Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA (25475 Views)

FIFA Bans Ghana FA President For 90 Days / Ghana FA President Caught On Video Taking Bribe / Ghana President Orders Search And Arrest Of Ghana's FA President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by kingzjay(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
J
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Mayor21(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Eweehhhhhh!
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Brian47(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
We go beat una.
Then you'll go and cry
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Brian47(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
We go beat una.
Then you'll go and cry
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Treasure17(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Don't worry, we will teach you guys how to play modern football on Friday.
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by abobote: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Oluwapresley:
Na see finish be this na.

Smh. Ghana has been championing everything on the African continent for a while now. Not surprised the AfCFTA secretariat is in Ghana.

Buhari has finished this country. Yet some people still want to vote Tinubu. Smh. Nigerians never tire for suffering.
Ghana didn't champion anything. Ghanaian still respect Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Love55freas(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Aystarz: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
The Eagles just have to win this game because that second leg ehn, Ghana go die for a draw. I don't know where this is coming from, but many Ghanaians and their dog believe that the Abuja game will be academic, after Friday's fixture. .

So, the boys gotta bring it tomorrow. Beat them bloody at their backyard and they'll have nowhere to hide in Abuja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Angelfrost(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
I no wan talk much based on the disgraceful way Super Eagles take comot Afcon...

So, I will let this insult slide!

Besides, with everything Naija these days, it's always best to keep one's fingers crossed!

Gone are the days when we had a national team of real quality!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Gentlerespect76: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
envoymedia:
Ghana Vs Nigeria: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbep7r4t2nX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Psychological bolstering! Fear of Super Eagles don't finish Ghana grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Bruno531(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Abeg you guyz should link me up for any type of job.. Been at home for over 3 months now without job. Everywhere I have gone to say they will call me back but till now they haven't.. I'm residing in River state. 08117547742
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Bahamas95(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
This match is tagged......

THE BATTLE OF THE JOLLOFS.
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by HazardAwka(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
But the match is between Ghana and Biafra. How many Nigerians dey for starting XI?
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Joseph08(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Abeg somebody should help me tell Buhari not call Super Eagles o...

E get why!

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by TempleHouse: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
They may spank Eagles because Buhari is watching !?
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by jditimiya(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mind games is on the play, but I beg make out president no call them or wish them. Make him leave them to their fate, after the game he can call them and congratulate them. All the best my guys in green white green.
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Sho08lly(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
This one dey wine himself sha
Na 3-0 we go beat them.
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by gulfer: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
tutudesz:
Abeg Buhari should not call or text our O! We need to teach Ghana a lesson
see you, so you never hear say Bubu wan go watch the match live angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by pansophist(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
I just de pity Ghanians in advance.

Please if you are a Nigerian and live in Ghana, stay safe before, during, and after the match. Because these emotional shitto neighbors might descend on you after their defeat.

You have been advised

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by boxypane(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Shameless Ghanaians. No be South Africa them scam take reach this stage.
E go shock Una how ref go deal with Una tomorrow.
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Seebrain: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
The fear factor written all over Ghanaian. They have seen their end already.
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by rolams(m): 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Don't worry! That your baby will teach you a hard lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Richy4(m): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Angelfrost:
I no wan talk much based on the disgraceful way Super Eagles take comot Afcon...

So, I will let this insult slide!

Besides, with everything Naija these days, it's always best to keep one's fingers crossed!

Gone are the days when we had a national team of real quality!!!

I don't know how to give you 27 likes.... I share the same sentiment with you.... I can't bank on them to avoid HBP
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by lagosrd: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Just do the ones you can so because the return leg will be like somewhere near Ukraine especially in Lagos or kano
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Frigga13: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Ghana don spell naija finish. But too much capping no dey full basket. My guys will surprise 'em.

Beast you! Better S.M
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Help2020: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hezzyluv:
cheesy

But I think is the big boys attitude that entered them during the just concluded Nations cup.

But, we go shock Ghana...!
Let's first blame our so called Sunday dare that seem not to know much about football for making such remarks about black stars. When you're playing a country like Ghana you should show some respect, even though you have a better team at the moment. Football can sometimes be dicey. You never can tell. This same attitude cost us afcon. We are watching.
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ghana is not qualifying for the World Cup!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Bamzyriches451: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Damn!
As long as buhari won't call them then am pretty sure of our Victory
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by tutudesz: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
gulfer:
see you, so you never hear say Bubu wan go watch the match live angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Na 2nd Leg for Abuja O!
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Ola17: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
heniford2:
With Ghana juju and bad official Ghana may shock naija but to smart gamblers na pure draw game be that oh Ghana coming out with everything the have just because is Nigeria and Nigeria going to war in a country who sees us as pure enemy and a threat always, when we no get bandary with them oh! Jokers just like yoruba and igbos here always fighting abusing each other bur secretly admiring each other cheesy cheesy zombies undecided

That match na 2:1 in favor of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supersport Stops Broadcast Of Live NPFL Games / Meet Dr Emeka Okeke- The Host Of Bayern FC Youth Cup,2022 In Anambra / Women World Cup: Nigeria Releases Full Squad (see List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.