Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA (25494 Views)

FIFA Bans Ghana FA President For 90 Days / Ghana FA President Caught On Video Taking Bribe / Ghana President Orders Search And Arrest Of Ghana's FA President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Remman(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
envoymedia:
Ghana Vs Nigeria: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbep7r4t2nX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
LMAO!

1st leg
Ghana 0-4 Nigeria
2nd leg
Nigeria 6-0 Ghana

How are they your babies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Allisgud: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
This our super chicken abi na;ok pigeon hmm eagle dey use this medium of critisism to Garner up
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
If no be because our leaders and the west de steal our oil for Nigeria, and citizens tun rogues, Ghana no go de even brush shoulder with us

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Emma1Oj(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
We agree.. Ghana plays better football than Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Olatunboshift(m): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Do you need POS terminals/machines for Agency banking (POS BUSINESS) or you need it in office as a means of collection of payments alone from customers, we have you covered even if you are fresh in Business and don't have so much information. We will guide you in step by step and set you up instantly, at your readiness for Business.

Nationwide delivery is possible with us and you can PAY ON DELIVERY

08066068925, 09038584278

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Davemarine: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
I have watched closely and discovered that all the times famous people have made boastful statements before a football match, they didn't win, I have seen it happen to Messi in Barca, Neymar in PSG, Liverpool and Man U, I'm 99 sure Ghana won't beat Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by absyink: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
All na Mind game... We will wait and see
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by LZAA: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
If this was 2008 i would believe this
But now...The black stars are horrible
Nigeria will win with ease

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by FireUpNow(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
envoymedia:
Ghana Vs Nigeria: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA

Ghana and their beefing
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by GH4Life: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kick off is just tomorrow, so I would urge my Naija brothers and sisters to reduce the noise. Football is played on the field, with legs, not with wishes and words of mouth.

Just so you know, Ghana rarely looses any match at home. Check your records.

You might have noticed that Ghanaians have remained a bit silent, but my Naija friends are all over the place proclaiming victory for a match that is not even in their favour. We did same to Egypt, in the same stadium. If I should recollect, the scoreline was 6-1.

We may have flopped at the just ended AFCON, but a game against the "Super" Eagles in Kumasi is something that we WILL NEVER loose!
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by austinvsb: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Obagofixxy:
Ghana must go

You guys should stop this nonsense 'Ghana must go' bullshit that is actually a stain on our history with a brotherly country!

Banter is good, but relieving this nonsense like it's something to be proud of is stupid!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by deavicky(m): 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
envoymedia:

honestly juju dey work in football oh. If u want know go watch the match between Nigeria and Japan where Nigeria Needed just 3 points to qualify but yet Ayebeni abi how they call am missed that open goal. There was no explanation to that miss except juju.
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by GNBohr: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
DenreleDave:
We go see who go chop am....... Ghana must go will turn Ghana must run

Guys pls can someone help with this; the role of product management in marketing of banking services....

I am currently doing a project and i need this.. Pls make it simple

God bless you all

Contact me on 08023047769
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by omoranmilowo: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
TOMORROW WILL TELL.
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Na only God fit stop this Ghana naija fights oo
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by GH4Life: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Remman:
LMAO!

1st leg
Ghana 0-4 Nigeria
2nd leg
Nigeria 6-0 Ghana

How are they your babies?

So you really think this is possible? SMH
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by dfrost: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
DenreleDave:
We go see who go chop am....... Ghana must go will turn Ghana must run

Guys pls can someone help with this; the role of product management in marketing of banking services....

I am currently doing a project and i need this.. Pls make it simple

God bless you all

Product Management is simply put: to manage a specific product of the bank (e.g *227*1# - product for paying via USSD).

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Oyin2212(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:
I just de pity Ghanians in advance.

Please if you are a Nigerian and live in Ghana, stay safe before, during, and after the match. Because these emotional shitto neighbors might descend on you after their defeat.

You have been advised
Aswear. You know these things.
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by JOemmy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
I don't usually dream but I dreamt about this match a month ago nigeria defeated ghana 3-1.
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Remman(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
GH4Life:

So you really think this is possible? SMH
the hell? Ghana was playing defencive game... Yet, Nigeria won easily!

The game has been played. Just wait for it to come on your timeline.
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Johel(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hezzyluv:
cheesy

But I think is the big boys attitude that entered them during the just concluded Nations cup.

But, we go shock Ghana...!

No talk much o...Ghana dey flog Naija on steady...Naija players are lazy, there's tendencies of Ghana trashing the crawling eagles,because the black stars play with passion and zeal...But let's just be a bit patriotic and hope for the best...May the best team win.
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by OMOGBEHIN36(m): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ghana Must go

If you need a digital marketer to grow and showcase your business.
Excellency Ad Consults, is here for you with shikini money .
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Elidrisy20: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool

Victoria Acerta!
captain Nigerian, where him leg?
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by caprini1: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
I just pity the loosing country after the two legs,the banter go be legendary. undecided
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Shadysen: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
If we win them ehn.... Them go feel the heat on twitter I promise them .
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by geekr: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Our online YouTube video converter and downloader allows you to convert and download YouTube videos in MP4 format in best quality. It's easy, fast and free. [url=Our online YouTube video converter and downloader allows you to convert and download YouTube videos in MP4 format in best quality. It's easy, fast and free. https://ytmp3.quest/]https://ytmp3.quest/[/url]
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by OMOGBEHIN36(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ghana must go

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by GH4Life: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Remman:
the hell? Ghana was playing defencive game... Yet, Nigeria won easily!

The game has been played. Just wait for it to come on your timeline.

You seem to have so much faith in the "Super" Eagles. I will be back on this thread after the match tomorrow to hear your excuses for loosing the first leg, and also to read your hopes for the second leg in Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Victorious 1980 Green Eagles Team / 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season / Women World Cup: Nigeria Releases Full Squad (see List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.