Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. (27541 Views)

The Sacred Art: How To Consecrate Altar Objects For Ritual Use / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by ask4bk(m): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
At10tion:
The Only lady you Catholics serve is Mary marguela, The Queen of the sea. Go and ask your pope. And stop being deceived.

No.

Its Mary Oladipupo.

Better go read bible even if you no be Christian

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by lexy2014: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chiefecho:

Bro I don tire

To ask you wetin you mean by believing obtain salvation

So u don't no what u mean by believing in your quote below?

"Sorry to say
Then
Believing in your mother is ................."
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by ask4bk(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Focusmind:
Why has he not consecrated other African countries fighting wars and other disasters? He hardly comments on things happening in Africa or other developing countries. But once media attention is on something, Pope will comment. Venezuela that have been suffering US and EU sanctions for years have begged Pope to intervene but he has not done anything. Why Ukraine and Russia?

Oyibo people sef. Even as a catholic, I do question some actions of the church since coming to power of this current pope

For me, the last Pope of catholic church was Karol Wojtila aka Pope John Paul the second

I sure you no even read the prayer.

It says consecration of the world, especially Russia and Ukraine.

Hope you know what especially does in a sentence.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by ask4bk(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Dannymajor:

I keep telling their members that what they are practicing there is purely idolatry

Does Catholic faith affect you in any way? Like affect your hustling for daily bread?

If it doesn't, then mind your business and face front.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by ask4bk(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
linearity:

How is she holy, when ALL have sinned and fall short of His righteousness?

You don’t see how that directly contradicts the Bible?

You mean say Jesus sin too abi?

Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Benmob: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
So u they give Jesus glory to Mary abi, idols queen of heaven (Jeremiah 7:18) and Jeremiah 44:17-25....
Diana, Gaia,Rhea, Ashtoreth etc
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Chijeep(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
A stitch in time saves nine!
All he needs to do as the overseer of Catholics is teach them the things Jesus commanded his disciples:

These things I have spoken to you, so that my joy may be in you and your joy may be made full. THIS IS MY COMMANDMENT, THAT YOU LOVE ONE ANOTHER JUST AS I HAVE LOVED YOU. NO ONE HAS LOVE GREATER THAN THIS, THAT SOMEONE SHOULD SURRENDER HIS LIFE IN BEHALF OF HIS FRIENDS. You are my friends if you do what I am commanding you" John 15:11-14

If his church has impressed this teachings in the hearts of members no Catholic Church member will raise a weapon in support of any politician to kill his fellowman! Matthew 26:52

In the absence of that no amount of prayers can stop the calamities they're bringing upon themselves after God's only begotten Son has taught us how to avert such. So it their failure to inculcate the LOVE for God {Matthew 17:5} which His Son taught us in the hearts of their members that's the problem now this has nothing to do with God or Mary! smiley
You claim to know and understand the bible but you're so dumb that you 4got that this same bible made you understand that the holy spirit will teach you even the things that you don't understand when I (Jesus) is with you. So if not 4 something like spirit filled prayer what else do you want to understand?
Enemy of catholic is an enemy of church and enemy of church is an enemy of God
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Chijeep(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Benmob:
So u they give Jesus glory to Mary abi, idols queen of heaven (Jeremiah 7:18) and Jeremiah 44:17-25....
Diana, Gaia,Rhea, Ashtoreth etc
That your own understanding. And nobody can do anything about your dumbness
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by BarrElChapo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Fran6ik:

Who gave u the bible sef.... all these new generation over sabi christain. WHO TOLD U THE BIBLE IS CORRECT if not the same catholics.

Lets leave them to do what works for them
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Chijeep(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

She got married, had relations with her husband and had several children after the birth of her first miraculous child. So she was once a virgin but she later loose her virginity in her marriage after getting pregnant for Joseph and having several kids for him! Matthew 13:55-56
Sorry, those people mentioned in that passage was the relatives of Jesus not siblings. Just like how some translations called lots the brother of abraham while he's his cousin. Thanks 4 understanding

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by BarrElChapo(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
fantasy2018:
Why not to Jesus Christ but to our lady?

First the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary are Intertwined.
Like the miracle of the turning of water to wine , we believe that Jesus will not refuse anything asked of Him by His mother, hence we're praying to Jesus on this occasion through His Mother.
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Chijeep(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
diplomat058:
Hmm! I am not judging, but sometimes I can't help but think that something is off about catholicism, particularly when I try to link their rituals and deification of personalities other than Christ. It just seems kinda impure and inconsistent with the doctrine of just "worshiping God in Spirit and Truth" only.

Anyways God knows best.
Your Bible genesis to revelation should've been all about jesus alone so that your brain can tell u that abraham, moses, Elijah n co are not relevant

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Benmob: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
BarrElChapo:

Go read about the three children of fatima and the instructions our Mother Mary gave them. Besides if you took time to read that prayer you would see that the prayer is for the world but with particular reference to Russia and Ukraine.
Mary that came with baby Jesus in her hand saying believe in my mother to d children of Fatima,let me ask u is Jesus still a baby, I know all those stories when I was young but after reading d bible,I saw when d bible say even d devil can come as a Angel of light to deceive and that wat happen to those Children of Fatima.
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Benmob: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ilochukwuka:
You need help
omo na u need help o!
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Benmob: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oddfinder:

Read ur bible
She was born without a sin..
abeg which bible verse say diz one grin grin grin
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Chiefecho(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2014:

So u don't no what u mean by believing in your quote below?

"Sorry to say
Then
Believing in your mother is ................."

Believing in my qoute means honouring sir

Not worshipping oooooo
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry abeg
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by lexy2014: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chiefecho:

Believing in my qoute means honouring sir

Not worshipping oooooo
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry abeg

How does believing mean honouring? How are they one and the same thing?
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by SmartPolician: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

She got married, had relations with her husband and had several children after the birth of her first miraculous child. So she was once a virgin but she later loose her virginity in her marriage after getting pregnant for Joseph and having several kids for him! Matthew 13:55-56

According to the Catholic Church, those are Jesus' cousins. Greek has no word for cousin - just like most of our native languages don't have a word for cousin. Instead, we call it siblings.

Don't doubt it when the Catholic Church tells you anything because what we understand as Christianity today is a minute fraction of what the Catholic wants us to know. The Catholic Church has a lot of secrets she does not want the world to know yet, including we Catholics.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Chiefecho(m): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2014:

How does believing mean honouring? How are they one and the same thing?
Believing in someone means
to regard or treat (someone) with admiration and respect ,

The answer is yes ooooo
Can. I now rest now
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Aketi2: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Idolatry.

The spirit manifesting as their Lady, is no more than the Queen of Heaven, or the Goddess Asherah. She is the one appearing in the apparitions of the Catholic church, including the so called Fatima apparitions.

Jeremiah 7:18 (ESV): 18 The children gather wood, the fathers kindle fire, and the women knead dough, to make cakes for the queen of heaven. And they pour out drink offerings to other gods, to provoke me to anger.
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by lexy2014: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chiefecho:

Believing in someone means
to regard or treat (someone) with admiration and respect ,

The answer is yes ooooo
Can. I now rest now

No u can't. Pls which dictionary did you use that told you that believe means respect, regard and to treat with respect?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Benmob: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chijeep:

That your own understanding. And nobody can do anything about your dumbness
I even brought bible verse when God was angry with d Israelites of honouring and worshipping d queen of heaven , I can see u are d dumb one here, that why most pple here that believe in mary,can not bring bible verse to backup their claim....
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by BarrElChapo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Even though you're right but the mercy of God can make every right, the church did not refuse to do the consecration cos two Popes including John Paul II did some form of consecration.

On the third vision of the Fatima, it's no longer a secret and it was about the assassination attempt of John Paul II.

jokinexcel:
Holy father, it's almost too late for this. In 1917 when our lady appeared in Fatima she specifically asked that Russia be consecrated to her immaculate heart in Union with all the bishops and priests , that if that is not done that Russia will start a great war that may wipe out the human race, she also gave so many revelation about what evils that will happen in the Catholic church, (it's so scary that the church sealed it -the third secret of Fatima- and silenced the last Fatima kids, sister Lucy. The church refused to carry out her request since then. Is it now that her revelation has started manifesting that the church want to do the consecration .
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Maconstruct(m): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
MCKitchen:
If you are not a Catholic never dream of marrying a Catholic
Because I don't just like Catholic Church....Them rituals and knights, occultism et el...

Abi
But na so dem like am like dat.
Their church don pass 2500 yrs.
Yr own church go last?
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Chiefecho(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2014:

No u can't. Pls which dictionary did you use that told you that believe means respect, regard and to treat with respect?

Prof check the meaning of believing in someone
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by lexy2014: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chiefecho:

Prof check the meaning of believing in someone

Pls which dictionary did you use that told you that believe means respect, regard and to treat with respect?
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Elrafiki2(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
So God get mama? These people can deceive themselves sha. Ordinary woman like themselve na dem dey pray to. SMH

BarrElChapo:

Lolz na prayer try pray am.
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Chiefecho(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2014:

Pls which dictionary did you use that told you that believe means respect, regard and to treat with respect?

Walai Lexy you have become my best friend in this forum

I go disturb you tire

Bro check Google

Type what does believing in someone mean
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chiefecho:

I go disturb you tire

Bro check Google

Show me the one you typed in Google
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by lexy2014: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chiefecho:

I go disturb you tire

Bro check Google

Show me the one you typed and checked in Google
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Mike10000: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Read Below

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Elrafiki2(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
Stop deceiving yourself. Mary is not your bkessed mother neither can she save you. She's just a mere human like you

toobusy:
Our blessed mother will sure intervene in this case......I love you holy Mary, protect us all as we all fly to ur patronage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display / Kukah Gets Pope’s Special Appointment On Human Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.