Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. (2133 Views)

Free Money..$3 Daily Is Guaranteed...join Now Before The Business Will Cast / How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits / What Business Will I Do With My Ford E350 Bus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Greetings to every reader of this thread.

The purpose of this thread is to enlighten many people on how to get started in investing in themselves through the business of IMPORTATION.

Many people have succeeded and continue to succeed in this business of importation, however many people have also failed in this area of business because of many underlying factors.

REASON FOR CREATING THIS THREAD:

We are all aware of the level of joblessness and poverty in the country.

So many youths are involved in Maniac jobs that pays them very little just to survive on. Many Youths also try to make money online but many of them keep getting scammed simply because they engage in wrong digital schemes that are created to rub them of their hard earned money.

However; I sincerely hope to utilize This Thread to Expose, Enlighten and Engage Nigerian/African Youths on How To Invest in Themselves Through The Business of IMPORTATION.

HENCE;

The Purpose of This thread is to Expose You to the Realities of how you can RIGHTLY INVEST in Yourself in The Business Model of Importation.
Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Without wasting our time; based on my personal experience in the business of importation; I'll go straight to products that sells themselves because they are Highly Attractive, Useful and are in High Demand.

The reason why these products Sell themselves is primarily because they are part of the NEEDS of Everyone.

For Instance; Food, Clothing and Shelter are The Primary NEEDS of Everyone; so if you can engage yourself to Sell Products and Services around any of these 3 Niches of Agriculture; You can begin to create wealth for yourself - so far you remain creatively dedicated.

There are lots of products to import from China. A real lot. However; I want to focus your attention on providing you information to some products that you can sell easily because they are Highly Needed and Highly Attractive.

So, what products are we looking at for now ?

1) Footwears.

1 Like

Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
Without wasting our time; based on my personal experience in the business of importation; I'll go straight to products that sells themselves because they are Highly Attractive, Useful and are in High Demand.

The reason why these products Sell themselves is primarily because they are part of the NEEDS of Everyone.

For Instance; Food, Clothing and Shelter are The Primary NEEDS of Everyone; so if you can engage yourself to Sell Products and Services around any of these 3 Niches of Agriculture; You can begin to create wealth for yourself - so far you remain creatively dedicated.

There are lots of products to import from China. A real lot. However; I want to focus your attention on providing you information to some products that you can sell easily because they are Highly Needed and Highly Attractive.

1) Footwears.

Why Footwears ?

Footwears are a part of Clothing/Wears which is a part of Agriculture which is a vital necessity to Everyone.

Just like everyone must eat to survive; people must wear footies to protect their legs and look attractive.

Importing and Being in The Business of Selling Footwears is my Number 1 Importation Business Recommendation simply because I have seen how Easy it has made a lot of people Multi-Millionaires.

The Sky is so wide for many birds to fly, so you can as well focus on importing Attractive Footwears which you can Cheaply Buy to Sell at a very Standard High Price in Nigeria or Which ever location you are in Africa.

For instance; you can check out the price of these Attractive Footwears which are placed below.

You can see how ridiculously cheap these footies go for all the way from China.

They are extremely cheap, however when they get here in Nigeria; Resellers sell them as high as 10,000 Naira - 50,000 Naira depending on their location of sales and target customers.

These are the same shoes that cost less than 2,000 Naira. As you can see; some of these shoes go for less than 900 Naira. And if you are buying in extremely large bulk, they go for about 83 Naira.

Digest All that you've read for now... I'll return back as I need to attend to some things.

1 Like

Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Why Footwears ?

Footwears are a part of Clothing/Wears which is a part of Agriculture which is a vital necessity to Everyone.

Just like everyone must eat to survive; people must wear footies to protect their legs and look attractive.

Importing and Being in The Business of Selling Footwears is my Number 1 Importation Business Recommendation simply because I have seen how Easy it has made a lot of people Multi-Millionaires.

The Sky is so wide for many birds to fly, so you can as well focus on importing Attractive Footwears which you can Cheaply Buy to Sell at a very Standard High Price in Nigeria or Which ever location you are in Africa.

For instance; you can check out the price of these Attractive Footwears which are placed below.

They are extremely cheap, however when they get here in Nigeria; Resellers sell them as high as 10,000 Naira - 50,000 Naira depending on their location of sales and target customers.

These are the same shoes that cost less than 2,000 Naira. As you can see; some of these shoes go for less than 900 Naira. And if you are buying in extremely large bulk, they go for about 83 Naira.

Digest All that you've read for now... I'll return back as I need to attend to some things.

We continue.
Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Why Footwears ?

As you can see on Picture 2 above; The cost of a pair of the Korean Shoes go for 83 Naira. However, you can ONLY Be able to Obtain Buying at such price when You buy up to 999,999,999 Pieces of The Shoes.

That is; Your Purchasing Power has got to be so HIGH that you SOLELY control The Redistribution of These Shoes in Nigeria or any African Country that You may be targeting to sell at.

Here is a Short Real Life Story:

2 days ago, I went to buy a PAM footwear for myself in one of the Boutiques in The Ekori Village in Cross-River State where I presently reside.

While making purchase of The PAM Footie, I did some Window Shopping to Ascertain The Selling Price of Some of The PACKING SHIRTS, SHOES, TROUSERS in The Boutique.

Particularly; on the regards of the shoes; the seller's MINIMUM Selling Price for His Canvas Footies went for 6,000 Naira.

And the price is this low because of The Village Location of The Boutique who knows nothing about DIGITAL MARKETING.

When I asked him where he bought his footwears from, he said he bought them from ABA.

His FOOTWEARS are not as Beautiful as The ones I've personally sourced out for from China. And beautifully; I'll be purchasing them way Cheaper lesser than 2,000 Naira and would be selling them for at least 12,000 Naira to command a Profit of Nothing Less than 10,000 Naira.

And I may not be leaving the same Village of Ekori to Execute All My Importation and Sales Mechanism simply because of My Digital Skills of Connection, Networking, Marketing and Sales Strategies.

Well; My point here is that If You want to Succeed in The Business of Importation or any other Business; Your Digital Prowess must be Top-Notch.

2 Likes

Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

As you can see on Picture 2 above; The cost of a pair of the Korean Shoes go for 83 Naira. However, you can ONLY Be able to Obtain Buying at such price when You buy up to 999,999,999 Pieces of The Shoes.

That is; Your Purchasing Power has got to be so HIGH that you SOLELY control The Redistribution of These Shoes in Nigeria or any African Country that You may be targeting to sell at.

Here is a Short Real Life Story:

2 days ago, I went to buy a PAM footwear for myself in one of the Boutiques in The Ekori Village in Cross-River State where I presently reside.

While making purchase of The PAM Footie, I did some Window Shopping to Ascertain The Selling Price of Some of The PACKING SHIRTS, SHOES, TROUSERS in The Boutique.

Particularly; on the regards of the shoes; the seller's MINIMUM Selling Price for His Canvas Footies went for 6,000 Naira.

And the price is this low because of The Village Location of The Boutique who knows nothing about DIGITAL MARKETING.

When I asked him where he bought his footwears from, he said he bought them from ABA.

His FOOTWEARS are not as Beautiful as The ones I've personally sourced out for from China. And beautifully; I'll be purchasing them way Cheaper lesser than 2,000 Naira and would be selling them for at least 12,000 Naira to command a Profit of Nothing Less than 10,000 Naira.

And I may not be leaving the same Village of Ekori to Execute All My Importation and Sales Mechanism simply because of My Digital Skills of Connection, Networking, Marketing and Sales Strategies.

Well; My point here is that If You want to Succeed in The Business of Importation or any other Business; Your Digital Prowess must be Top-Notch.

Points To Note:

The Footies I intend to sell at 12,000 Naira can be sold for any amount depending on your target clients and location of sales.

Many sellers sell similar Footies as High as 30,000 Naira while some sell way lesser as 6,000 Naira or even below.

As a Seller of Anything; To Succeed - you have got to understand your Target Market.

Another point to note is that you do not need to OVER-PRICE Your Goods so that you don't DISCOURAGE People from buying especially when it comes to Selling ONLINE Through Digital Marketing.

I'll be moving to my next Top 4 Recommended Items which I have decided to teach for people to Easily Financially Empower Themselves.

I won't just be giving you details of the Top 5 Items you can easily start importing right away, but I'll also be teaching you OFFLINE and ONLINE STRATEGIES which you can Utilize to Earn Millions in Profits from All that You Import so far You Consistently Work Towards Building The Business.

With the information I'll be dropping here; I hope to Trigger You to Take Bold Steps towards Financially Succeeding in The Business of Importation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
2) Human Brazilian Hair:

Without wasting too much time here, My Second Recommendation of Items You can Profitably Import from China is Human Brazilian Hair.

Why Am I Recommending This as A Highly Profitable Business?

Well; This is because this is a niche that deals with The Females gender which generally commands lots of sales.

The price of Original Synthetic Human Brazilian Hair costs as much as 30,000 Naira to 500,000 Naira in Nigeria depending on Your Location of Sales.

However Do You Know How Ridiculously Cheap These Brazilian Hairs go for in China ?

Well, You wouldn't believe it.

Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
2) Human Brazilian Hair:

Without wasting too much time here, My Second Recommendation of Items You can Profitably Import from China is Human Brazilian Hair.

Why Am I Recommending This as A Highly Profitable Business?

Well; This is because this is a niche that deals with The Females gender which generally commands lots of sales.

The price of Original Synthetic Human Brazilian Hair costs as much as 30,000 Naira to 500,000 Naira in Nigeria depending on Your Location of Sales.

However Do You Know How Ridiculously Cheap These Brazilian Hairs go for in China ?

Well, You wouldn't believe it.

As you can see in the screenshots above; you can see that the price range of the Brazilian Hairs I've selected are between $5.20 - $11.

Let's Look at a Financial Illustration:

Assuming You are buying 10 sets of Brazilian Hair @ the rate of $11 per set;

Using 600 Naira = 1 Dollar;

600 × 11 = 6,600 Naira.

It will mean that you would be buying your 10 sets of Brazilian Hair for 10 × 6,600 = 66,000 Naira.

Now; let's consider your profit analysis without the cost of logistics of bringing in your goods into Nigeria Yet...

Assuming you sell each of your Brazilian Hair for at least 30,000 Naira which is way lesser than what is expected in The Market;

You would be making a total Revenue of : 30,000 × 10 sets = 300,000 Naira.

Now; The Items that cost you 66,000 Naira has the Potential to Bring Back to You A Return of 300,000 Naira if You Know Your Onions.

All you need to do now is find a way to Ship and Clear Your items SAFELY and CHEAPLY.

This is The Ultimate Issue with The Business of Importation...and This is What Separates The Successful Digital Importers from The Mediocres.

However; The Good News is That I'm Up Here to Provide Purchasing, Logistics and Clearing Solutions to those who are willing to Take Actions in Growing In The Business of Importation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

As you can see in the screenshots above; you can see that the price range of the Brazilian Hairs I've selected are between $5.20 - $11.

Let's Look at a Financial Illustration:

Assuming You are buying 10 sets of Brazilian Hair @ the rate of $11 per set;

Using 600 Naira = 1 Dollar;

600 × 11 = 6,600 Naira.

It will mean that you would be buying your 10 sets of Brazilian Hair for 10 × 6,600 = 66,000 Naira.

Now; let's consider your profit analysis without the cost of logistics of bringing in your goods into Nigeria Yet...

Assuming you sell each of your Brazilian Hair for at least 30,000 Naira which is way lesser than what is expected in The Market;

You would be making a total Revenue of : 30,000 × 10 sets = 300,000 Naira.

Now; The Items that cost you 66,000 Naira has the Potential to Bring Back to You A Return of 300,000 Naira if You Know Your Onions.

All you need to do now is find a way to Ship and Clear Your items SAFELY and CHEAPLY.

This is The Ultimate Issue with The Business of Importation...and This is What Separates The Successful Digital Importers from The Mediocres.

However; The Good News is That I'm Up Here to Provide Purchasing, Logistics and Clearing Solutions to those who are willing to Take Actions in Growing In The Business of Importation.

There are not too many businesses that will provide you such a High Margin of Profits when you compare them to The Business of Importation.

This is the reason I have always recommended the business of Importation to Many of My Students particularly those who are ready to build a Business Offline and Online Respectively.

The Item on the screenshot below is a bonus item that is also Highly Profitable and Solidly Appears to Solve The Problems of Many Men and Women going Bald.

The ginger-based Hair Growth product delivers it's mandate within 7 days. Hence making it a Valuable Product.

You can check out how Ridiculously cheap it is in China.

This opens up a big opportunity to Wise People who understand that Money is being made by Solving Problems of Other People.

Cost Price from China: $1.26
That is; 600 × 1.26 = 756 Naira.

So, the cost of one of this amazing product goes lesser than 800 Naira.

As A Profitable Seller Positioning Yourself as A Wholesaler in Your Locality and any other Target Markets; You are responsible for choosing a Convenient Price to Sell Your Product.

With All of These Being Explained; We Move to My Third Recommendation of Highly Profitable and Highly Demanding Items which You can Import from Asia to Sell in Nigeria/Africa at large.

May You Get Understanding and The Speed to Take Actions in Jesus Christ Name.

1 Like

Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
3) Vehicles for Mobility (Cars, Motor-Bikes, Yatches, Bicycles etc):

Many people have got so much fears when it comes to THINKING of Importing Vehicles into Nigeria. They feel it is a herculean task or something very impossible.

The reason for this fear is because of the TOO MUCH NEGATIVE RUMOUR Surrounding The Importation of Vehicles in Nigeria.

The result of this have allowed ONLY A VERY FEW WISE People To Continue to Enjoy The HUGE FINANCIAL PROFITS in Selling These Vehicles in Nigeria as they dictate the prices of these items based on The Circumstances in The Country.

Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
3) Vehicles for Mobility (Cars, Motor-Bikes, Yatches, Bicycles etc):

Many people have got so much fears when it comes to THINKING of Importing Vehicles into Nigeria. They feel it is a herculean task or something very impossible.

The reason for this fear is because of the TOO MUCH NEGATIVE RUMOUR Surrounding The Importation of Vehicles in Nigeria.

The result of this have allowed ONLY A VERY FEW WISE People To Continue to Enjoy The HUGE FINANCIAL PROFITS in Selling These Vehicles in Nigeria as they dictate the prices of these items based on The Circumstances in The Country.

Now, let's analyse the screenshot above as usual.

We presently know the price of Motor-Bikes in Nigeria. They go for as high as 350,000 Naira.

Now; looking at the screenshot above; you can see that the price of the motor-bike is slightly below 90,000 Naira.

I believe you can see the huge profit potential being enjoyed by Importers of The Few WISE (Brave) People who import Motor-Bikes for Other People to Buy or For Hire Purchase.

It is not far fetched that Many IGBO People who are WISE (Brave) are ACTIVELY Involved in The Business of Importation particularly The Importation of Vehicles into Nigeria.

This is what has made many of them multimillionaires and Billionaires over the years of being in Successful Business.

You can see the cost of the Car on the Screenshot above too.

The cost of The Car is way lesser than 400,000 Naira.

This is a Car You can Sell as High as 3 to 7 Million Naira in Nigeria.

And Guess What ?

This Car is A Solar Powered Vehicle. That is; it utilizes The Sunlight to Power itself instead of Just FUEL.

As a Wise Business Person; Solar-Powered Vehicles are the way to go now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
We continue later....

Is there anyone getting value from what's being taught on here already ?

Are there any questions to be asked ? If you do have any question; you can drop them for some response.

We'll continue much later.

1 Like

Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by Majikman(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Following boss
Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 9:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Majikman:
Following boss

I'll be continuing now.

Thanks for following.
Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 9:20am On Mar 31, 2022
Meanwhile;

I want to utilize this opportunity to beseech you all to always begin Your Day with Referencing The Almighty God who is Always Faithful and Choses to Protect Us despite Our Transgressions.

Let Us always wake up with the mentality of Communing, Connecting and Communicating with Almighty God who Wakes Us All To See The Light of Everyday.

For your information; I recently got Born Again on March 13, 2022. Prior to This Very Day; I was an Atheist until I was Touched By The HOLY SPIRIT.

Alot of Positive Things have been happening in My Life since I Accepted Jesus Christ as My Personal Lord and Saviour.

I do not know what you are presently going through or struggling with; All I want you to Truly Know is That Your Absolute Believe in Jesus Christ will Lay All Your Burdens to Rest.

So, In Summary: The Bone of Contention is That You Always Begin Your Day Referencing God through His Scriptures, Your Services, Prayers, Praises and Worship unto Him.

Begin Your Day Right with God. Commit Your Day to Him and He will certainly take Absolute Control of Your Day.

" For If The Foundation of Your Day is Faulty, What Shall The Righteous Do ? "

Begin Your Day with God as We Collectively Awake into His Presence with The Covenant Hour Of Prayer Every Morning between 5:30 AM - 6:30 AM Powered by The Holy Spirit through The Living Faith Church

Join Us As We Commune in His Presence Every Morning via The Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7053879/living-faith-church-covenant-hour

Be Blessed.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Now, let's analyse the screenshot above as usual.

We presently know the price of Motor-Bikes in Nigeria. They go for as high as 350,000 Naira.

Now; looking at the screenshot above; you can see that the price of the motor-bike is slightly below 90,000 Naira.

I believe you can see the huge profit potential being enjoyed by Importers of The Few WISE (Brave) People who import Motor-Bikes for Other People to Buy or For Hire Purchase.

It is not far fetched that Many IGBO People who are WISE (Brave) are ACTIVELY Involved in The Business of Importation particularly The Importation of Vehicles into Nigeria.

This is what has made many of them multimillionaires and Billionaires over the years of being in Successful Business.

You can see the cost of the Car on the Screenshot above too.

The cost of The Car is way lesser than 400,000 Naira.

This is a Car You can Sell as High as 3 to 7 Million Naira in Nigeria.

And Guess What ?

This Car is A Solar Powered Vehicle. That is; it utilizes The Sunlight to Power itself instead of Just FUEL.

As a Wise Business Person; Solar-Powered Vehicles are the way to go now.

5 Days ago; I taught about The Importation of Vehicles like Motorbikes, Bicycles and Cars as a very Lucrative Way to Enrich Yourself in Nigeria or anywhere in Africa.

These Items are Extremely Cheap from China.

The Logistics and Clearance of Them can also be Extremely Cheap if You Utilize The Cheap Avenues.

Personally; I will Help You Handle Logistics and Custom Clearance of Any Importation-Worthy Goods from China to Nigeria.

That's Right.

I'm Your Plug. Your Right Plug to EXTREMELY CHEAP LOGISTICS and CUSTOM CLEARANCE of Your Goods from Asia to Nigeria.

I'll inform the thread about The Prices of Logistics and Custom Clearances much later when I'm done EXPOSING You To My Top 5 Recommendations of HIGHLY PROFITABLE and HIGHLY ATTRACTIVE SELF-SELLING Goods which You can Import from China to Swiftly Make You Millions.

I'll be proceeding with my 4th Recommendation in a jiffy.
Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
4) Magnetic Fuel Savers:

Many of you are coming across this product for the first time, I know.

That's understandable. This is simply because Many do not know about its existence.

Many people do not know about its existence simply because they are not thinking in the direction of providing solution to the excessive combustion of Fuels (gas, petrol, diesel and kerosene) by cars, motor bikes, gas cylinders, generators etc) which will go a long way in helping people CONSERVE THEIR MONEY.

So what's the gist here ?

You see - For You to Build The Mentality about The Existence of Products similar to The Magnetic Fuel Saver; You Must Think of Yourself as a Solutionist ready to Provide a Particular Solution to Humanity which will make them give you their Money.

So, with this knowledge; You Distinguish Yourself from The Crowd of Regular/ Conventional Importers of Clothes, Shoes and other Common Items to An Entrepreneurial Solutionist Importer tending to The Advanced and Combined Problems of People.

As you can see; Importing Magnetic Fuel Savers and Selling them to Nigerians will help them:

- Save up to 30% of Their Fuel Consumption when Using Their Powered Tools,

- Improve The Smooth Running of Engines,

- Save Money on Fuel Usage, and many more.

So, you see; Importing The Magnetic Fuel Savers Solve Advanced and Combined Problems of people.

Hence;

Your Ability to be creative to Think, Imagine and Reflect on Advanced Products that can Solve People's Problems in Your Country; The Easier it is for you to Uncover and Reap in Millions and Multi-Millions which Many people are leaving behind due to their Financial Ignorance.

Mind You; This is One of My Secret Products that I personally Sell in Nigeria.

To The Glory of God; I Ignited The Importation of This Item into Nigeria during my NYSC in Year 2013/2014.

That is; I was among The First Individuals (if not The First Person) to Import This Item into Nigeria because I Got Creative with My Thoughts.

And This Product Contributed to Me Making Millions of Naira During My NYSC in Nigeria.

How ?

I continue this with a Real Life Story of My Importation and Sales Experience Shortly.

1 Share

Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by Bouncing2(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Gosh shocked
Very insightful

So how do i really go about this?
Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by adomuwiner(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Keep the good work going,God bless
My question is that it's easier to import but another thing to sell them.any solutions
Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2022
Bouncing2:
Gosh shocked
Very insightful

So how do i really go about this?

Thanks for the Compliment.

You can get started by choosing the products you want to sell.

It is great to venture into at least 3 Products to sell so that you can leverage your profits on their sales turnover.

This is the reason I'm taking my time to provide to you and others 5 Hot Selling Products which I've personally Tested and Strongly Overviewed over my years of Experience.

So, it begins with Choosing The Products You want to Sell Offline in Your Locality. This comes down to you asking yourself the question of "What Products will sell Most in Your Locality and Why ?"

If you have any products in mind that I did not list on here; you can convey the message to me as I can also help you import them.

One of The Secret to Wealth Creation is To "SELL WHAT SELLS".
Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2022
adomuwiner:
Keep the good work going,God bless
My question is that it's easier to import but another thing to sell them.any solutions

Thank You Greatly, and God Blesses You Abundantly too.

Yes, it is easier to Import.

It is also not Difficult to Sell items that you import so far you understand THE PRINCIPLES of SELLING.

One of Such Principles is To SELL WHAT SELLS.

However; this is not enough.

Another Principle of Selling FAST and PROFITABLY is To Sell Consumables.

Lastly, I will leave you with the 3rd Principle of Selling FAST and PROFITABLY which is: Selling Highly Consumable Petty Items.

I will be coming up with a list of 50 Petty Items that are HIGHLY LUCRATIVE and Sells FAST.

This will help those who are ready to import items through me or go into profitable businesses that can quickly Elevate their Financial Situation.

Many of these products are Seen and Used On a Daily Basis by Everyone but Only a Very Few People are Responsible for Their Importation and Distribution in The Country simply because Many People haven't Built Up Their Mentality of Building Structures to Sell These Items.

Now back to your main question; it is easy to Sell Your items when You Build on The Selling Mentality that People Buy Products that are Valuable to them.

So, To Easily Sell Your Items; They must meet people's Demand. So, your Primary business is to Import and Sell Products that meets people's Demand.

Now the next stage will be for you to Determine The Methods of How You want to Sell Your Items.

And to keep it simple for you, there are 2 Methods of Selling Your Items, they are:

- Offline Method

- Online Method.

You have got to Utilize Both Methods of Sales to Maximise Your Sales and Profits.

Now; The Bone of Contention is How To Effectively Sell Offline and Online.

To achieve this; you will have to create The Right Structures, Systems, Scopes and Strategies needed for you to Sell Your Items without Hassle or Sweats.

I'll be teaching on how to create the right Structures, Systems, Scopes and Strategies much later as I proceed.

In Summary;

To make great sales of your products depends on The Kind of Mentality You Build around Your Products.

I'll be explaining More on this later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by ILuvMerije(f): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

1) Footwears.

Please, how do you handle shipping? I noticed that the shipping fee for Alibaba and AliExpress iss was much higher than the cost price of the product and off one is to go with that shipping price, your goods will be far more expensive than the price in Nigerian markets.
How can one solve this problem?
Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2022
ILuvMerije:

Please, how do you handle shipping? I noticed that the shipping fee for Alibaba and AliExpress iss was much higher than the cost price of the product and off one is to go with that shipping price, your goods will be far more expensive than the price in Nigerian markets.
How can one solve this problem?

I run a clearing and forwarding business.

I help people handle their shippings of items and clearance from customs in Nigeria.

You can write to me or call me via my line on my bio below.
Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by reedone: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2022
Thanks for the post following
Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by neutralmind: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Okay
Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by Nassry009(m): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Contacted your number is off
Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 10:30am On May 16, 2022
Nassry009:
Contacted your number is off

You should use the WhatsApp option.
Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by AfroAgroPower: 10:31am On May 16, 2022
reedone:
Thanks for the post following

You are greatly welcome.

Thanks for the good remarks. You are a great person.
Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Let's Talk About A Secret Coin.

Secret Coin: The CASHERA Coin (THE MAJESTIC COIN Shooting 2,083.12% Profits in Days)

"History is A Tool.... Because History Keeps Repeating Itself."

From Close observation and Vivid Studies; since February 2022; when I observed and studied about The CASHERA Coin; there remains some particular FACTS about This Particular Coin that makes it One of The Most Important Altcoins to Always Be TRADED and HELD for Quick, Short, Medium and Long Term Profiting.

Firstly; The name of The Coin "CASHERA" - speaks Volume. It simply relates and interpretes "CASH" or "Money" PSYCHOLOGICALLY To The Minds of Crypto Traders.

Hence; There is Always A Psychological Pull, Attention and Attraction of People towards The CASHERA Coin all over The World.

And for this reason; This is One of my yardsticks to always Calling Trades for This Coin as I Intentionally Add it Up to Most of My Trading Watchlist whenever other Yardstick Requirements are met.

Without Wasting Much Time with this Sensitization Piece; Let me explain some important tips about this Particular Coin that should expose you to the Realities of HOLDING Some of This Coin for A Long Period of 5 to 10 Years and even for A Lifetime as I'm Almost Definite about it Finding itself to becoming One of The FIRST CLASS COINS OF THE CRYPTO WORLD.

First Tip: Read through The WhitePaper Works and RoadMap of The CASHERA Coin to get A Flow of Why You should be HOLDING This Coin.

Second Tip: When you observe the screenshots provided along with this Sensitization Piece; You'll observe that The Coin was added to Our Trading Watchlist on JUNE 30 and JULY 18 respectively.

Now; when you observe from The 24 hours Angle of JUNE 30 And JULY 18; You will observe that The Coin made a 39.62% Price Profit Movement.

So, if you bought the coin on JUNE 30, and You still bought the coin on JULY 18; Your Profits here would have been doubled with respect to 39.62%.

Now; from The 1 hour Trading View Perspective for JUNE 30 (which You can observe through one of the screenshots provided herein); as at 1:12 AM (which is some MIDNIGHT ago); If You had Followed Up with Our Coin Tracking Method, You would have realized a 74.65% Profits too. In the same vein; this would have been doubled if You also Bought The same Dollar Value of The CASHERA Coin for JULY 18.

Lastly; Here is The Golden Goose...!!!

The CASHERA Coin Became Our MAJESTIC Coin Again Shooting as HIGH as 2,083.12%.

So, if you had kept Positions on This Coin for JUNE 30 and JULY 18; Your Profits would have again been doubled.

The Financial Mathematics about this is that:

If you had invested as little as $1 on both (two) occasions of this coin;

2 × (2,083.12/100) × $1 = $41.6624.

(%Spillage Tolerance not included).

Hence; By Now - You would have Overturned Your Meagre $2 into $41.6624 in a matter of Days without Scalping for Profits within Every 24 Hours.

Hence This is My VERDICT:

THE MESSIAH'S VERDICT:

The CASHERA Coin will for a Long Time Remain A MAJESTIC Coin because of The Mystical, Psychological and Magical Attraction and Connection which it has Historically Financially Benefitted Many Coin Traders Who KNOWS THEIR ONIONS All Around The World.

Do You Know Your ONIONS ?

Did You BUY The CASHERA Coin ?

Do You Now Know About The CASHERA Coin ?

Are You Periodically Tracking, Trailing and Locking Your Profits ?

#FollowWhoKnowRoad
#FollowWhoDeyChopONIONS.

~ MESSIAH.
[Founder of The Maildrops Portal: www.10dollars.carrd.co]

(We don't shake Tables; We SHAKE The World - CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY).

PS:

Very Important:

Check out and Study Through Our Two Main Financial Freedom Sensitization Threads on Nairaland to Keep Yourself Financially and CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Enlightened.

1): The Best Investment is On Yourself: Learn How To Earn $12 daily:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

2): Financial Freedom Enlightenment Through www.10dollars.carrd.co (The Maildrops Coin Portal):

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
Our 12 Bullish Coins To Buy for The Week has been released Through Our Maildrops Broadcasting Telecast.

Trading Instructions to Follow has also been released to All Our Subscribed Members.

To Get Your Weekly 12 Bullish Coin Updates,, Follow Who Know Road.

Follow and Subscribe to www.10dollars.carrd.co

Re: Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Don't Sleep on This.

Buy These Following Coins for :

- Quick Term Profits (Earn Your Passive Quick Profits Within 24 Hours)

- Short Term Profits (Earn Your MASSIVE and Passive Profits within 3 to 7 Days)

- Medium Term Profits (Earn Your MASSIVE and Passive Profits within 8 days to 30 days).

- Long Term Profits (Earn Your MASSIVE and Passive Profits for a Long Range Vision of 3 Years and Above )

These Coins are not just Speculated for Your Assumed Profiting.

They are Guaranteed for Your Assured Profiting based on The Simple Analysis already conducted via their WhitePaper Works and RoadMaps.

Why You Should BUY and HOLD This Coins ?

- They provide Individual Solutions to Individual Issues. For instance; The FileCoin is a Coin that Helps You to Store Unlimited Files Safely and Permanently on The Blockchain.

- They provide Financial Solutions for Crypto Traders. For Instance; Polkadot is a protocol that helps Crypto Traders to Trade for Profiting through Incompatible Wallets (like Bitcoin and Ethereum). A Big Opportunity for Crypto Traders to Profit from Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB) and other Altcoins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (AAB).

LEARN MORE By Subscribing to www.10dollars.carrd.co

Benefits of Subscribing:

1) You Receive Updates on Two Sets of 12 BULLISH Coins for You To Trade for:

- Quick Term Profits
- Short Term Profits,
- Medium Term Profits, and
- Long Term Profits

( You can decide to trade on any of the two sets of coins or trade on both of them depending on your capital. Seek for Financial Advice by contacting www.10dollars.carrd.co )

2) You Receive 50% Affiliate Commissions per Individual that you Recommend to Subscribe, Utilize and Trade on Our Monthly Maildrops Coin Updates.

It takes $10 BTC to subscribe for Our Maildrops Monthly Coin Updates. So, when you recommend 10 people to our services; We receive $100 BTC from Your Recommendations. And in turn; We Automatically Pay You $50 BTC instantly into Your Bitcoin Wallet Address which You have with registered on Our Bitcoin Dispatcher System on Our www.10dollars.carrd.co Portal.

As You like; We can also make this payment directly into your Local Bank Account).

Note: These 50% Affiliate Commissions are Monthly Recurring Income. So, if you recommend a total of 100 People to Utilize Our Services on a Monthly Basis; As We receive $1,000 BTC from your Monthly Recommendations, You will always receive a Recurring and Monthly Payment of $500 BTC every month so far your Downlines continue to Enjoy and Subscribe to Our Maildrops Services.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FXCRAFT : YOUR GATEWAY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM (Subscribe now!) / 30-50 Tons Of Tipper Truck Need For Serious Business / With Our System, You Will Live Your Dream This Year, With Or Without Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.