Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

2023: Abuja Agog As Pastor Umo Eno Picks Governorship Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Abuja Agog As Pastor Umo Eno Picks Governorship Nomination Form (478 Views)

Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form / Ogun 2023: Segun Showunmi Picks Governorship Accompanied By His Supporters / Ambode Picks Governorship Re-Election Form (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Abuja Agog As Pastor Umo Eno Picks Governorship Nomination Form by edikandavid(m): 5:39am On Mar 25, 2022
The atmosphere at the National Secretariat of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Wadata Plaza, was Thursday electrified as hundreds of Akwa Ibom State stakeholders accompanied frontline governorship aspirant Pastor Umo Eno to pick his nomination and expression of interest forms.

The stakeholders included the leadership of the Umo Eno Campaign Team,led by the Director General, Amb Assam Assam, the MPM executive members led by Barr Emmanuel Enoidem, serving and former National and State Assembly members, members of the Akwa Ibom Executive Council, local government chairmen, as well as various support groups of Akwa Ibomites.

Addressing reporters shortly after receiving the forms purchased for him by Uyo Senatorial District Stakeholders, Pastor Umo Eno thanked the media for the strategic and supportive role in sustaining the nation's democracy and encouraged journalists to remain committed to fair media attention for everyone seeking elective offices.

He assured them that Akwa Ibom people were in for a new dawn, as he will sustain the peace and development of infrastructure that have become the signature of the state at the moment.

Pastor Eno appreciated the leadership and people of Uyo Senatorial District for their unwavering support and especially for being true to their promise and purchasing the governorship form for him.

The seasoned entrepreneur who was emotional by the gesture said, "I want to thank our brothers in Uyo Senatorial District. I sincerely appreciate you. I appreciate the political leader, Senator Effiong Bob who God has brought for us at a time like this.

'I want to assure you that I would not disappoint Uyo people, and by extension the Akwa Ibom people."

Pastor Eno also consulted the PDP National Secretary, Hon Samuel Anyanwu, the National Organizing Secretary, Umar Bature, the Akwa Ibom/Cross River representative in the National Working Committee, NWC, and National Woman Leader, Prof Stella Effah-Attoe, as well as the National Treasurer, Alhaji Ahmed Mohammed, who was full of kind words to Governor Udom Emmanuel and other Akwa Ibom sons for their contributions to the success of the party.

Re: 2023: Abuja Agog As Pastor Umo Eno Picks Governorship Nomination Form by Amebo247(m): 6:25am On Mar 25, 2022
W
Re: 2023: Abuja Agog As Pastor Umo Eno Picks Governorship Nomination Form by Franky70(m): 6:28am On Mar 25, 2022
No be only pastor grin

I wish him well
Re: 2023: Abuja Agog As Pastor Umo Eno Picks Governorship Nomination Form by Nendans: 6:30am On Mar 25, 2022
Commendable
Re: 2023: Abuja Agog As Pastor Umo Eno Picks Governorship Nomination Form by treamabenh: 6:37am On Mar 25, 2022
Him sef know say him no fit Win
Re: 2023: Abuja Agog As Pastor Umo Eno Picks Governorship Nomination Form by abobote: 6:40am On Mar 25, 2022
Is he contesting in Abuja?
Re: 2023: Abuja Agog As Pastor Umo Eno Picks Governorship Nomination Form by Globad(f): 6:44am On Mar 25, 2022
abobote:
Is he contesting in Abuja?

The WHOLE of Abuja is agog

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Corruption: Adamu, Others Have Repented - Garba Shehu Replies PDP / The IGBOS Against The ESN CRIMINALS. / Confusion As Thief Carts Away $75,000 At APC Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.