Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) (29023 Views)

Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo / Bosede Oguntade: Prophet Dotun Ogunlade ‘Arole Jesu’ Kills Housewife In Oyo / Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by techWriter3: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2022
E Bring place dewan like title
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 11:12am On Mar 24, 2022
Nothing will happen to this boy because Northern lives don't matter at all. Useless people
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2022
Iykoto86:
they just gave him 18years to deal with him.
Dats likely. He looks younger dan dat. 14 or 15yrs

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
shocked
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by dalass(f): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nukilia:
The elders in the North will rehabilitate him since he looks repentant just like his brothers in Boko Haram

Western education is a sin they say. At least, one won't behave like an animal....

Small time, he'll join Boko haram and he can then rob, kidnap and kill anyhow to get whatever he wants

Northern youths have gone to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by ufotunang: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
The boys does not look like an 18 years oold buy....he looks like a 15 years old boy... nawaoooo.. teenagers of nowadays desperate for money

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by edosignature(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
The crime rate in Nigeria is so scary & alarming.
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Geeman2006: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Northerners and petty stealing na like fried eggs and bread
Reason I vowed never to have anything to do with any northerner.
Dem too like to steal petty things.
Just imagine he killed someone because of a phone. lipsrsealed
Chai poverty and illiteracy na bastard

Modified : sorry my comment sounds tribalistic, I allowed sentiment and emotions cloud my reasoning

Not just tribalistic, but petty & foolish.
Its like accepting all South westerners are ritualists
or all In the south East are Drug pushers. I cant be that myopic. undecided
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by charlesdinho7(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
you mean this ugly, dirty small pig is 18 years old? maybe because of his bad character, he cannot continue growing. he stops growing at age 13. this guy must be sent to jail for life or better still, be hang using his scrotum
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Sorry I allowed sentiment and emotion cloud my reasoning.

Sorry if i seemed harsh too, lol i was laughing when i typed too

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Cardealer2021(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Sorry if i seemed harsh too, lol i was laughing when i typed too
Ok
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Ok

Your topic abt depression, hope you gotten over it?
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Cardealer2021(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Your topic abt depression, hope you gotten over it?
Still trying to
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Vallro:
E come hold the pestle like trophy.

The crime rate in Nigeria is scary mehnnn.
No be to go Burkina Faso like this?
Honestly..
What a societal malady
.... Because of phones?
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Still trying to

Keep trying, this too shall pass

Do what makes u happy
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Cardealer2021(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Keep trying, this too shall pass

Do what makes u happy
Thank you
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
I think parent of this kind beasts are to be arrested and prosecuted as well.

Because ONLY a wicked would beget a wicked. I don't know how someone at this tender age would have such effrontery to do this
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by uvalentine2003(m): 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Danbare
Nawa ohh
Thank God ASUU Dy strike.
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Aaay: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Shocking
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by NaBanga: 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
This boy can't be more than 14 years old. shocked
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by bilangha(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
tallented islamist
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Thank you

U wlcm
Re: Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) by Gomojamm: 4:42am On Mar 26, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

It's not, I'm a Northerner....

You don't even know what northerners are actually like, so don't jump on the bandwagon....

I just hope the boy gets punished
Smart girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos / Three Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Task Force After Being Caught In Benue (Photos) / Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.