Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. (27585 Views)

The Sacred Art: How To Consecrate Altar Objects For Ritual Use / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
This is one person who can talk sense into old Vlad not that sleepy American presido and his funny looking British counterpart

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by athaboi(f): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
josh123:
Idol worshippers. Mary did not die a virgin, After Jesu's, she gave birth to other children
Lolz...poor African, so you think your own version is correct while catholic own is idol! I only pity your myopic life
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Chiefecho(m): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2014:

Show me the one you typed and checked in Google

You go dey hear from me time to time
Nice knowing you
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Broveens42(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
The whole concept of religion is hilarious. See non catholics dancing with catholics.
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by McBenedict(f): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
so Mary now protect and answers prayers and no more Jesus
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by AntiAPC2023(f): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

She got married, had relations with her husband and had several children after the birth of her first miraculous child. So she was once a virgin but she later loose her virginity in her marriage after getting pregnant for Joseph and having several kids for him! Matthew 13:55-56
you for allow make Dem dey deceive themselves they go
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by AntiAPC2023(f): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Investigative:
Scam
I thought ipob are Catholics
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by AntiAPC2023(f): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
athaboi:
are you not more than a scam yourself?
hahaha when two Igbos clash grin
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Tzeecare: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
what really is idol worship ( Exodus 20:4 - no carved image of anything above in heaven or on earth)
Jesus said we should ask the Father in his name ( John 14:14)
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by olibeans: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hypocrites
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
killmods:

Answer my question.. all these brainwashed Catholics sef undecided
See your dp again
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
See your dp again
Be calming down naa.. we dey together grin
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chijeep:

Sorry, those people mentioned in that passage was the relatives of Jesus not siblings. Just like how some translations called lots the brother of abraham while he's his cousin. Thanks 4 understanding

So who are James and John (Sons of Zebedee) to Jesus? Matthew 20:20

Well they are Jesus' COUSINS that's why their mother could approach Jesus for a special position in God's Kingdom after all Jesus' brothers (sons of Mary) didn't believe in him, in fact there was a time Mary and her other sons thought Jesus is MAD and they wanted to go and catch him the same way people do to someone who don kolo! Mark 3:21

Mary kept stalking him because he left his primary assignment as the eldest son of the family and began preaching throughout Judah, instead of taking up the family's carpentry business. Matthew 12:46

So if you believe a married woman never had sex with her husband whom he married for the purpose of bearing children for him it's OK! smiley

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
killmods:

Be calming down naa.. we dey together grin
I fear who no fear you
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oddfinder:

Read ur bible
She was born without a sin..

Jesus publicly declared that Mary is not as blessed as anyone doing the will of God so if she failed to accept Jesus' teachings she is doomed! Luke 11:27-28
She is one of the descendants of Adam which means she inherited SIN and death through Adam! Romans 3:23; 5:12

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
I fear who no fear you
I no kill person na.. so because I'm highly sexual? Na God make me like this and Him know why. And I can't be who I'm not in this one short life. So u either start accepting me now so it wouldn't be too hard later kiss
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by gurujoe(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
ashawopikin:
mother of wich God, where is it written in the bible?
Mary is the mother of Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ also known as Emmauel.
Emmanuel means God is with us
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by kingyakos: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

She got married, had relations with her husband and had several children after the birth of her first miraculous child. So she was once a virgin but she later loose her virginity in her marriage after getting pregnant for Joseph and having several kids for him! Matthew 13:55-56

Any virgin who is legally married to a man remains a virgin so long as she hold onto that one man even till death.
Pope's prayer to a stature called virgin Mary is an idol worship, it's evil, it has nothing to do with the Almighty God.
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by kingyakos: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
BarrElChapo:

The Blessed Virgin Mary.

And what has virgin Mary has to do with God

Mark 7:7-8 (KJV) Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by kingyakos: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
diplomat058:
Hmm! I am not judging, but sometimes I can't help but think that something is off about catholicism, particularly when I try to link their rituals and deification of personalities other than Christ. It just seems kinda impure and inconsistent with the doctrine of just "worshiping God in Spirit and Truth" only.

Anyways God knows best.

Doctrines and traditions of men
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
killmods:

I no kill person na.. so because I'm highly sexual? Na God make me like this and Him know why. And I can't be who I'm not in this one short life. So u either start accepting me now so it wouldn't be too hard later kiss
lol
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by lexy2014: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chiefecho:

You go dey hear from me time to time
Nice knowing you

Are u saying that you were lying when you said believe is the same thing as respect and honour?
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by tipsieoladj(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Religious SCAM!!
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by linearity: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oddfinder:

Read ur bible
She was born without a sin..

Mary was born without Sin? Hearing that for the first time.

Thank God you stated it is there in the Bible, please cite the Bible verse I beg, no vex!
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by okwusdaddy: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. LK 1:48.Is that not what the pope is doing here.I wonder if some people read thier bible up side down.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Chijeep(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So who are James and John (Sons of Zebedee) to Jesus? Matthew 20:20

Well they are Jesus' COUSINS that's why their mother could approach Jesus for a special position in God's Kingdom after all Jesus' brothers (sons of Mary) didn't believe in him, in fact there was a time Mary and her other sons thought Jesus is MAD and they wanted to go and catch him the same way people do to someone who don kolo! Mark 3:21

Mary kept stalking him because he left his primary assignment as the eldest son of the family and began preaching throughout Judah, instead of taking up the family's carpentry business. Matthew 12:46

So if you believe a married woman never had sex with her husband whom he married for the purpose of bearing children for him it's OK! smiley

Firstly, go and read the passage where James and John mother came to seek for favour from christ on behalf of her sons in the account of Matthew and mark u will understand that theres a difference. And that alone should make u understand that translation of Bible is not 100% account if it not the words it will be the meaning.
Secondly, if you can believe that after Sarah cried to God for a child she later dedicated the child to God in appreciation so why won't the parents of your saviour (Jesus christ) do the same
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Chijeep(m): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Benmob:
I even brought bible verse when God was angry with d Israelites of honouring and worshipping d queen of heaven , I can see u are d dumb one here, that why most pple here that believe in mary,can not bring bible verse to backup their claim....
So Mary was in the old testament and also in the new testament?
Bros, check either of your brain or your christianity level.
Or did the old testament events happened before the new testament
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by orazx: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
At10tion:
The Only lady you Catholics serve is Mary marguela, The Queen of the sea. Go and ask your pope. And stop being deceived.

Where are you from?
Sometimes we just need to stroll on contents because if we don't our brainless brain can malfunction.
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by orazx: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Focusmind:
Why has he not consecrated other African countries fighting wars and other disasters? He hardly comments on things happening in Africa or other developing countries. But once media attention is on something, Pope will comment. Venezuela that have been suffering US and EU sanctions for years have begged Pope to intervene but he has not done anything. Why Ukraine and Russia?

Oyibo people sef. Even as a catholic, I do question some actions of the church since coming to power of this current pope

For me, the last Pope of catholic church was Karol Wojtila aka Pope John Paul the second

Did you know that this same Pope was given a Bugatti and he sold it on Auction($millions) and sent the money to Africa..
He is different from your GOs with 5 private jets, Big Schools, lots of Investment while you that his church member can't afford a Bike.
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by lorenzmond(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
victorazy:
Una lady

Yes Our lady Queen of Peace.

Just see what will happen after this prayer has been done concerning the war. That's if you listen to the news at all.
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by happYFingers(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The brethren mentioned here were His disciples and the women that followed Him about, read to understand; don't read because you wanna criticize the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Benmob: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chijeep:

So Mary was in the old testament and also in the new testament?
Bros, check either of your brain or your christianity level.
Or did the old testament events happened before the new testament
u think Mary worship started today,olodo u don't know d history of ur Church, Roman church was a replacement of pagan Roman empire by Constantine,that ended d persecution of Christians in Rome but did not end d idolatry of Rome, because he want both Christian and his idol pple to fellow him,best thing he did is to Christianize their idol worship, mother goddess (d queen of heaven) and son himrod was change to Mary and baby Jesus, all dead day(Halloween) was change to all Saints day,that why Halloween is celebrated from night to 6 in d morning ,and all saints will be celebrated from that 12 in d morning during d celebration of d dead to 12 in d noon , d celebrations of d birth day of goddess son on DEC 25 was change to Jesus birthday Christmas.
In your church u guy are still crucifying Jesus aka fake Jesus that why his still hang in d cross with blood crying, when d real Jesus say it is finish( John 19:30).....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download Tope Alabi's Songs Here For Free / 'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' / Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.