Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA (25473 Views)

FIFA Bans Ghana FA President For 90 Days / Ghana FA President Caught On Video Taking Bribe / Ghana President Orders Search And Arrest Of Ghana's FA President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Skseries: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
heniford2:
With Ghana juju and bad official Ghana may shock naija but to smart gamblers na pure draw game be that oh Ghana coming out with everything the have just because is Nigeria and Nigeria going to war in a country who sees us as pure enemy and a threat always, when we no get bandary with them oh! Jokers just like yoruba and igbos here always fighting abusing each other bur secretly admiring each other cheesy cheesy zombies undecided
same juju they no use win Afcon or world cup. Black man sha
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Obagofixxy: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
austinvsb:

You guys should stop this nonsense 'Ghana must go' bullshit that is actually a stain on our history with a brotherly country!

Banter is good, but relieving this nonsense like it's something to be proud of is stupid!

This one u dey wail for my comment comrade
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Sleekfingers: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Imagine grin grin.
Ghana wey no get level dey enter us grin grin

Which level our super chickens get? Bunch of useless players.....
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by wamilajo: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Obagofixxy:
Ghana must go
grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by GH4Life: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Obagofixxy:
Ghana must go

Seem quite unfortunate that you take some delight in saying this. Many years later, we now have millions of Nigeria living in Ghana.
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Obagofixxy: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
GH4Life:

Seem quite unfortunate that you take some delight in saying this. Many years later, we now have millions of Nigeria living in Ghana.

I am only referring to the football match, this one u one chop me
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by T0BY(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Just negodu.. The only way to write-off this their derogatory statement, nah for our guys to prepare well then trash them wella. Goodluck to them.
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Imagine!

The match has not even be played, but they are already spewing rubbish.

This is why we must never lose any of the legs, even the one in Kumasi. Because if they beat us to this ticket, we won't hear word again.
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
GH4Life:
Kick off is just tomorrow, so I would urge my Naija brothers and sisters to reduce the noise. Football is played on the field, with legs, not with wishes and words of mouth.

Just so you know, Ghana rarely looses any match at home. Check your records.

You might have noticed that Ghanaians have remained a bit silent, but my Naija friends are all over the place proclaiming victory for a match that is not even in their favour. We did same to Egypt, in the same stadium. If I should recollect, the scoreline was 6-1.

We may have flopped at the just ended AFCON, but a game against the "Super" Eagles in Kumasi is something that we WILL NEVER loose!

But not NEVER.

The highest you will take from tomorrow's game is 1 point.

Because we are not going to Kumasi to play. And the only other time, in 2001, we beat Ghana to the Korea-Japan World Cup ticket.

We will do it again this year, starting from tomorrow.
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Bbbw: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
I won’t tell coz I don’t believe in the eagles anymore
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Lachynos2k2(m): 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
I see black stars boycotting the second leg after suffering a heavy defeat from the super eagles in Kumasi.
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by GH4Life: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Obagofixxy:

I am only referring to the football match, this one u one chop me

No problem bro, I understand.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Obagofixxy: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
GH4Life:

No problem bro, I understand.

Thanks for understanding

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Remman(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
GH4Life:

You seem to have so much faith in the "Super" Eagles. I will be back on this thread after the match tomorrow to hear your excuses for loosing the first leg, and also to read your hopes for the second leg in Abuja.
be sure to come here to thank me...!
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Swanzi(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Davemarine:
I have watched closely and discovered that all the times famous people have made boastful statements before a football match, they didn't win, I have seen it happen to Messi in Barca, Neymar in PSG, Liverpool and Man U, I'm 99 sure Ghana won't beat Nigeria.

How…? but ur sports minister also boasted of beating the sh1t out of ghana or this statement relates to only non Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by kingjessy(f): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lol,I will love the match ending
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by engrchykae(m): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
heniford2:
With Ghana juju and bad official Ghana may shock naija but to smart gamblers na pure draw game be that oh Ghana coming out with everything the have just because is Nigeria and Nigeria going to war in a country who sees us as pure enemy and a threat always, when we no get bandary with them oh! Jokers just like yoruba and igbos here always fighting abusing each other bur secretly admiring each other cheesy cheesy zombies undecided
I am proud of the Asante, their king mprempeh is my hero.
Then Shaka Zulu of Zulu land.
And our own Jaja of opobo.
I will one day take my seat with these gods
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by heniford2: 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
engrchykae:
I am proud of the Asante, their king mprempeh is my hero.
Then Shaka Zulu of Zulu land.
And our own Jaja of opobo.
I will one day take my seat with these gods
yo! Charlie stop smoking weed grin
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by Ajimusty2: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2022
heniford2:
invest ur money here.gha 0-2 nig.thank me 2moro
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by engrchykae(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
heniford2:
you won't understand.
I am an old soul.
I belong to the ancients
Re: Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA by engrchykae(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
heniford2:
am not Ghanaian, am an Igbo of Nigeria but I am an African, a proud one for that matter.
Africa is indigenous to strong men.
The Nebuchadnezzars, Memnon, Sennacherib, Baal, Hannibal Barca, Nimrod, Abram the Hebrew, Melchizedek etc are unapologetic Africans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Dr Emeka Okeke- The Host Of Bayern FC Youth Cup,2022 In Anambra / Women World Cup: Nigeria Releases Full Squad (see List) / France Vs Belgium: Where Does Thierry Henry Loyalty Lies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.