Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations (14918 Views)

EU, US, UK, Canada Impose Sanctions On Putin, Lavrov / USA, EU & UK Impose First Stage Sanctions On Russia / Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by uunwanaobong3: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
You have already exhaust your sanctions, what else can you do.

Next!

2 Likes

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by Lightorder: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Pierocash:
USA wey never fit cripple Iran and Venezuela ,na em wan cripple Russia?

How does seizing Chelsea be the reason Russia will cripple
Russia is already on her knees. Little countries are not easily defeated that is why Ukrain is still pushing. Don’t mention little middles that could set an elephant running
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by obedience4(m): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
The UK seems to be setting the precedent.. When it comes to sanctions.. No Wonder Putin is angry at them..
More grace to the UK goverment sanction more

1 Like

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by Lightorder: 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Dem say make you go school and get your empty, coconut isi ewu head educated, you no hear. Where you see USA in the thread, abi you think USA is UK?

The purpose of all these sanctions is to force Russians to remove putin from power. But according to one site I read two days ago, a pole was carried out and more than 69% of Russians are supporting putin now, more than they've been for a while now.
Clearly, even a fool can see that those who are imposing the sanctions, are suffering from the sanctions grin
The German leader has even come out to say he won't impose sanctions again because the ones they meted out are already badly affecting their economy.
Putin will remain as Russian president till 2036, or even more.
Russia is one of the biggest food and fertilizer exporter and their biggest customer is Europe and Africa. For a country to have more than enough food to even export should tell you how self sufficient they are. So my friend. Putin isn't going to regret anything.
The west AKA USA and dirty, stinking lapdogs like small Britain threatened all these sanctions. He knew they would carry out their threats but still went on with his plans. I'm sure they have been preparing for this since Crimea
see how hard you are sweating to build castles in the air
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by Sureplug123(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nijagogetsense:
A lesson learnt. Investment is a risk. Whether you invest at home or abroad...

I'm hoping Buhari shook him mouth make Niger Area hear am joor grin cheesy grin
invest in your village. Nothing go happen.

1 Like

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by mpire: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Pierocash:

Venezuela What exactly do you know about Venezuela except the nonsense you picked up at beer parlour. You Putin's monkeys are really dumbb beyond words.

1 Like

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by obedience4(m): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Dem say make you go school and get your empty, coconut isi ewu head educated, you no hear. Where you see USA in the thread, abi you think USA is UK?

The purpose of all these sanctions is to force Russians to remove putin from power. But according to one site I read two days ago, a pole was carried out and more than 69% of Russians are supporting putin now, more than they've been for a while now.
Clearly, even a fool can see that those who are imposing the sanctions, are suffering from the sanctions grin
The German leader has even come out to say he won't impose sanctions again because the ones they meted out are already badly affecting their economy.
Russia is one of the biggest food and fertilizer exporter and their biggest customer is Europe and Africa. For a country to have more than enough food to even export should tell you how self sufficient they are. So my friend. Putin isn't going to regret anything.
The west AKA USA and dirty, stinking lapdogs like small Britain threatened all these sanctions. He knew they would carry out their threats but still went on with his plans. I'm sure they have been preparing for this since Crimea

Even Nigeria exports food..
All what you saying is rubbish...
Russia gets most revenue from gas and military sales not food and fertilizer..
Research more ok

2 Likes

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by bizhop01: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tax heaven is taking this case so personal

1 Like

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by mpire: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
MangekyoAlt:

[/s]

Dumbassss you should stick with betting and kiling snakes to make ends meat. Animals like you won't even be given a 3-day visa just to visit Russia; but you monkeys that have never even travelled to Ghana should keep amusing us with the thoughts on Putin's mind. How much does Russia give Nigeria yearly in financial aid compared to Nigeria? Awon alakori, let US stop buying your oil and giving you aid then let's see how many of you iidiot would be alive after 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by dadexcel: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

.is these types of uninformed and skewed analysis and support for evil that brought the calamitous leadership we have in Nigeria now. The whole world (except offcourse his co tyrannucal and murderous regimes ) sees Putin as a blood thirsty and power drunk tyrant who must be stopped . But you are here stylishly giving vague analysis aimed at justifying his unprovoked murderous war of choice against a peaceful democratic country.....displacing millions from their homes and murdering thousands in their prime ......pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by Johel(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Bleep Britain...dem no reach.

1 Like

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by MangekyoAlt: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
mpire:
[s][/s]

Dumbassss you should stick with betting and ki.ling snakes to make ends meat. Animals like you won't even be given a 3-day visa just to visit Russia but you monkeys that have never even travelled to Ghana should keep amusing us.
Are you mistaking me for your father? Huh, you stupid son of a fućking, bitchy harlot?
When last did you, and youe crazy old man have a proper meal? Now I know it's been very very long. If you're honest enough to be sincere and tell me, I'll send you 5k now and it's not even a joke

2 Likes

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by bluefilm: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
It's like the Barren Britain is trying to cash out big time from this whole crisis?

Useless people.

Nonsense. sad

5 Likes

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by Analyst7: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Brexxit:

US sanctions really crippled Iran.

You won't know because the people who get hurt by this sanctions are the citizens because they have to contend with high inflation.
If Nigeria fit dey survive this present hardship anybody will

3 Likes

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by mpire: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Are you mistaking me for your father? Huh, you stupid son of a fućking, bitchy harlot?
When last did you, and youe crazy old man have a proper meal? Now I know it's been very very long. If you're honest enough to be sincere and tell me, I'll send you 5k now and it's not even a joke

Re.tard you live in a shithole, I'm born and bread in God's own country. You never met your father, your whoree of a mother abandoned you with the dogs at a refuse dump. Thanks to the Catholic mission that picked you up, unfortunately you turned out a vagabond. They should have let you die, you're a waste of oxygen and Nigeria needs to start putting animals like you down. I'll pay top $ to watch on PPV. You'll give me 5K how much is that in $ again, $3? That must be your entire salary for the month, why you wan give me?grin grin grin. I'll pay anyone who can beat you to an inch from death $5,000 this very night just for my amusement and stream it live.

1 Like

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by Boss469(m): 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Protest in Spain already. �� ❗️The Polish economy has fallen on hard times after the imposition of anti-Russian sanctions, the prime minister said:

"Prices are rising very strongly. This means that the wallets of Poles and other European citizens are losing weight". Keep sanctioning cheesy

If there's protest in Spain and the economy of Poland hav fallen then, what about Russia loosing their bright minds to these countries that their economy have fallen?

Russia is going brain dead just as Nigeria is and just as Iran is.

1 Like

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by wink2015(m): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
BRITAIN THAT RELIES ON OVERSEAS INVESTMENT WILL START EXPERIENCING PROBLEM.

Many nationalities that ones sought refuge in Britain and financial havens will start transfering their wealth to their native land.

They will see Britain as a crude country with a crude conduct.

Many of the Arabs, Indians, Russians business men that find haven in Britain will start moving their funds from Britain.

I see the GBP ( Great Britain Pound ) Sterlings sliding down in the months and years to come.

Many arabs have learnt a bitter lesson from the Abromovich experience.

The hate the West had for Putin is now being redistributed to every Russian citizens that they know of that is in their midst.

ENGLAND DOES NOT HAVE CRUDE OIL THEY RELY ON SCOTLAND FOR THEIR SOURCE OF REVENUE PLUS TAXES FROM FOREIGN INVESTORS.

Now they want to do more than the American government.

BRITAIN SHOULD LEARN WHEN TO STOP A FIGHT.

WHEN YOU 'OVER DO A FIGHT' IT BECOMES SOMTHING ELSE.

5 Likes

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by Greyworld: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
wink2015:

Many nationalities that ones sought refuge in Britain and financial havens will start transfering their wealth to their native land.

Many of the Arabs, Indians, Russians business men that find haven in Britain will start moving their funds from Britain.

I see the GBP ( Great Britain Pound ) Sterlings sliding down in the months and years to come.

The hate the West had for Putin is now being redistributed to every Russian citizens that they know of that is in their midst.

ENGLAND DOES NOT HAVE CRUDE OIL THEY RELY ON SCOTLAND FOR THEIR SOURCE OF REVENUE PLUS TAXES FROM FOREIGN INVESTORS.

Yeah you sound logical but those thieves in Africa and Asia including the Middle East can't invest where the true owners of the wealth (their citizens) can see and have access.

Moreover the need a stable and developed country to do that. It's not like the never knew stuff like this could happen.

Not so sure but we learnt of a former governor in Nigeria who lost a refinery to a South African..
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by MangekyoAlt: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
mpire:

Re.tard you live in a shithole, I'm born and bread in God's own country. You never met your father, your whoree of a mother abandoned you with the dogs at a refuse dump. Thanks to the Catholic mission that picked you up, unfortunately you turned out a vagabond. They should have let you die, you're a waste of oxygen and Nigeria needs to start putting animals like you down. I'll pay top $ to watch on PPV. 5K how much is that in $ again, $3? grin grin grin. I'll pay anyone who can beat you to an inch from death $5,000 this very night just for my amusement and stream it live.

Hahahaha hahaha what a mōron trying to act tough grin I gave you the impression that the old, bastard I mentioned in my earlier comment was your biological father didn't I?
Im sure that made you feel good but let me burst your bubble a little bit. I am your biological father grin as a matter of fact I had that Hoe you call mom in my bed last night so I would be especting a little brother or sister if I were you grin
Speaking about your stupid mom, please tell her I don't want her no more grin I mean, her clit is almost as wide as a stadium now and it's not even enjoyable anymore. grin so the next time she comes, tell her that Imma have her services my dogs instead grin
You live in God's own land? Lmao nigger shut that shit hole you call mouth up! You've not had a meal for a week now, how you even manage to be texting me is still a misery to me. I bet you're as skinny as my broom waiting to die of starvation. grin stupid inbred grin

3 Likes

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by mpire: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
wink2015:

England relies on Scotland for their source of revenue? Are you mad or re.tarded? I'm guessing both. Is that what they taught you in school? Do you knowxwhat UK standards for? Oh sorry your lecturers ate always on strike. Is that what NTA showed you? Oh that's what your Imam told you on Friday at the mosque. SEUN, you need to make NL a yearly subscription at least 500K, may be you can weed out some of these these mo.rons.
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by Misterone: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nijagogetsense:
A lesson learnt. Investment is a risk. Whether you invest at home or abroad...

I'm hoping Buhari shook him mouth make Niger Area hear am joor grin cheesy grin
you are a big fool. you no get sense at all. man with shit for brains.
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by mpire: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Hahahaha hahaha what mōron trying to act tough grin I gave you the impression that the old, baatard I mentioned in my earlier comment was your biological father didn't I?
Im that made you feel good but let me burst your bubble a little bit. I am your biological father grin as a matter of fact I had that Hoe you call mom in my bed last night so I would be especting a little brother or sister if I were you grin
Speaking about your stupid mom, please tell her I don't want her no more grin I mean, her clir is almost as wide as a stadium now and it's not even enjoyable anymore. grin so the next time she comes, tell her that Imma have her services my dogs instead grin
You live in God's own land? Lmao nigger shut that shit hole you call mouth up! You've not had a meal for a week now, how you even manage to be texting me is still a misery to me. I bet you're as skinny as my broom waiting to die of starvation. grin stupid inbred grin

You call that a cumback, did you scrape that from your mother's throat? Fvcking terrorist I'll do you a favor, upload your passport with my moniker written on it with today's date, while I do the same. Oloriburuku, you think everyone on NL is your mate? D grin grin

I'll wait don't run away like your father did, go get your passport. I already know your location and I'm ready to up the ante to $10,000 just to teach you a life lesson you'll never forget. I want you beaten up beyond mercy and left permanently handicapped because killing you is no fun, I want you to live with the regret. I have your location already.
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by mozona(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Oh putin....
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by MangekyoAlt: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
mpire:

Fvcking terrorist I'll do you a favor, upload your passport with my moniker written on it with today's date, while I do the same. Oloriburuku, you think everyone on NL is your mate? >grin grin grin

I'll wait don't run away like your father did, go get your passport. I already know your location and I'm ready to up the ante to $10,000 just to teach you a life lesson you'll never forget. I want you beaten up beyond mercy and left permanently handicapped because killing you is no fun, I want you to live with the regret. I have your location already.

You rabid animal, I hereby disown you. grin
You're a disgrace to me, your biological father and even to the entire human race!
In a day from now, you would see your extremely ugly, magğot infested face on all newspaper and a note which I will write now, letting the world know that an ugly, piece of shit like you is no longer my basted son!
I really should have heeded to advices from my friends. I should have grabbed you from your gorilla mom and dropped you on your empty skull when you were born grin
You f**king imbecilic halfwit degenerate.
The next time you show at my house begging for a pinch of my dog feeds, I'll be sure to skin you alive and have you feeded to wild animals. Stupid fućk

2 Likes

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by VictorUSA(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
If only Putin will listen
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by jimtemi1: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rastaramsey:
USA won cripple Russia grin grin grin grin

Putin go hear am grin grin grin

Where are those Putin supporters wey never chop morning food grin grin
lol USA wan cripple Russia, ke Russia is already down the stream there own go worst past North Korea in the next few months
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by VictorUSA(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

It's true sir, it's been long that i ate, can i drop my acc no?
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by jimtemi1: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Pierocash:

i think because u still hear about a country name Iran n Venezuela. In a country were a nurse have to do prostitution before she feed, u think such country is not crippled?
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by Feelings79: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

As per the so called"polls', you need to know that all the polling agencies are controlled by the Kremlin so you can never be sure.In addition, only state controlled media is available to the Russians and they daily keep hailing Putin and spewing out all manner of propaganda.If these sanctions were not hurting,why are essential commodities like sugar, flour, cooking oil being rationed at the shops?it actually takes a long time for those sanctions to actually start kicking in
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by Iliya1520: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
the funny thing is that most of the sanctions are more inflicting the UK and US pass the Russia, u go later hear the effect of the all sanction are more on those ordered it.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by Alamkir: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Brexxit:

US sanctions really crippled Iran.

You won't know because the people who get hurt by this sanctions are the citizens because they have to contend with high inflation.

We just like to decieve ourselves, my brother goto these countries sanctioned and u will see that life is normal their. Themself dey see d news of sanction like who e help.

After every election in Nigeria, the west usually sanction our politicians ban them from traveling, how did it affect them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak / Hoax Caller Claiming To Be Ukrainian PM Got Through To UK Defence Secretary / Bangladeshi Couple Die Embracing As Factory Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.