their methods are unethical.

Now, to the issue of territory, my own state Delta state is not part of Biafra and neither part of Nigeria in case this amalgamation ends tomorrow.

We are independent state known as the Niger Delta Republic.... Shikena

Nigerians have silly thought process. You claimed to have Delta State which is neither Biafra nor Nigeria means there is nothing such as Delta State. One of the grass roots of Nigerian problem is lack of critical thinking across the board.
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2022
Loud it...Maka chukwu

athaboi:
same here my dear...all my church members posted to ogun state for Nysc are now living in Lagos bcoz of fear of ritualists
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wetin you smoke.? you are not from any delta state ..goan sit down abeg. Delta naija republic,come and drag us to your irrelevant and non historical delta niger estate abi Republic. One you drink kai kai, you forgot people like okowas and okonjis are in the same Delta state. That's why our forefathers craftily and smartly put igbos in almost all neighboring territories to check the excess of minorities. You think those people that died in asaba is for nothing.. Let me not tell you bad word because we are from the same state..better maintain fam

WBworldwide:
This unknown gun men is like something formed to make this Hopeless man govt unbearable for him. Both Hopeless and Rochas may know something that we don't.

Ipob may or may not be involved in this. But with the recent activities of Ipob like the inauguration of military governors on imaginary state, I am beginning to view them like psycho with delusion of grandeur. Nonetheless, their agitation is just, but their methods are unethical.

Now, to the issue of territory, my own state Delta state is not part of Biafra and neither part of Nigeria in case this amalgamation ends tomorrow.

We are independent state known as the Niger Delta Republic.... Shikena

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by cyprex: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
samista:
Baba don start to beg. First resign and give back your stolen mandate to the rightful owner.

Assuming but not conceding that the mandate is stolen, is that good enough reason to make the state ungovernable, is it good enough reason to destroy infrastructure built with state funds, crumble development kill and maim our brothers?

TUFIAKWA!!!
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by rickdaking(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
It's only in Zoogeria that u will see a governor begging terrorists undecided can this happen in the western countries angry?
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sorry na our brother..no vex for ram.

Idiko1:

Nigerians have silly thought process. You claimed to have Delta State which is neither Biafra nor Nigeria means there is nothing such as Delta State. One of the grass roots of Nigerian problem is lack of critical thinking across the board.
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by ablejesus26(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
donbachi:
Water done pass garri..he's now,stylishly begging them.

I just hope they stop.

You are wrong.
Do you know the level of unrest and fear heavy military presence instils.
We don't want a situation where the military keeps flooding into Imo State,they should just stop the senseless killings.
It's not worth it.
No be Imo State hold their onye oshi London scammer forming freedom fighter biko �.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Enyimbamercedes: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Did you fear God when you went from 4th position to become Governor of your state!

You all know how to mouth God when it is convenient.
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by ufotunang: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
To solve this problem... Buhari and the federal government have to dialogue with IPOB and settle the matter...as a president you must be humble and listen to the complaints and their agitations and try and settle the matter....you were voted in as a president to find solutions to problems and agitations...but not to add more problems to the matter or issue and worsen it
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by JOemmy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rubbish did he fear God when he stole the governor's office he is currently occuping?
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by WBworldwide: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Wetin you smoke.? you are not from any delta state ..goan sit down abeg. Delta naija republic,come and drag us to your irrelevant and non historical delta niger estate abi Republic. One you drink kai kai, you forgot people like okowas and okonjis are in the same Delta state. That's why our forefathers craftily and smartly put igbos in almost all neighboring territories to check the excess of minorities. You think those people that died in asaba is for nothing.. Let me not tell you bad word because we are from the same state..better maintain fam

Now I know y people hate ur tribe

Na sense ona lack... Kon drag Urhobo for ur wicked tribe.

U dey cry oppression and u dey find who to oppress... Ode
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Faucetpay kings investment

1.Create faucetpay wallet here:

https://faucetpay.io/?r=3000091

Chat the Admin on WhatsApp here:

https:///message/BF5DXVW7RNERE1
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Kelvin3476: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
heniford2:
counter attack grin cheesy

Dangerous counter attack
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Eben91: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
athaboi:
same here my dear...all my church members posted to ogun state for Nysc are now living in Lagos bcoz of fear of ritualists
grin grin grin
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by Sleekfingers: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/hope-uzodinma-begs-unknown-gunmen/

Begging unknown gunmen to sheath their swords...... useless governor.... what's the primary job of a governor?
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by PhockPhockMan: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
athaboi:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2022
You are weak and not a match for me...

WBworldwide:
Now I know y people hate ur tribe

Na sense ona lack... Kon drag Urhobo for ur wicked tribe.

U dey cry oppression and u dey find who to oppress... Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Government To Commence Construction Of Lekki Ferry In September / Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! / Supreme Court Refuses To Reinstate Nyako As Adamawa governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.