Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) (29015 Views)

Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo / Bosede Oguntade: Prophet Dotun Ogunlade ‘Arole Jesu’ Kills Housewife In Oyo / Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Mhen this is so bad.....

Boy wey suppose dey school grin angry grin grin

Thanks to the northern leaders and their commander grin grin grin

Na die he suppose die ASAP

Poverty, illiteracy,etc

Some of these boys don't even have parents and the govt/society dont care about them.... I once saw two innocent looking kids begging for food, when i asked the older one.... He told me they are from chad and they're orphans their uncle was the one who sent them to learn (W/O any form of financial support, to me he just wants to get rid of them)

They're hundred of thousands of pple like this across the north, it'll be very helpful if the govt wld ban the almajiri system... Since its clearly not achieving its aim..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Kingzeez10: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2022
MrCGPA:
Killing of human beings doesn't appears to some Northerners as anything. Alamaijere has done more harm than good to people in the North. Oh Islamabad truly!
Nothing Islamic here, man. Muslims from other regions would be doing these barbaric acts too. These things only happens in the Noth and that should tell you and likes that they're just Terrorists.
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2022
He didn’t just murder her he hurt the children Life sentence

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Gval123: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2022
Kill him now. Allowing him to live extra day is putting the life of others in future danger.
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by gaspology(m): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2022
ALMAJIRI kwenu!!!!! Miscreants!

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Cardealer2021(m): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Stop associating crimes with a particular set of people!!!

Every region has its own share of bad eggs, its the tribalism for me...... Grow up
I'm not a tribalist,
I just say the truth petty stealing is very common among northerners they even do it abuja.
Unlike the other region, who would rather risk their life for Benz than to steal a phone
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2022
This small boy did this undecided
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by IkePeters(m): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2022
Marriage is clearly not for teenagers...
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 10:24am On Mar 24, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Killing/Violence is in the average northerner blood

It's not, I'm a Northerner....

You don't even know what northerners are actually like, so don't jump on the bandwagon....

I just hope the boy gets punished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Cardealer2021(m): 10:24am On Mar 24, 2022
bluefilm:

You reason so poorly.

I'm ashamed. sad
It's true bro.
A friend of mine almost lost his life because of phone thieves in Abuja.
It's very common over there
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by PJtech: 10:25am On Mar 24, 2022
Cardealer2021:

I'm not a tribalist,
I just say the truth petty stealing is very common among northerners they even do it abuja.
Unlike the other region, who would rather risk their life for Benz than to steal a phone

Morning boss mi
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by engrfaruq(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Northerners and petty stealing na like fried eggs and bread
Reason I vowed never to have anything to do with any northerner.
Dem too like to steal petty things.
Just imagine he killed someone because of a phone. lipsrsealed
Chai poverty and illiteracy na bastard

The feeling is mutual bro, we don't want to have anything to do with you.
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Cardealer2021:

I'm not a tribalist,

These ones are actually stealing to survive, most are hungry...

The others wv benz are stealing to live lavishly and impress people...

Either way its called stealing, if the economy was good all these wldnt really happen...

The law too, everything in Nigeria seems cursed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Amazinggrace71: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Are you sure this guy is 18? Hope he was not forced to increase his age.
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2022
Gval123:
Kill him now. Allowing him to live extra day is putting the life of others in future danger.

Say no to jungle justice...

Allow the law to make this decision
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Dmacqh(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2022
as usual. I hail una ooo for bad news ...5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2022
gaspology:
ALMAJIRI kwenu!!!!! Miscreants!

Almajiri system should be banned, its wrecking havoc..... More bad than good

But the govt wont, coz they dont care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2022
Cardealer2021:

It's true bro.
A friend of mine almost lost his life because of phone thieves in Abuja.
It's very common over there

Is that enough reason to write off the entire North?
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Amazinggrace71: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Northerners and petty stealing na like fried eggs and bread
Reason I vowed never to have anything to do with any northerner.
Dem too like to steal petty things.
Just imagine he killed someone because of a phone. lipsrsealed
Chai poverty and illiteracy na bastard
I am not from the north, but I prefer working with northerners. On building site for example, they offer the best rates and cement doesn't go missing, unlike my brothers from the south, they'll charge exorbitantly, do the work anyhow and steal your cement.
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by BigBashiru: 10:33am On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by BigBashiru: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2022
MrCGPA:
Killing of human beings doesn't appears to some Northerners as anything. Alamaijere has done more harm than good to people in the North. Oh Islamabad truly!

Killing a human being doesn't appear to MEN as anything regardless of which tribe or country.... don't try to circumvent the issue.....
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Yankee101: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2022
What is the world turning to?
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Cardealer2021(m): 10:38am On Mar 24, 2022
Amazinggrace71:

I am not from the north, but I prefer working with northerners. On building site for example, they offer the best rates and cement doesn't go missing, unlike my brothers from the south, they'll charge exorbitantly, do the work anyhow and steal your cement.
Your brothers too like money
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Cardealer2021(m): 10:39am On Mar 24, 2022
bluefilm:

Is that enough reason to write off the entire North?
Sorry I allow sentiment and emotion cloud my reasoning.
I'm so sorry for that
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Sorry I allow sentiment and emotion cloud my reasoning.
I'm so sorry for that

It's okay.
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Cardealer2021(m): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

These ones are actually stealing to survive, most are hungry...

The others wv benz are stealing to live lavishly and impress people...

Either way its called stealing, if the economy was good all these wldnt really happen...

The law too, everything in Nigeria seems cursed
Sorry I allowed sentiment and emotion cloud my reasoning.
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Penywise(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2022
CP, they should leave the state and go where?
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2022
Lord deliver us from wicked and unreasonable people amen
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by biomedics(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2022
What a country
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Charx122: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2022
post=111317106:

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.

Bad news happens EVERYWHERE!

Even in the Western Countries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Who Attacked Logo In Benue State Arrested (Photo) / Delta State Fake Mad Man Caught While Attempting To Kidnap Two Children / Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.