Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags (53591 Views)

Putin's Daughter, Katerina Tikhonova Is Dating A Russian Named Igor Zelensky / Putin's Daughter Wanted To Japa But Her Father Refused / Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by roGF22(m): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/putins-daughter-ukraine-flags-painted-26542966

Putin is there bombing other peoples children, while his own dauther is here in a safe heaven, enjoying this mansion- mansion that ought to have been seized
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by charlesm91(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Cowards, what concerns the daughter with the actions her father is taking? I think if the really want to ridicule someone this way, the know the road that leads to the Kremlin were Putin himself reside, let them summon courage and go there, only then would I take them serious undecided undecided
sins of the father. unfortunately, we can't choose how people respond to actions.
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by BigYash: 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Ok. Meanwhile who else noticed that since this war began, we've miraculously not seen any new omicron variant and all new covid wave has miraculously stopped, something that occurred nearly every week before. So I guess the diseases are also following the war like us. You see this world, only those who are intelligent will understand the way this world works
Those that took that vaccine, don buy market.. In months to come,their eyes go clear.. African population need reduce normally sha,the mumu people need reduce small..
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by mrksquare: 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Ok. Meanwhile who else noticed that since this war began, we've miraculously not seen any new omicron variant and all new covid wave has miraculously stopped, something that occurred nearly every week before. So I guess the diseases are also following the war like us. You see this world, only those who are intelligent will understand the way this world works

The war silenced it. China two weeks ago went into another round of lockdown. Just as the Ukraine invasion has silenced the war in Ethiopia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Joeyfizzo: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Antoeni:
Who Knows Putin’s Daughter
I slept with her....I know her well.

1 Like

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by dammyBoxes: 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Ok. Meanwhile who else noticed that since this war began, we've miraculously not seen any new omicron variant and all new covid wave has miraculously stopped, something that occurred nearly every week before. So I guess the diseases are also following the war like us. You see this world, only those who are intelligent will understand the way this world works.

Contact for your top level Architectural drawings and professional Building construction or remodeling, at all levels. Contact via details in signature below to start today by viewing previous job samples
you think you are intelligent? Lol. Pure comedy
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by dammyBoxes: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
mrksquare:

The war silenced it. China two weeks ago went into another round of lockdown. Just as the Ukraine invasion has silenced the war in Ethiopia.
dont mind the fool claiming he is intelligent
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Cousin9999: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2022

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by xeju: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Ok. Meanwhile who else noticed that since this war began, we've miraculously not seen any new omicron variant and all new covid wave has miraculously stopped, something that occurred nearly every week before. So I guess the diseases are also following the war like us. You see this world, only those who are intelligent will understand the way this world works.

Contact for your top level Architectural drawings and professional Building construction or remodeling, at all levels. Contact via details in signature below to start today by viewing previous job samples
Na ignorance and mumu dey worry you
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Blackdisciple(m): 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
sapientia:
This is wrong

I don't support harassment

This girl is already ashamed of his father, so should be left alone

She didn't order Russian troops to invade Ukraine

Her paranoid maniac coward of a father did.

Putin is the culprit not this daughter who might as well be corrupt but should be left alone

My opinion.

Did she tries talking to her dad
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Antoeni(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Congratulations
Joeyfizzo:
I slept with her....I know her well.
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by sapientia(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Blackdisciple:

Did she tries talking to her dad

Bro, since when do children of leaders weigh on them?

She benefits from her father's corruption but this war was started solely by Putin the Maniac
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

You mean in Nigeria or abroad? That's how you guys spread unnecessary propagandas

Don't say what you don't know. I'm surprised people ignorantly liked your post

The virus is still there. What you can say is that the media's attention has shifted to the ongoing war, which is exactly how they work

Where i work, we still have patients who test positive, and all preventive measures are still on ground

Didn't you hear there's an ongoing outbreak in China?

Just say you're in one village in Nigeria where you don't have any access to information from around the world.
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by donem: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Gutsy33:
Now now everybody don forget about COVID.. are you thinking what I'm thinking
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design..I deliver fast
You the mind the West?
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by edosignature(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
They're coward & forever they'll be.

Vandalising a home & running away show the level of their idiocy. They're no different to what they criticise.
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Bmaster(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
mcmbonu:
Like for Ukraine
Share for Russia
Why are you doing this at this your age ?
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by mozona(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
sapientia:
This is wrong

I don't support harassment

This girl is already ashamed of his father, so should be left alone

She didn't order Russian troops to invade Ukraine

Her paranoid maniac coward of a father did.

Putin is the culprit not this daughter who might as well be corrupt but should be left alone

My opinion.

I agree with you but it is a msg to putin that not all russians needed this war.

If putin is wise enough he should called off the invasion
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by sapientia(m): 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
mozona:

I agree with you but it is a msg to putin that not all russians needed this war.

If putin is wise enough he should called off the invasion

I agree with you too sir, just pointing out what I feel about it

Also, I cannot outright condemn those who did it because many of them might have lost family and friends in Ukraine too

I have always been against transfer of aggression

They should freeze her accounts and allow her go and enjoy Russia with her father

1 Like

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Bbbw: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Really
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by bepositive11: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Putin started the war when he knew that Omicron is not as serious, not the other way round

ArchiLimited:

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Charly68: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
It is not good for masses to be against a leader. His children won't be free in the public
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by VirileNelly2420: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
bestman09:
angry
She and her daddy must listen to the people By fire by force

Maybe u didn't read d post.
I even thought dis shit happened in Russia, but nih! It happened in France.
House wey she don even dash her ex-husband.

D lady in question na billionaire, dis should b least of her problems
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Oga omicron is currently ravaging China and Hong Kong as we speak. Abi China na western media to you people too?

Better face your 'drawing' business squarely and leave things that are clearly above your reasoning.
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

You mean in Nigeria or abroad? That's how you guys spread unnecessary propagandas

Don't say what you don't know. I'm surprised people ignorantly liked your post

The virus is still there. What you can say is that the media's attention has shifted to the ongoing war, which is exactly how they work

Where i work, we still have patients who test positive, and all preventive measures are still on ground

Didn't you hear there's an ongoing outbreak in China?

Just say you're in one village in Nigeria where you don't have any access to information from around the world.
Bros didn't even see your post, I'm fuming here.

Too many dumb people on this site, it's disgusting.
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by ken045501: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Your mumu too much . Who said she’s ashamed of his father . Very foolish comment . If you are ashamed of your father does it mean someone else will .. Goat
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by GardenOfGod(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

My brother even our own disease control whatever have stopped updating us with daily info.couod covid be a scam?
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Blackdisciple(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2022
sapientia:

Bro, since when do children of leaders weigh on them?

She benefits from her father's corruption but this war was started solely by Putin the Maniac

Sure bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos) / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions / Putin's Daughter, Katerina Tikhonova Is Dating A Russian Named Igor Zelensky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.