Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. (2667 Views)

GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me / If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? / Righteousness Of GOD. What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by OGwales(m): 8:15am On May 05, 2022
Stop overhyping God. You said God is everywhere, so where was God when the serpent was tricking Eve? How come it was after he sent out Adam and Eve that he now kept an angel to guard the garden?

You said God knows everything, so how come he didn't know devil will betray him? If he knew and ended up creating the devil, it simply means he is unwise.

Stop overhyping God. You said God is perfect, so how can a perfect God create an imperfect world and beings?

You said God is love and all forgiving, so how would a all loving and forgiving God created hell to destroy his own creation?

A God that says love your enemies, yet he couldn't love his so called enemies, Satan in particular.
The list is endless. It is obvious the so called God a weakening and overhyped.

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by suicidesheep: 9:56am On May 05, 2022
There's no God bro, know this and know peace

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2022
suicidesheep:
There's no God bro, know this and know peace
lol make these people no see your comment o or else they'd start fighting for their gods cheesy

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Kobojunkie: 1:04pm On May 05, 2022
OGwales:
1.Stop overhyping God. You said God is everywhere, so where was God when the serpent was tricking Eve? How come it was after he sent out Adam and Eve that he now kept an angel to guard the garden?

2. You said God knows everything, so how come he didn't know devil will betray him? If he knew and ended up creating the devil, it simply means he is unwise.

3. Stop overhyping God. You said God is perfect, so how can a perfect God create an imperfect world and beings?

4. You said God is love and all forgiving, so how would a all loving and forgiving God created hell to destroy his own creation?

5. A God that says love your enemies, yet he couldn't love his so called enemies, Satan in particular.
The problem with you all is you don't know to read and comprehend of your own. You can't seem to help feeding on the perspective and lies fed you by others. undecided

1. God created man and gave man a choice - choose God or choose go it alone. The serpent was the animal who lived right in the same garden and allowed itself be used in causing man to make that choice. The choice made by Adam and his female clone, Eve, God had no other choice but to respect. undecided

What reason would God have had to set a guard at the gate into Eden before He kicked man out? NONE! undecided

2. The devil did not betray God. Instead that is a myth. undecided

3. God did not create an imperfect world. Instead man choose an imperfect existence, this instead of a live lived in submission and obedience of God's rules- this is the choice Adam and Eve made in the beginning. undecided

4. God did not create Hell to destroy His own creation. Instead Hell is a choice God has made available to those who will choose to believe Him yet refuse, again, to submit and obey Him. Like that which took place in the beginning, Heaven(perfection) and Hell(imperfection) are choices offered by God to men. It is men who choose either Hell or Heaven for themselves, not God. undecided

5. Again, don't let others deceive you with lies. Satan works for God. He is sort of God's quality control manager who tests the resolve of men on behalf of God. undecided

Try to learn how to think outside the box so you see that the story isn't about God's failures but instead about the choices men make for themselves. undecided
Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by OGwales(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The problem with you all is you don't know to read and comprehend of your own. You can't seem to help feeding on the perspective and lies fed you by others. undecided

1. God created man and gave man a choice - choose God or choose go it alone. The serpent was the animal who lived right in the same garden and allowed itself be used in causing man to make that choice. The choice made by Adam and his female clone, Eve, God had no other choice but to respect. undecided

What reason would God have had to set a guard at the gate into Eden before He kicked man out? NONE! undecided

2. The devil did not betray God. Instead that is a myth. undecided

3. God did not create an imperfect world. Instead man choose an imperfect existence, this instead of a live lived in submission and obedience of God's rules- this is the choice Adam and Eve made in the beginning. undecided

4. God did not create Hell to destroy His own creation. Instead Hell is a choice God has made available to those who will choose to believe Him yet refuse, again, to submit and obey Him. Like that which took place in the beginning, Heaven(perfection) and Hell(imperfection) are choices offered by God to men. It is men who choose either Hell or Heaven for themselves, not God. undecided

5. Again, don't let others deceive you with lies. Satan works for God. He is sort of God's quality control manager who tests the resolve of men on behalf of God. undecided

Try to learn how to think outside the box so you see that the story isn't about God's failures but instead about the choices men make for themselves. undecided

How would a all knowing and perfect God allow all these? I guess he is using the world to entertain himself. If not he is an irresponsible being.
Why should he give human choices? He should have known man will fail him... Can an animal like serpent reason, not to allow the devil to use it?

If God does not have a reason to set the angels to guard the garden before the devil crept in and led to the fall of of man... He not all knowing but a try and error God.

He should blame himself for incompetency, not devil or man. Both are his creation.

After all would human be given choices after death? He should have created robots from onset.

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Kobojunkie: 2:23pm On May 05, 2022
OGwales:
How would a all knowing and perfect God allow all these? I guess he is using the world to entertain himself. If not he is an irresponsible being.
First, let's begin by explaining what Perfection/Holiness is all about. It is used in reference to that which is in compliance with God's Law. undecided

God created man for the purpose of allowing men chose their fate. He had no intentions of imposing obedience of His Law on His creation man, that is why He made men different from Angels. undecided
Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 05, 2022
OGwales:
Stop overhyping God. You said God is everywhere, so where was God when the serpent was tricking Eve? How come it was after he sent out Adam and Eve that he now kept an angel to guard the garden?

You said God knows everything, so how come he didn't know devil will betray him? If he knew and ended up creating the devil, it simply means he is unwise.

Stop overhyping God. You said God is perfect, so how can a perfect God create an imperfect world and beings?

You said God is love and all forgiving, so how would a all loving and forgiving God created hell to destroy his own creation?

A God that says love your enemies, yet he couldn't love his so called enemies, Satan in particular.

From your post, I can easily deduce that you are confused. Real atheists don't write or talk like this. There is something you are battling with which is troubling you. Also, you have allowed many fake prophets to get at you.

If you are a true atheist, I will know. Anyway, my advice is that you go for a therapy asap. Go see a psychologist asap.

I can bet with anyone that if I put N2 million (just 2 million naira only) on the table and ask you to confess Jesus as your Lord, you will be brutal with everyone going against God on this thread. Bro, go fix yourself and you will start thinking right.

I wish you the best.

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by MindHacker9009(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2022
OGwales:

If God does not have a reason to set the angels to guard the garden before the fall of of man... He not all knowing but a try and error God.

You are right creation is try and error and God has been going back to His drawing board to apply a fix till now and beyond

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Maynman: 2:43pm On May 05, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

From your post, I can easily deduce that you are confused. Real atheists don't write or talk like this. There is something you are battling with which is troubling you. Also, you have allowed many fake prophets to get at you.

If you are a true atheist, I will know. Anyway, my advice is that you go for a therapy asap. Go see a psychologist asap.

I can bet with anyone that if I put N2 million (just 2 million naira only) on the table and ask you to confess Jesus as your Lord, you will be brutal with everyone going against God on this thread. Bro, go fix yourself and you will start thinking right.

I wish you the best.

When I see a indoctrinated sheep I know one too. Lol

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Maynman: 2:44pm On May 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
First, let's begin by explaining what Perfection/Holiness is all about. It is used in reference to that which is in compliance with God's Law. undecided

God created man for the purpose of allowing men chose their fate. He had no intentions of imposing obedience of His Law on His creation man, that is why He made men different from Angels. undecided

The same god created heaven and hell and still created man for the purpose of choosing their fate?

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 05, 2022
Maynman:

[s]When I see a indoctrinated sheep I know one too. Lol[/s]
The questions you ask.... I always laugh. They aren't even logical. If I start to analyse it with you. Ok. Read this one..

Maynman:

The same god created heaven and hell and still created man for the purpose of choosing their fate?
You dont make sense because you are always asking foolish stuff (most of you on NL...Yeah, I have seen real ones...but you are not) like a confused fellow. Seriously, if you are well grounded in it, you will ask questions like someone who has made deep research. I dont need to go into details because I will just be wasting my time.

Your case is like two people arguing who is a better footballer? JayJay or Kanu. And when you listen to the people arguing, you just find out that it is a total waste of time. They cant even say the clubs both played for other than basing the debate on the Nigerian games they both played. Lol. And you just wonder how people who cannot think deep use strong energy to argue. This is exactly what you do. You will just be asking foolish questions that Athiests find annoying also.

See, if you want to be a real atheist, you must first read Bible from cover to cover, then, Quran too. And then, you must be well grounded in maths, science, or spirituality.

If I throw you one question, na so you go dey look. I'm sure you will first use google map before you realise where you are.

The opening post was so shallow and then, you also continued with kindagatten questions. grin

See, you have a problem, and it is lack of money. In your case, just N100,000 reward, you will run mad with yourself telling yourself that your head no correct for saying bad about God.

Your problem: You have a lack in your life which you blame God for not solving for you. This is your problem.

See, if you play me wayo and collect my money to return to your atheism because you think another person will offer you another N100k, I am sure you will permanently serve God for the rest of your life if I hook you up as a "boy boy" to a politician. See... na you go dey bring out Bible verses to defend looting your oga dey carry out. That time, God go dey talk to you 24/7.

Dey deceive yourself. Guy, there is a special lack in your life you need to tackle. Stop this nonsense and get to a normal life.

I wish you the best.

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Maynman: 3:25pm On May 05, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

The questions you ask.... I always laugh. They aren't even logical. If I start to analyse it with you. Ok. Read this one..

You dont make sense because you are always asking foolish stuff (most of you on NL...Yeah, I have seen real ones...but you are not) like a confused fellow. Seriously, if you are well grounded in it, you will ask questions like someone who has made deep research. I dont need to go into details because I will just be wasting my time.

Your case is like two people arguing who is a better footballer? JayJay or Kanu. And when you listen to the people arguing, you just find out that it is a total waste of time. They cant even say the clubs both played for other than basing the debate on the Nigerian games they both played. Lol. And you just wonder how people who cannot think deep use strong energy to argue. This is exactly what you do. You will just be asking foolish questions that Athiests find annoying also.

[/b]See, if you want to be a real atheist, you must first read Bible from cover to cover, then, Quran too. And then, you must be well grounded in maths, science, or spirituality.[b]

If I throw you one question, na so you go dey look. I'm sure you will first use google map before you realise where you are.

The opening post was so shallow and then, you also continued with kindagatten questions. grin

See, you have a problem, and it is lack of money. In your case, just N100,000 reward, you will run mad with yourself telling yourself that your head no correct for saying bad about God.

Your problem: You have a lack in your life which you blame God for not solving for you. This is your problem.

See, if you play me wayo and collect my money to return to your atheism because you think another person will offer you another N100k, I am sure you will permanently serve God for the rest of your life if I hook you up as a "boy boy" to a politician. See... na you go dey bring out Bible verses to defend looting your oga dey carry out. That time, God go dey talk to you 24/7.

Dey deceive yourself. Guy, there is a special lack in your life you need to tackle. Stop this nonsense and get to a normal life.

I wish you the best.

Jargons from a indoctrinated sheep.
Fool doesn’t even know the meaning of “atheist”
Which god are you talking about?
Zeus? Jupiter? Yahweh? Or Elohim? Allah?
God is a title not a person.

For the bolded, Hope you know that you are monolatrist did you study them before you came up with it?
You call other gods smaller gods, did you also study them From page to page to ascertain it’s your Yahweh that’s the best? You’ve studied Judaism, Hinduism, yahwish etc?
And since you know science is not the way, hope you are a professor in science, physiology and math for you to know?

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Osibajo2023: 3:30pm On May 05, 2022
OGwales:

lol, even though all you said is fact, but as an African man, you no suppose say it out
Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by OGwales(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2022
MindHacker9009:

You are right creation is try and error and God has been going back to His drawing board to apply a fix till now and beyond

Then he is not perfect. He can make mistakes like humans who he didn't create perfect.

I pray can fix it

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by OGwales(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2022
Osibajo2023:
lol, even though all you said is fact, but as an African man, you no suppose say it out

Why not? I no dey fear. Nobody can scare me with death. After all I didn't beg anyone to create me. If whatever created me can not cater for me then he is irresponsible.

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by OGwales(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2022
Osibajo2023:

Some oyinbos can dey deceive us with their own version of God, the God that is not even real, an inconsistent God. That one na God?

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 05, 2022
Maynman:

[s]Jargons from a indoctrinated sheep.

Hope you know that you are monolatrist did you study them before you came up with it?[/s]
Which exam you have just finished writing? GRE, GMAT, or IELTS? Dem no give you PR or visa? You don go pray for 21 days on top mountain for visa, and you think God disappointed you. Eeeh yah!

See, that lack in your life is what I am focusing on cos that is where your deliverance is.

Na US no give you visa? Or Canada bounced you commot from dem PR program? Or na UK blow you away? cheesy

Guy, confront the mountain before you and leave God out. It is normal to doubt the existence of God in your condition. Even the way Nigerians behave like idiots, one can easily lose focus. See eh... the way these fake pastors are embarrassing the Gospel of Jesus is enough to make anyone say "enough is enough". I can understand you. And then, the "suffering and smiling" syndrome is not normal. So, I get it....you want to change the narrative.

Guy, na money be the issue. Ego! Owo! Kudi! Ezeogu ... na money you no get.

Guy, solve your problem oooo.

If you think I will start debating with you... you have missed it. Na that lack in your life I am here to confront and i will make you start thinking straight.

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Maynman: 3:37pm On May 05, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Which exam you have just finished writing? GRE, GMAT, or IELTS? Dem no give you PR or visa? You don go pray for 21 days on top mountain for visa, and you think God disappointed you. Eeeh yah!

See, that lack in your life is what I am focusing on cos that is where your deliverance is.

Na US no give you visa? Or Canada bounced you commot from dem PR program? Or na UK blow you away? cheesy

Guy, confront the mountain before you and leave God out. It is normal to doubt the existence of God in your condition. Even the way Nigerians behave like idiots, one can easily lose focus. See eh... the way these fake pastors are embarrassing the Gospel of Jesus is enough to make anyone say "enough is enough". I can understand you. And then, the "suffering and smiling" syndrome is not normal. So, I get it....you want to change the narrative.

Guy, na money be the issue. Ego! Owo! Kudi! Ezeogu ... na money you no get.

Guy, solve your problem oooo.

If you think I will start debating with you... you have missed it. Na that lack in your life I am here to confront and i will make you start thinking straight.

Noise from a indoctrinated sheep. You’ve not said anything tangible since, useless like your small boy Yahweh.
Which god are you talking about? Yahweh or Allah? Or Zeus?
Sheep, “God” is a title not a person.
Fool probably thanks eledumare is the same as Yahweh.

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by OGwales(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2022
Maynman:

Jargons from a indoctrinated sheep.

Hope you know that you are monolatrist did you study them before you came up with it?
You call others gods smaller gods, did you also study them? From page to page to ascertain it’s your Yahweh that’s the best? You’ve studied Judaism, Hinduism, yahwish etc?
And since you know science is not the way, hope you are a professor in science, physiology and math for you to know?

You are a wise man

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 05, 2022
Maynman:

[s]Noise from a indoctrinated sheep. You’ve not said anything tangible since, useless like your small boy Yahweh.
Which god are you talking about? Yahweh or Allah? Or Zeus?
Sheep, “God” is a title not a person,[/s]
Still money is what you lack!

Get money. Get focused. That lack in your life is what you need to solve. When you get money, you wont talk like this. Money is your problem. Go hustle!
Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by OGwales(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
lol make these people no see your comment o or else they'd start fighting for their gods cheesy

Imagine, fighting for a so called almighty God grin grin grin
They lack wisdom

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Maynman: 3:41pm On May 05, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Still money is what you lack!

Get money. Get focused. That lack in your life is what you need to solve. When you get money, you wont talk like this. Money is your problem. Go hustle!

Even with your greek Jesus you are still in lack.
What did your Bible say about money? Sheep

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 05, 2022
OGwales:

You are a wise man
Which wisdom does a poor confused fellow have? grin

See eh! The two of you need to start hustling. Go get money. Leave this trash for LAWMA.
Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Maynman: 3:43pm On May 05, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Which wisdom does a poor confused fellow have? grin

See eh! The two of you need to start hustling. Go get money. Leave this trash for LAWMA.

Poor thinking.
That’s what you get from a sheep.
Is it your Yahweh that’s blessing Dangote?

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 05, 2022
Maynman:

Even with your greek Jesus you are still in lack.
What did your Bible say about money? Sheep
I said it na. You arent focused. So, the Greek way is what you want to use to make money in this tech age. grin

Guy, there is a special lack in your life. Go get money. Stop this rubbish!
Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Maynman: 3:45pm On May 05, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I said it na. You arent focused. So, the Greek way is what you want to use to make money in this tech age. grin

Guy, there is a special lack in your life. Go get money. Stop this rubbish!

You are trying too hard, you can’t read anymore.
The brainwashing is this deep? cheesy

Even with your Jesus you are still in lack. You project your failures on others, you’ve been exposed.

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 05, 2022
Maynman:

Poor thinking.
That’s what you get from a sheep.
Is it your Yahweh that’s blessing Dangote?
Hahhaah! You want to get into a debate with me. E no fit work. Guy, that lack in your life is what I am confronting. Go hustle! Stop this rubbish!
Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Maynman: 3:46pm On May 05, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Hahhaah! You want to get into a debate with me. E no fit work. Guy, that lack in your life is what I am confronting. Go hustle! Stop this rubbish!

You are the one in lack, that’s why the word is so smooth in your mouth and hand. You are projecting your failures, you’ve been exposed.

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 05, 2022
Maynman:

[s]You are the one in lack, that’s why the word is so smooth in your mouth and hand. You are projecting your failures, you’ve been exposed.[/s]

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Maynman: 3:48pm On May 05, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

force the laugh, you So funny sheep grin

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by OGwales(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Lies... Wasn't Lucifer an angel? Didn't he and some other angel made choices in heaven? Also, if God can give man the right to choose his fate. Then what can a God will give humans the choice to pick hell?

Now assuming you die today and go to the so called heaven, do you have a choice? I guess no. So why didn't the all loving God did that from the beginning? Instead of making a mess of himself?

Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 05, 2022
Maynman:

force the laugh, you So funny sheep grin

Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations / Which One Of The Prophets In History Did Not Submit To God, Hence Not A Muslim? / Ex Muslims Share Your Conversion Stories Here.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83