Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila (22100 Views)

Truck Without A Driver Kills A Woman In Anambra (Photos) / One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) / Drunk Driver Kills Nigerian Man 6 Weeks After Arriving In The US (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Haa shocked
Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by princeemmma(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
End time truck driver
Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by Otunski: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hope isn't Driver of Dangote Truck? Those Nitwits are very recklessness on our highways. May God rest his soul and grant those he left behind the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by Hubeznigeria(m): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
May we not be unfortunate
Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by Darkseid(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Most of the truck drivers are fortified with a sophisticated charm.

Some vanished in the incident scene once it happens angry

I have a friend that works with a Dangote cement factory as a driver.

He showed me his charm, he can disappear once things go yabaleft undecided
He get charm to disappear and he still dey drive truck for this country angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by lexy2014: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by nwakibie3(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
E no go pass dangote truck
Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by Jmichael1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
endsarrrs:
LIES. There is no such thing as charm/disappearing trash.
WHY DIDN'T SUNDAY IGBOHO DISAPPEAR IN BENIN REPUBLIC PRISON CELL? INSTEAD HE CHICKEND OUT IN HIS IBADAN RESIDENT CLAIMING HE TURNED INTO A CAT(lol) AND ESCAPED WHEN LAW ENFORCEMENT WENT TO ARREST HIM.

NNAMDI KANU SHOULD DISAPPEAR FOR CELL NA. MF Gucci fashion fraudstar

wat u don't knw is bigger than u....
Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by 9icetoo(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
truck drivers are careless agreed (many) but that's why I always advocate for safety consciousness in whatever we do. I don't want to blame the lecturer but did he have his caution sign out at a reasonable distance, did he park properly away from the road and did he have his hazard lights on ? These little things might seem insignificant but they go a very long way in ensuring our safety. RIP to the deceased
Maximum respect.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by Zorn: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
endsarrrs:
LIES. There is no such thing as charm/disappearing trash.
WHY DIDN'T SUNDAY IGBOHO DISAPPEAR IN BENIN REPUBLIC PRISON CELL? INSTEAD HE CHICKEND OUT IN HIS IBADAN RESIDENT CLAIMING HE TURNED INTO A CAT(lol) AND ESCAPED WHEN LAW ENFORCEMENT WENT TO ARREST HIM.

NNAMDI KANU SHOULD DISAPPEAR FOR CELL NA. MF Gucci fashion fraudstar
there's so much about life that you have no idea of . You don't know everything , instead of saying lies , why not do research about it and come out with a prove that it's lies . Except you have prove that it's a lye then just shut up .

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Most definitely even commercial drivers too the way some drive you can tell this person has extra life hidden somewhere....that's why I always sit beside the door in case motor enter autopilot cheesy
Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by DCmonster: 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Lmao! And you believed that shit.

My mum came back home to tell us story of how she untied charms tied to the waist line of of truck driver in Ogun when she was serving there as an FRSC officer years ago.
The man died with his charm, he didn't even just died he was mangled.

If they truly have charms why do we hear stories of soldiers extorting them on the freeways.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by Totilopussylick(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Remag666:

Most definitely even commercial drivers too the way some drive you can tell this person has extra life hidden somewhere....that's why I always sit beside the door in case motor enter autopilot cheesy
I travelled to Lagos one time, I boarded GUO motors, i was seated close to the driver.

I noticed each time he wants to overtake another car, he brings out ring from his breast pocket and put it on his finger shocked shocked shocked

Before that he counts how many cars are in front of us, where he stopped counting is where he put the ring.

The journey went well cheesy

I asked him after the journey, why he does that

He said to me, you won't understand cheesy

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I travelled to Lagos one time, I boarded GUO motors, i was seated close to the driver.

I noticed each time he wants to overtake another car, he brings out ring from his breast pocket and put it on his finger shocked shocked shocked

Before that he counts how many cars are in front of us, where he stopped counting is where he put the ring.

I thought I was the one who had experienced such I remember one I entered from Akure to kogi.

This one everytime he wants to overtake he does it with his right hand while his left is outside the window he said the air would tell him if the road is clear it would be cold but if it burns his hand he will slow down. I never sleep when traveling so no detail escapes my notice

He also put on one huge ring that's so fvcking ugly and na my tribe man so we just dey talk language and the things he told me that day really opened my eyes this country no be ordinary shocked
Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by drmuchin: 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
truck drivers are careless agreed (many) but that's why I always advocate for safety consciousness in whatever we do. I don't want to blame the lecturer but did he have his caution sign out at a reasonable distance, did he park properly away from the road and did he have his hazard lights on ? These little things might seem insignificant but they go a very long way in ensuring our safety. RIP to the deceased

Truck drivers high on Indian hemp, alomo bitters and SK don't reason like you do. All those steps you highlighted don't exist in their warped world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
DCmonster:
Lmao! And you believed that shit.

My mum came back home to tell us story of how she untied charms tied to the waist line of of truck driver in Ogun when she was serving there as an FRSC officer years ago.
The man died with his charm, he didn't even just died he was mangled.

If they truly have charms why do we hear stories of soldiers extorting them on the freeways.
What you should know is that for every real thing in this world there's a fake no doubt
But if you say it doesn't exist na you know undecided dey there make pant dey wear you till you see with your eyes shocked

Your mom try sha she even touch the thing I trust my milé
Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by Daceline: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Why e never disappear go America? Or does he like suffering?
Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by Totilopussylick(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Daceline:

Why e never disappear go America? Or does he like suffering?
cheesy
Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by Segzy19: 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Another idiot has revealed himself....
endsarrrs:
What that truck driver did was delibrate.

Very wicked AFONJA TRUCK DRIVER
undecided

My sympathy to his family
Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by rafcrown(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
DANGOTE AND HIS TRUCK DRIVERS.DANGOTE IS STILL OWING ME O.MY DAMAGED MITSUBISHI L300.WHO AM I TO DRAG ISSUES WITH THE RICHEST MAN IN AFRICA.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by Geekhard: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
So sad. I knew your young son at Augustine Nnamani Campus of the Nigerian Law School Agbani and he never stopped talking about the great dad you are. May you find favour with your Creator.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by Aaay: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by Besto(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Darkseid:

He get charm to disappear and he still dey drive truck for this country angry angry

Na ode.. He for disappear enter usa.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by Besto(m): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Unnecessary work.

Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by Besto(m): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Unnecessary work
Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by GreaterFuture6: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Are you serious right now...

Can't be trolling on a serious topic like this...
Re: Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=111345364] shocked

I later learnt that, they reason they act like is that they hardly get hurt or die if they had accident because where the are is very high. So they have this confident that no matter what happens, they'll survive.

Until pole break for the accident or any iron pole enter from the front windscreen go straight inside driver Belle come form big hole

(1) (2) (Reply)

Age Issue On Marriage Certificate / COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto / Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.