Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags (53589 Views)

Putin's Daughter, Katerina Tikhonova Is Dating A Russian Named Igor Zelensky / Putin's Daughter Wanted To Japa But Her Father Refused / Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Antoeni(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
THURSDAY WISDOM: "It doesn't matter whether a cat is black or white, as long as it catches mice."
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by HomorBj(m): 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
sapientia:
This is wrong

I don't support harassment

This girl is already ashamed of his father, so should be left alone

She didn't order Russian troops to invade Ukraine

Her paranoid maniac coward of a father did.

Putin is the culprit not this daughter who might as well be corrupt but should be left alone

My opinion.

havent you heard that the sins of the father shall be visited on his offsprings?
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Lamasta(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Daughter a billionaire Which job or business is she into
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by almsofgold: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
smiley

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by chiedozie198100: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Ok. Meanwhile who else noticed that since this war began, we've miraculously not seen any new omicron variant and all new covid wave has miraculously stopped, something that occurred nearly every week before. So I guess the diseases are also following the war like us. You see this world, only those who are intelligent will understand the way this world works

when i dey tell my guys from day one say covid-19 na scam, dem almost wan bite my head comot.

2 Likes

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
looooooooooool so na this thing go stop the war?... Oh Lord may I never be weak like this in my life... Ukraine are looking for volunteer fighters and all these social media people should go and help Ukraine.. Make Putin use test that him new supersonic missile for their body...
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by HappyGoodWealth(f): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Ok. Meanwhile who else noticed that since this war began, we've miraculously not seen any new omicron variant and all new covid wave has miraculously stopped, something that occurred nearly every week before. So I guess the diseases are also following the war like us. You see this world, only those who are intelligent will understand the way this world works

You are on point ,

The news now its that the covid is now being eliminated without drug or vaccines,

What an evil world.

4 Likes

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Allisgud: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

That's why I NEVER bothered taking any Covid Vaccine because their agenda was not clear.
no live score from covid again

1 Like

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by obedience4(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
No rest for the wicked..
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by lexy2014: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

My brother, that is an amazing observation. Even the daily ncdc covid report has suddenly ended. Like u observed, covid is also busy following the war.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

New variant was discovered this year (January)

Also, since we have working vaccines, and vaccines in development, and since we have a better idea of what we are up against, the fear of the virus has diminished.
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by woleabayo(f): 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
no peace for the wicked and their generation
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Allisgud:
no live score from covid again

grin

1 Like

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by agabaI23(m): 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
sapientia:
This is wrong

Putin is the culprit not this daughter who might as well be corrupt but should be left alone

My opinion.
You have not but they have reported at least one of great concern. Search google
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Lexusgs430: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Are you sure ....... Omicron got another variant out now .......

So you just spread fake news . ......

1 Like

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Counterfeit: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Our Bandits should try go after this Putin's daughter, bring her down to Zamfara. Them don hammer be that.
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by shevchenko(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
But they killed gadaffi children and Iraqs children too

West hypocrisy.
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

I still spoke to a friend in Norway who had Omicron recently. Just because God has shielded us doesn't mean it's a hoax. Many have died, even in Nigeria.

Our immune system and climate in West Africa are also factors; we're arguably the strongest in the world.

Please stop displaying ignorance thinking it's intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Edoziesmart(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Will painting the walls of the building stop this war?

1 Like

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Germi9: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
sapientia:
This is wrong

My opinion.
Keep quiet if you have nothing to say… am sure you don’t even know what’s happening,no wonder you called Putins daughter “his”
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by baralatie(m): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Skillsnigeria: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Flier: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Gutsy33:
Now now everybody don forget about COVID.. are you thinking what I'm thinking
The omicron variant has destroyed the potency of The cell of the virus,it’s toothless now can’t kill less than 1% of the people infected anymore
Just pity those that have taken the untested vaccines

2 Likes

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Omobalo67: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

No more NCDC live score�

1 Like

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by ComeToJesus: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
That man from the land of the Magog is a very dangerous creature that is a threat to world peace.
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by techWriter3: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
The Vandal merits a nobel peace award
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Newness2019: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
WHAT IS SHE DOING IN FRANCE ?
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Omobalo67: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Are you sure ....... Omicron got another variant out now .......

So you just spread fake news . ......

And no media hogwash to publicize?

1 Like

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by tibatobi: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
sapientia:
This is wrong

My opinion.
sense far from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos) / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions / Putin's Daughter, Katerina Tikhonova Is Dating A Russian Named Igor Zelensky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.