Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine (22232 Views)

Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) / Video Of Kyiv Television Tower Bombed By Russian Troops / Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by olawonder(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Codeye:
Over 100,000 Russian soldiers dead. And that's a fact. For Ukrainian plus civilians 210,000 and counting. Introduction of chemical weapon soon by Putin

Wow, but how u take know? Don’t tell me you hv access to some bullcrap satellite in space you’re using to count the numbers frm inside your tiny single room o wink
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by Xiaohei(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
ken6488:
this war is about to change everything

Change what exactly? A paradigmatic change in global dominance from America and NATO to Russia and China? How will this shift ( if and when it occurs ) benefit Nigeria and the entire black Africa?
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by mach7(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
God1000:
western intelligence is top notch guy, they have access to information, the same way you guys labelled all and information US gave out prior to the invasion as propaganda, but it happened eventually, even Russia denied planning to invade Ukraine
My comment is not to convince you as your opinion is already formed. However, please note that the operation in Ukraine commenced on February 24th and according to the Russians, it was started just a day before the Ukrainians themselves planned to start their operation for the recapture of Crimea and the Donbass.

The issue on Nairaland this days, is that we are just bombarded with one single source of information, which is the Western source.

Gradually, it is becoming clear why there was so much effort to ban Russian media outlets. This is so that "only one version of the truth" can be publicised.

This conflict will end, and the realities afterwards will be overwhelming divergent from what the Western media and their governments have been saying.

To round up, do consider one thing. If the Ukrainians are winning and the Russians are incompetent as claimed, why are the Ukrainians running from pillar to post begging for a no fly zone? Why is Biden currently in Europe to reassure his client states that their defense is assured?

All this falsehoods are just so that the Ukrainian morale remains high so that they can fight to the death. As far as the US/UK are concerned, the Ukrainians are expendable in their quest to weaken Russia.

2 Likes

Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by Jaapu: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
franchasng:
It should be 60,000 or more
100,000 or even more.
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by zikter(m): 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Pierocash:
They have started with their propaganda,you guys don't get tired.

Same US that released a statement few days ago that out of the 100,000 troops deployed by Putin, only 10,000 had so far been deployed into Ukraine for the war, the rest are station around Ukraine border ready to take on the real enemies who may try to interfere.

And so far, only old weapon, APCs, and attack helicopters are been used for the Ukrainian army ,and reserved his best weapons which he used in Syria against the NATO backed Syrian rebels.

Putin no be NATO mate, NATO knows the capability of Russia in combat so they are threading with caution

Penetrating Ukraine is somehow difficult not because they are strong,but because of their weather ,and muddy environment,that is why the war is going slowly and going as planned.

So stop this unnecessary orgasm you guys are having ,because within a short time from now, you will all wake up from your dreams and discovered cnn lied to you guys
well done oga Putin defender
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by Help2020: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
God1000:
tell me one good reason why I should not believe it considering what we've seen so far in this war
.where did you see what you have seen so far? Is it not same source?
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by Quaddafi29: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
This is pure junk gabbage propaganda. A country that has committed 23000 troops to have 40000 dead,wounded and whatever. Silly cnn and BBC junk shit. The propaganda is aimed at public opinion in Russia but Russians are smart people and support Putin.

1 Like

Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by zikter(m): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rugaria:
Some of you need to have a closer look at how your brains work..
I mean, if you can believe that in less than a month of fighting, Russia has lost over 40,000 soldiers, then you're so naive and ignorant you can believe anything!
No wonder you guys happily elected an illiterate mujahideen as your president twice..
I hope your reference to "lost 40k" soldiers here does not mean they were killed? I know the comprehension issues most Nigerians have. This report does not in any way portray the 40k as killed soldiers. It is a combination of wounded, missing in action and killed. The estimated dead are as a matter of fact clearly stated. Even the wounded are not necessarily due to attacks but weather issues as stated.

1 Like

Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by toxtimmy: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
NATO says buhari is a christian since tommorrow... good luck when you dont use you brain and allow others use am for you... i think we call people like you mugu in nigeria.

God1000:
tell me one good reason why I should not believe it considering what we've seen so far in this war
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by Quaddafi29: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Balderdash
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by Blackdisciple(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Propaganda crew oya gather here
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by ajumma(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
what a paradox!
Russia losing Soldiers & Volodymyr Zelenskyy
the comedian is begging for imposition of "NO FLYING ZONE"

@FamTomx2(wiwi drinker) i hope you are learning fast?
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by ken6488(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Igbofam:

They actually are not. They have been pushed back 30km further from Kyiv and have taken up DEFENSIVE positions. Which means Ukraine is on the offensive.

Oh and by the way Ukrainian forces just recaptured Irpin from Russia. So Indeed they are on the offensive
When Ukraine capture Moscow tell me
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by venabili: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Codeye:
Over 100,000 Russian soldiers dead. And that's a fact. For Ukrainian plus civilians 210,000 and counting. Introduction of chemical weapon soon by Putin
Putin will never introduce chemical or biological warfare. That will be akin to using a nuclear weapon. NATO will have to risk a war with Russia.

Even if NATO still cant attack for fear of starting a nuclear war, Russia will collapse from becoming an international pariah. China and North Korea wont support such extremism.

He still has a few toys to use though. In fact, i am surprised he is not using Fuel air explosives extensively yet. That shows a level of restraint. FAEs would have killed civilians and military targets alike.
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by Walkee: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
God1000:
if that were anywhere near truth, the operation would be over by now.
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by Igbofam: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
ken6488:

When Ukraine capture Moscow tell me

Why would Ukraine capture Moscow when they didn't attack Russia. You well so?
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
God1000:

"Did the West give the figures of Ukrainian soldiers killed during the invasion? If indeed the Ukrainian Military are resilient and winning the war, why is Zelebobo jumping from one pailament to the other begging world leaders to come to his rescue?...I am sure you kind figure this out". Village People Spokesperson
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by jcross19: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Toktee:
Young man stop blind argument this is not chelsea vs man united.
you are the one that lack sense here! How can a country lost 40k soldiers within a month and you think the country military won't revolt or what, even the country will retreat immediately. Ask yourself why the Ukrainian government are looking for help!!!. Till they will deateoy Ukraine..
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by benardtotti(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
bankylan:
You are looking for videos and pictures..........Nairaland indeed has the largest numbers of dry heads on any social media in Nigeria. Is your Uncle not a photographer in the village? What are you waiting for?

No need for insults, if you were smart you will ask for proof , go to YouTube and see videos of millions of soldiers dead in battle in ww2, so you mean to tell me the world was more advanced in media 100 years ago than it is now?
When Ukraine blew up a ship they showed us video , if indeed they killed 0ver 10k soldiers in battle shouldn't you see footage of it ? Learn to ask the right questions that's what wisdom is all about .

1 Like

Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by aodiba(m): 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
40K soldiers will fill up all the seats at Stamford Bridge. 40K is not few. That looks like a reach actually.
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by Johel(m): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
God1000:
In an absolute startling analysis, the north Atlantic treaty organisation (NATO) estimates that up to 40,000 russian soldiers have either been killed, wounded, missing or captured during the invasion of Ukraine. If accurate these losses will be absolutely crippling to the Russian military and will undoubtedly cause tremendous anti-war protest in Russia.

Personally I think this is going to be a pyrrhic victory for Russia and a moral victory for Ukraine in the end, there are even reports that Belarusian troops will soon join Putin's war in Ukraine which means this war has gone awry for Putin, both Alexandra lukashenko and vladmir putin together with their government officials have been targeted with western sanctions, this is an entanglement for Putin, there's isn't much glasnost in Russia compared to West, Russia is known for gloss over and whitewashing of information

Putin is desperate and ready to do the unthinkable just to save face

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/03/23/up-to-40000-russian-soldiers-killed-wounded-captured-or-mia-nato-says.html

Yet Na Una still cry pass...lol
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by Firstcitizen: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
franchasng:
It should be 60,000 or more

It's 5m Russian soldiers tongue
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by Walkee: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
zikter:
I hope your reference to "lost 40k" soldiers here does not mean they were killed? I know the comprehension issues most Nigerians have. This report does not in any way portray the 40k as killed soldiers. It is a combination of wounded, missing in action and killed. The estimated dead are as a matter of fact clearly stated. Even the wounded are not necessarily due to attacks but weather issues as stated.
if they lost 40k the war would be over. Ukrainians would break Kiev siege and recapture kherson and melitopol and also rescue their 80k Azov battalion in Mariupol who are busy committing suicide for fear of being captured.

Russians suffered their highest casualties in the first few (4-5)days of the war when they were still sending a few troops deep into enemies territory hoping they wouldn't be harmed(due to falling for their own Russian propaganda) the troops ended getting ambushed. They also lost troops while trying to plant recons inside Ukraine. They've already done all those weeks ago. they're using more artillery and missiles now. How exactly do you lose 1k men daily from laying sieges and bombarding your enemy with missiles without them being able to return fire?

Ukraine happen to lie about everything, even irrelevant things. Look they just uploaded another video from game and then deleted it after they were caught

Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by History555: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
doctokwus:
It's possible bearing in mind that injuries during war at at least 3 times dead combatants.
If you then consider the fact that most average estimates put the Russian dead at about 10,000,then 30,000 injured,captured or runaway combatants is possible giving that projected figure of 40k.
Someone would come now & be asking why is no one mentioning the Ukrainian dead or shouting that it means the Ukrainian dead maybe more than that number.
No one is disputing Ukrainian soldiers too have died or the casualties may even be more,but for a top 5 military in the world to sustain that number of casualties in just one month of war,is not only alarming but a cause for call of emergency and a halting of the war because it means if the war continues and lasts say 2 or 3 more months,one is looking at a projected Russian dead of 20-30k soldiers!
That will be catastrophic at all levels!!

Oga no single soldier from Ukraine has died
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by SarkinYarki: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

Don’t you have anything to say than propangada

It sucks

My friend gerrat
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by kponkedenge(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Pierocash:
They have started with their propaganda,you guys don't get tired.

Same US that released a statement few days ago that out of the 100,000 troops deployed by Putin, only 10,000 had so far been deployed into Ukraine for the war, the rest are station around Ukraine border ready to take on the real enemies who may try to interfere.

And so far, only old weapon, APCs, and attack helicopters are been used for the Ukrainian army ,and reserved his best weapons which he used in Syria against the NATO backed Syrian rebels.

Putin no be NATO mate, NATO knows the capability of Russia in combat so they are threading with caution

Penetrating Ukraine is somehow difficult not because they are strong,but because of their weather ,and muddy environment,that is why the war is going slowly and going as planned.

So stop this unnecessary orgasm you guys are having ,because within a short time from now, you will all wake up from your dreams and discovered cnn lied to you guys

At the bolded.... Can you post the link US said this?
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by fasbat(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Believe this crap propaganda at your own peril cheesy
please, kindly feed us with your own assessment of the senseless invasion, that US made previous stupid invasion, that should not justify this too, anyways, i know that some people just love to see the defeat of US , it's transfer of aggression, Russians erroneously believed that this invasion would take a week at the maximum but as it drags on, Russians are feeling the heat, though, Ukraine won't be the same again but Russia will tarry and weigh carefully before entering another country, in mood to over-run it!

1 Like

Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by starstunna1313(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
God1000:
lol, this invasion has gone wrong for Putin

Today the NATO Secretary General said that Russian Army was being overrated before this invasion but this has showed how weak their military is

1 Like

Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by Holaomoakin(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Even President Putin is still expecting dead soldiers home.
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by plaindealer: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
It's pretty much easy to arrive at this conclusion, it's not rocket science.

First you start with satellite pictures of manned Russian hardware and troops in Ukraine before the war, then compile human intelligence, satellite and digital images of destroyed Russian hardware from tanks to personal carriers, supply trucks and convoys each containing at least 5 Russians so going by these basic facts, it's very easy to estimate Russian deaths..
Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by seyz91(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
You dig
SarkinYarki:
Believe this crap propaganda at your own peril cheesy

1 Like

Re: NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine by Farid24224(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Buktu:

Na propaganda. The population of the students of the university wey you go no even reach 15k, still you no know each other finish. USA that has been sending fighting in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria since 2003 didn't even lose 40k soldiers. There is no way Russia will lose 40k soldiers within a month even if they are using cotton wool to fight, talk more of well trained soldiers with weapons.

Nigeria army casualties self never reach that number since dem don de fight bokok haram.

Comrade....be calming down!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

King Juan Carlos To Leave Spain Amid Corruption Claims / Soyinka: I Have Forgiven Americans For Voting Racist Trump / Russia Is Ready For Nuclear War, Putin Warns The West, video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.