Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video (3756 Views)

Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal / Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me / How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by film3four: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
This is Port Harcourt new GRA. Governor Nyesom Wike has transformed it into beat precinct in Nigeria and what appears to be Nigeria's Dubai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFnnKrmjA2g

Lalasticlala

Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by film3four: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
film3four:
This is Port Harcourt new GRA. Governor Nyesom Wike has transformed it into beat precinct in Nigeria and what appears to be Nigeria's Dubai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFnnKrmjA2g

Lalasticlala

Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by Totilopussylick(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
I live in Germany, and i can see Africans are yet to understand the true meaning of development.

You comparing this disorganized places with Dubai is a highest of ignorance tongue undecided.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by triple996(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
9ice
Mr project
Ipob how far grin

1 Like

Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by ogmask: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
What nonsense is this na...
Na so one oponu talk for naija info say wike don turn rivers state to London.
Travel Una nor gree travel now see how Una dey fool unasef upandan. ABI na to paint side walk and bridge white and blue be the transformation or what? Nawa sha

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by DonBenny77(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
You must be mad, same GRA I passed today and saw refuse dump by the roadside

10 Likes

Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by Frigga13: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Transformed nothing .. you need to vist PH during Abacha days ..

Na him get that cowery house .. garden city don lose touch..

E just Dey try recover..

3 Likes

Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by AbijaJ: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
E be like say Op never go Dubai before for him to be making such a misleading comparison. Google Dubai skyline and then compare it to these pictures you posted. After that make you slap yourself three times for wasting people's time and data with your misleading headline.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by kettykings: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
It seems these people don't know what Dubai is like. Dubai is eye popping and Brain bursting

1 Like

Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by IGBOSON1: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
He tried if we're to be honest. Notice there's hardly any open gutters like most if not all of our major cities in the south-east have. The streets....esp' in the highbrow areas are swept and marked accordingly. What ruins the view a bit are all those exposed electricity/communication cables and wires criss-crossing all over the place.

3 Likes

Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by OMENKAismad: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I live in Germany, and i can see Africans are yet to understand the true meaning of development.

You comparing this disorganized places with Dubai is a highest of ignorance tongue undecided.
the person your quoting never leave his village talk of going to Ghana

3 Likes

Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by Hyphy(m): 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
SMH, I believe I wasted my time watching your video, you really need to visit Dubai

1 Like

Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by Donaluta(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Why you deyy lie... No be you talk say you dey leave for ijesha

4 Likes

Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by tungamaje: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
I didn't waste my data watching the video, only pictures because I know no city in Nigeria would ever look like Dubai
Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by EastisBae: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
IGBOSON1:
He tried if we're to be honest. Notice there's hardly any open gutters like most if not all of our major cities in the south-east have. The streets....esp' in the highbrow areas are swept and marked accordingly. What ruins the view a bit are all those exposed electricity/communication cables and wires criss-crossing all over the place.

You should learn how to be matured in your posts and stop sounding like a kid. Which GRA's in Nigerian cities don't have covered drains? Or are you living under a rock? Even Aba GRA has covered drains too! Yet you had to bring the entire SE under down due to your ignorance.

Wike did nothing outstanding, if you know P.H over the years. It is such celebration of mediocrity that makes these governors to steal billions and stash abroad after constructing a couple of flyovers and roads.

The village op who obviously hasn't traveled outside P.H before is comparing this environment that looks worse than the Projects to Dubai. You can't even compare this to some second tier African cities like Accra, Mombasa etc.

6 Likes

Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by abobote: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dubai have really suffered. Comparing this rubbish with Dubai.
Anyway, lets hear from, David Umahi first
Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by Totilopussylick(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Donaluta:

Why you deyy lie... No be you talk say you dey leave for ijesha
Says the man who's stuck in his village tongue
Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
EastisBae:

You should learn how to be matured in your posts and stop sounding like a kid. Which GRA's in Nigerian cities don't have covered drains? Or are you living under a rock? Even Aba GRA has covered drains too! Yet you had to bring the entire SE under down due to your ignorance.

Wike did nothing outstanding, if you know P.H over the years. It is such celebration of mediocrity that makes these governors to steal billions and stash abroad after constructing a couple of flyovers and roads.

The village op who obviously hasn't traveled outside P.H before is comparing this environment that looks worse than the Projects to Dubai. You can't even compare this to some second tier African cities like Accra, Mombasa etc.

Comrade, off the mic.

3 Likes

Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by Sparrk007(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Which kind useless Dubai be this
Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mr. Film3four, I dont know whether you have travelled to Dubai you mentioned in your post about GRA, I pity you. You comparing this unorganized places with Dubai is a highest of lack of knowledge to know understand smart organized environment like Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by plaindealer: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
This one neva step outside his village... grin grin
Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by Tomek09(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Lol, Totilopussylick wey never travel go Ghana before grin grin
Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by Tomek09(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Even Enugu beats PH hands down.
Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by Tomek09(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
It's an insult to compare this unorganized, unplanned street with Dubai. Even Maitama and Asokoro areas of Abuja can't be compared to Dubai. Op, I will forgive with a promise you won't post such rubbish again just to massage the ego of frog voice Ikwerre man called Wike.
Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by Totilopussylick(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tomek09:

Lol, Totilopussylick wey never travel go Ghana before grin grin
tongue tongue tongue

Says the man who's stuck in his village wink

I can bet you know where is federal capital of Nigeria
Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by Mooh247: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
No be like this Dubai be... You can still compare this to Ghana or Togo

Dubai that makes almighty Americans , Europeans , Chinese, Russians look marveled and take pictures like they just arrived heaven.. even Dierah for Dubai fine pass this

Well everything Na small small and Wike sef try small
Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by Boss469(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Op no vez show me ghetto for Dubai and the so called gra.

This same gra wey deadbody go dey dey for ground reach three to four days.
Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by Boss469(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
tungamaje:
I didn't waste my data watching the video, only pictures because I know no city in Nigeria would ever look like Dubai

No city in Nigeria is better than windhoek.
Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by phelps007: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
No be only Nigeria's Dubai, na Nigeria's Florence...mtcheeeww
Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by ruggedtimi(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wetin be this nig vs dubai...Op see Dubai here oh incase u dey make mistake...Op pictures na just blue/white I dey see

Re: Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video by Almaigaa: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Have you been to Aba or any Eastern States?
If you do, you will understand why the Op is trying to classify the development in Rivers to Dubai.grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders / Customs Generated N3.21Trillion In 2023, Targets N5.08 Trillion In 2024 / Sss Arrests Another Online Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.