Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations (14915 Views)

EU, US, UK, Canada Impose Sanctions On Putin, Lavrov / USA, EU & UK Impose First Stage Sanctions On Russia / Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by LadiesForever(f): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Pierocash:
USA wey never fit cripple Iran and Venezuela ,na em wan cripple Russia?

How does seizing Chelsea be the reason Russia will cripple

Ignorance is a disease in this digital age

Are those two countries world economic/military powers like Russia?

Have you ever seen electronics in the market from either of those countries before?

F00000L!

1 Like

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by stanluiz(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
wink2015:
BRITAIN THAT RELIES ON OVERSEAS INVESTMENT WILL START EXPERIENCING PROBLEM.

Many nationalities that ones sought refuge in Britain and financial havens will start transfering their wealth to their native land.

They will see Britain as a crude country with a crude conduct.

Many of the Arabs, Indians, Russians business men that find haven in Britain will start moving their funds from Britain.

I see the GBP ( Great Britain Pound ) Sterlings sliding down in the months and years to come.

Many arabs have learnt a bitter lesson from the Abromovich experience.

The hate the West had for Putin is now being redistributed to every Russian citizens that they know of that is in their midst.

ENGLAND DOES NOT HAVE CRUDE OIL THEY RELY ON SCOTLAND FOR THEIR SOURCE OF REVENUE PLUS TAXES FROM FOREIGN INVESTORS.

Now they want to do more than the American government.

BRITAIN SHOULD LEARN WHEN TO STOP A FIGHT.

WHEN YOU 'OVER DO A FIGHT' IT BECOMES SOMTHING ELSE.

I just dey pity them. If America dey sanction, Britain we no get anything too dey sanction ?

Parasitic Britain. They will cry last last.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by mpire: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You rabid animal, I hereby disown you. grin
You're a disgrace to me, your biological father and even to the entire human race!
In a day from now, you would see your extremely ugly, magğot infested face on all newspaper and a note which I will write now, letting the world know that an ugly, piece of shit like you is no longer my basted son!
I really should have heeded to advices from my friends. I should have grabbed you from your gorilla mom and dropped you on your empty skull when you were born grin
You f**king imbecilic halfwit degenerate.
The next time you show at my house begging for a pinch of my dog feeds, I'll be sure to skin you alive and have you feeded to wild animals. Stupid fućk

Shit brain, you're still talking, I'm still waiting for you to show me a copy of your passport. Let's compare where you live and where I live. Alakori, you have a house? Your father never had a house, your grand father never had a house, everyone in your generation has been a failure and it's your turn now to carry the torch and end up as a failure. Why did you not say anything about your passport? Re.tard, you live in a shithole country but you think you can form online because you have a 60K naira a month salary? grin grin grin grin You can't even charge your phone. You're a reason why it should be unlawful for siblings to marry. Your father is your mother's brother; do you get it now?

In case you're not understanding, this deal is for anyone on Nairaland than can track you down and beat you an inch from death; it's not a joke, I won't even pay the naira equivalent. I'll pay in cash in Dollar. You have dogs? Really what a life achievement, actually you should have dogs those are your family. Isn't that who your useless mother left you with when she abandoned you?

You are destined to reign? You? reign where? Who told you that crap? And you put that on your profile? grin grin grin grin Unless you're talking about agbero bus-stop even there you won't reign, you're destined to be a failure and end up as a failure. At least I don't have to say dogs will eat your dead body, you already have dogs so that prayer has been answered already. Aja la je oku e.
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by ElijahIme1992(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rastaramsey:
USA won cripple Russia grin grin grin grin

Putin go hear am grin grin grin

Where are those Putin supporters wey never chop morning food grin grin
Oga make Dem go fight their mate..
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by MrDebonair: 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Dem say make you go school and get your empty, coconut isi ewu head educated, you no hear. Where you see USA in the thread, abi you think USA is UK?

The purpose of all these sanctions is to force Russians to remove putin from power. But according to one site I read two days ago, a pole was carried out and more than 69% of Russians are supporting putin now, more than they've been for a while now.
Clearly, even a fool can see that those who are imposing the sanctions, are suffering from the sanctions grin
The German leader has even come out to say he won't impose sanctions again because the ones they meted out are already badly affecting their economy.
Putin will remain as Russian president till 2036, or even more.
Russia is one of the biggest food and fertilizer exporter and their biggest customer is Europe and Africa. For a country to have more than enough food to even export should tell you how self sufficient they are. So my friend. Putin isn't going to regret anything.
The west AKA USA and dirty, stinking lapdogs like small Britain threatened all these sanctions. He knew they would carry out their threats but still went on with his plans. I'm sure they have been preparing for this since Crimea

Worry about your dirty stinking fantastically corrupt Nigeria. Even if Britain is small, we are by far better than your "Giant of Africa".

1 Like

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by BigBashiru: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Dem say make you go school and get your empty, coconut isi ewu head educated, you no hear. Where you see USA in the thread, abi you think USA is UK?

The purpose of all these sanctions is to force Russians to remove putin from power. But according to one site I read two days ago, a pole was carried out and more than 69% of Russians are supporting putin now, more than they've been for a while now.
Clearly, even a fool can see that those who are imposing the sanctions, are suffering from the sanctions grin
The German leader has even come out to say he won't impose sanctions again because the ones they meted out are already badly affecting their economy.
Putin will remain as Russian president till 2036, or even more.
Russia is one of the biggest food and fertilizer exporter and their biggest customer is Europe and Africa. For a country to have more than enough food to even export should tell you how self sufficient they are. So my friend. Putin isn't going to regret anything.
The west AKA USA and dirty, stinking lapdogs like small Britain threatened all these sanctions. He knew they would carry out their threats but still went on with his plans. I'm sure they have been preparing for this since Crimea

UK actually controls USA...USA is an extension of UK... think about dat.
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by mpire: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You rabid animal, I hereby disown you. grin
You're a disgrace to me, your biological father and even to the entire human race!
In a day from now, you would see your extremely ugly, magğot infested face on all newspaper and a note which I will write now, letting the world know that an ugly, piece of shit like you is no longer my basted son!
I really should have heeded to advices from my friends. I should have grabbed you from your gorilla mom and dropped you on your empty skull when you were born grin
You f**king imbecilic halfwit degenerate.
The next time you show at my house begging for a pinch of my dog feeds, I'll be sure to skin you alive and have you feeded to wild animals. Stupid fućk

Putin's monkey congrats, so you actually live in Lagos... grin grin grin grin. That must be a lifetime achievement for your generations. Since your father no matter how hard he tried, he died trying to get to make it to Lagos; it all makes sense now. So you are actually a gate-man in Lagos and you also take care of your oga's dogs. Look on the bright side, you won't have to die of hunger, you can always eat their left over you know, hopefully where the cctv won't catch you.

I can see you've been a mo.ron from your day one on NL. Congrats you're NL Resident Dumbas.s. Just one question though, why are you not living in Russia since they like black people, why do you keep applying for US visa, and we keep denying you and you keep applying and we keep denying you? grin grin grin grin

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by Dearmond29000: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Read Below

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by rolams(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kill the offender and not the saints!
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by SEGLIZ: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
abobote:
UK are taking this fight too personal. Anyway, anything that can cripple Madman Putin and Russia is welcome
time you deduce what going on here already, us that started all this has pipe low never went ahead to sanction the oligarchy but grandpa of colonisation is going personal about it all.

every other countries involved are already holding off One way or the other us will stand off when they all start colliding.
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by Bluffly: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Pierocash:
USA wey never fit cripple Iran and Venezuela ,na em wan cripple Russia?

How does seizing Chelsea be the reason Russia will cripple
Maybe you did not notice that USA led has invested heavily in militarism and cold war strategies. Go back and read more on the Venezuela war
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by Bluffly: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
SEGLIZ:
time you deduce what going on here already, us that started all this has pipe low never went ahead to sanction the oligarchy but grandpa of colonisation is going personal about it all.

every other countries involved are already holding off One way or the other us will stand off when they all start colliding.
Truth is UK is USA, UK political staunches started USA
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by Badonasty(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lol…these ones dey give investors a rethink of investing in their country….I won’t be surprised if the Arabs start selling their investments in Europe

1 Like

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by newdawn2017(f): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
mpire:

You call that a cumback, did you scrape that from your mother's throat? Fvcking terrorist I'll do you a favor, upload your passport with my moniker written on it with today's date, while I do the same. Oloriburuku, you think everyone on NL is your mate? D grin grin

I'll wait don't run away like your father did, go get your passport. I already know your location and I'm ready to up the ante to $10,000 just to teach you a life lesson you'll never forget. I want you beaten up beyond mercy and left permanently handicapped because killing you is no fun, I want you to live with the regret. I have your location already.
tell me u re kidding, 10k dolls,? Pls just give me 1k from it, to enable me pug rug in my new apartment, paint & get a carpenter to help me fix thing in my new apartment as well as logistics to move my stuffs & a curtain. Been squatting 4 3weeks not with strangers since my landlord unduely & illegally evicted me from my apartment. It was lucky to quickly get dis one & paid. Don't waist that money on that man, he isn't worth it. Don't give him d honor of relevance. I am a real person, check my ig @afriproud
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by maasoap(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rastaramsey:
USA AND UK won cripple Russia grin grin grin grin

Trust me, UK needs those wealth more than the individual Russians who own it. Lol. I can bet my ass they had been waiting for this opportunity for so long.
Russia has food and energy plus technology. They can practically survive on their own though they may not prosper. Those who are sanctioning Russia are even feeling the effects more than Russia.

1 Like

Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sureplug123:
invest in your village. Nothing go happen.

What I'm trying to point out is that investment (life) is a risk but it's safer to go with a calculated ones, just like you said investing in one's village or the big one, investing in a foreign land...
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Misterone:
you are a big fool. you no get sense at all. man with shit for brains.

Lol, I laugh at your stupidity. And your shame is almost shaming me shocked shocked :
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by ultimateprof: 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
All this British and UK sanction can only make men like us to loose more respect for the British government and very soon more countries will learn how to do without them, but remember that Russia is also a world power!
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by Father4all: 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rastaramsey:
USA won cripple Russia grin grin grin grin

you are a baby shut up
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by calcal: 2:12am On Mar 25, 2022
OMV
The oil and gas company OMV is one of the five financial backers of Nord Stream 2 and is Austria’s main importer of Russian gas. It has a 24.99 percent stake in the Russian gas field Yuzhno-Russkoye.

SHELL
The Anglo-Dutch oil company is one of the biggest direct foreign investors in the Russian economy. It owns 27.5 percent of the Sakhalin-2 liquefied natural gas project, which has an annual capacity of 11 million tonnes and is operated by Gazprom. It is one of the five co-financiers of Nord Stream 2.

The EU can't do without the Russian resources.

Russia's annual revenue is too much for their population but too much corruption
Re: Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
Misterone:
you are a big fool. you no get sense at all. man with shit for brains.

You are an irreparable !mbecile and a fvcktard

grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoax Caller Claiming To Be Ukrainian PM Got Through To UK Defence Secretary / Mandela's ID To Be Auctioned For N67m Amidst Public Outcry & Family Feud / Bangladeshi Couple Die Embracing As Factory Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.