Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,703 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? (3083 Views)

How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by citywal(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Please NL guys let's hear from the ladies, but if you have any experience please share.

Let's get this to the front page please I'm making a research.
Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by mirexxx(f): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
I simply don't tell...I just japa! when love is not involved tho

7 Likes

Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by citywal(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
mirexxx:
I simply don't tell...I just japa!
just like that? shocked
Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by cumoverna: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
If they like you, they may be buying you banana and groundnut for you every day, with their own money.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by citywal(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
cumoverna:
If they like you, they may be buying you banana and groundnut for you every day, with their own money.
hahahahahaha my chest
Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by mirexxx(f): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
citywal:
just like that? shocked
I once had a boyfriend that had a small dick and didn't last longer than 5mins...I loved him anyway but I just couldn't tell him. I was new to sex so i wasn't complaining but I knew deep down that it was not an average size dick. I kept mum abt it when he was busy asking what he can eat to enhance his penis size. he mentioned banana and I said yes grin

12 Likes

Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by citywal(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
mirexxx:
I once had a boyfriend that had a small dick...I loved him anyway but I just couldn't tell him. I was new to sex so i wasn't complaining but I knew deep down that it was not an average size dick. I kept mum abt it when he was busy asking what he can eat to enhance his penis size. he mentioned banana and I said yes grin
this is so much, but the best you could have done was tell him how you want it. It's not about the size it's about how well the owner can use it. Certain positions work magic with certain sizes
Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by mirexxx(f): 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
citywal:
this is so much, but the best you could have done was tell him how you want it. It's not about the size it's about how well the owner can use it. Certain positions work magic with certain sizes
okay

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by pansophist(m): 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
They don't tell, but the sex won't happen again. Because women monopolise sex, they feel disappointed when a man cannot sexually deliver. If she loves you though, then she might stay and hope it gets better, but the countdown for her loosing feelings for him has just begun.

17 Likes

Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by citywal(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:
They don't tell, but the sex won't happen again.
so it's left for you as a guy to figure that out on ur own. Any experience?
Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:
They don't tell, but the sex won't happen again.
Lols...bros be like u dey talk out of experience

3 Likes

Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by Naijanascam: 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
mirexxx:
I once had a boyfriend that had a small dick and didn't last longer than 5mins...I loved him anyway but I just couldn't tell him. I was new to sex so i wasn't complaining but I knew deep down that it was not an average size dick. I kept mum abt it when he was busy asking what he can eat to enhance his penis size. he mentioned banana and I said yes grin

Udonmeanit.... where you dey stay

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by pansophist(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
SmellySperm:

Nobody be professional from birth na, na from error you calibrate and recalibrate your performance until you get it right. grin

11 Likes

Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by pansophist(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
citywal:
so it's left for you as a guy to figure that out on ur own. Any experience?

Yes, you should know if you are smart. Infact after the sex gan, if you f up, you suppose know grin

5 Likes

Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by citywal(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
SmellySperm:

hahahaha
Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by citywal(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:

Yes, you should know if you are smart. Infact after the sex gan, if you f up, you suppose know grin
word comrade
Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by citywal(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:

Nobody be professional from birth na, na from error you calibrate and recalibrate your performance until you get it right. grin
fact
Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
No need to tell him na.
Make she better no complain of wetin she no fit do well. grin grin
If she want good sex then make she dey incharge next time. grin

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by citywal(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Beebah2000:
No need to tell him na.
but many men don't like this infact that's what most men don't want.

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:
They don't tell, but the sex won't happen again. Because women monopolise sex, they feel disappointed when a man cannot sexually deliver. If she loves you though, then she might stay and hope it gets better, but the countdown for her loosing feelings for him has just begun.
Does the Female Gender really Love@all?? So dier feelings can reduce because of poor sex? And we guys can continue to love a girl with smelly or wide VJ!

3 Likes

Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
mirexxx:
I simply don't tell...I just japa! when love is not involved tho

what if love was involve?

Beebah2000:
No need to tell him na.

how being in charge can make a small dikc brotha grow a big dikc (like many women out there require)?!
how being in charge can make a man last longer than 5 mins?!
how being in charge can make a man perform in the bedroom?!

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by citywal(m): 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Does the Female Gender really Love@all?? So dier feelings can reduce because of poor sex? And we guys can continue to love a girl with smelly or wide VJ!
cry easy comrade easy
Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by pansophist(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Vinnie2000:

I don't know if they can really love, because I've been observing this for long. Yes they can love, but it depends on who. They love their children genuinely normally, and they can love a man but it's really rare.

From observation (not a fact please), there are woman that can never love, their idea of "love" is base on the extent and weight of your usefulness and functionality. It's also base on their idea of you, not who you actually are.

Also, the women that can love genuinely that I've seen are those from stable family that cares for them, ideally under a religious home. These girls will love you from their heart, and it's the best thing close to heaven on earth. The stronger the love a woman receives from her home, the stronger the love she can give a man.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by citywal(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

how being in charge can make a small dikc brotha grow a big dikc (like many women out there require)?!
nice questions, I was going to ask her some of this but I realize that some of us (Nigerians) are so use to the nums that we don't ask questions
Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
citywal:
but many men don't like this infact that's what most men don't want.
wow, really? shocked
If she lie down like log of wood for bed, them go complain say their woman no dey active during sex. grin grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by citywal(m): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:

I don't know if they can really love, because I've been observing this for long. Yes they can love, but it depends on who. They love their children genuinely normally, and they can love a man but it's really rare.
as humans we are all capable of feeling emotions which means we love, so yes they do just that majority are just out there soft the money and later end up in churches crying for husband's aside this I'll say they are capable of feeling love
Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by citywal(m): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Beebah2000:
wow, really? shocked
If she lie down like log of wood for bed, them go complain say their woman no dey active during sex. grin grin undecided
now you are saying something else
Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by citywal(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Beebah2000:
wow, really? shocked
now you are saying something else and that depends
Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Go and ask your grandfather grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by citywal(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Beebah2000:
Go and ask your grandfather grin grin tongue
please this is not that kind of thread leave him be.
Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by citywal(m): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
We all really need to watch how we talk there are threads that are for wired talks and others for serious talks please t for thanks
Re: For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? by pansophist(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
citywal:
as humans we are all capable of feeling emotions which means we love, so yes they do just that majority are just out there soft the money and later end up in churches crying for husband's aside this I'll say they are capable of feeling love

Yeah, true. A woman with a healthy, uncorrupted mind usually love genuinely, particularly those that have not been captured by this toxic culture of narcissism, and their ego being the focal point. Where a man is not a big toy to impress her friends and massage her ego that she is a bad bitch for having a sophisticated guy like that. Any woman with nicki minaj vibes will hardly love.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria / Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments / Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.