Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months (10101 Views)

NNPC Confirms IOCs Exit, Insists On Gas Development / Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs / Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by Omooba77: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

Stop responding as if you are @ Kuto market

You don't leave a fool to his folly...
Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by Gkemz: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Buhari's government is the most corrupt administration and it's the worst thing ever happened to Nigeria's economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by do4luv14(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Nbotee:

Subsidy on crude oil

you don see am now, when you think you had see it all

Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by Perfectbeing(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

What's crude oil, what's petroleum?

See the set of people I have been wasting time engaging with..

Oh lala
Oh my mynd
Crude oil is different from petroleum products.. FG subsidize Petroleum product (PMS) and not crude oil.
Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by LoveThemChubby(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:
Then add subsidy that FG must have paid on the stolen crude oil.

Oh my Nigeria
Does government pay subsidy on crude? undecided
Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by wonder233: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Oh you're yet to know the kind of opposition "they are"? Okay, you that is in government, please tell us how come 91% of our commonwealth is being conveniently stolen under your watch. The "wailers" didn't make that claim, the federal government itself did. And the IOCs say it is not mere theft, but an organized crime.
That tribe you hate so much, the one don't mind doing alliance with plus the one you belong to are all united in stealing at the very top. The joke is on you that is here on nairaland doing ethnic loyalty.
helinues:

I am yet to know which kind of opposition you guys are. I just raised a point which you might not have thought about, instead of you to pick from that and use it in your next argument, you want to start your round of wailing. 7 years counting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by Channel54: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
Arrogance will kill the black man. What's wrong in you acknowledging your mistake with humility. Crude oil(Unrefined) and PMS(petrol; a derivative of Refined Crude oil) is never and will never be the same thing. Nigeria government must declare a state of Emergency in the Education sector. WAEC miracle center will ruin this country. Their products are easy to spot in the society.

How can something as basic as [b]fractional distillation of Crude oil [/b]meet you as rocket science? I learnt this in SS1. To think that you are very popular here on Nairaland and always have an opinion on almost every topic is heartbreaking. Get some education. Arrogance is a cancer. It's sole purpose is to destroy the arrogant person over time.

very shameful of that guy and he is ways bragging on every thread like he knows much.
Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by Preator: 10:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Channel54:

very shameful of that guy and he is ways bragging on every thread like he knows much.

Taking correction can be very difficult especially for men. You acknowledge to yourself that you have goofed but still want to muddy the water rather than admit and move on.

Crude is exported and not subsidized. So even if the assertion that crude is petrol is correct, we do not pay subsidy on exported crude. Subsidy is currently paid on imported PMS which is one of the refined product from crude oil.

I dont expect he'll ever acknowledge the gaffe though.
Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by sammhi(m): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2022
This is one main reason Tinubu what to become president.He can't just be in Lagos and see these people loot crude oil Alone . It's turn by turn. .
Joke aside
Who else is stealing the crude if not those at helm of affairs and those sent to sell the official crude and the security guys
Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by EastisBae: 10:38am On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

Oh my Nigeria

You really must be daft, and it's quite unfortunate you will always rush to be the first to comment, thereby spreading your ignorance to others.

What do you mean by the rubbish you wrote above?

Who told you federal government pays subsidy on crude oil exports?

Do you even understand what subsidy is?

Do you understand what crude oil export is?

Do you even understand what crude oil theft is all about?

Yet you open your ewedu mouth waaa to say nonsense.

Subsidy is only paid on petroleum products imported into Nigeria from abroad in other to make it cheaper for Nigerians to buy at the fuel stations!

Instead of always spewing ignorant trash on nairaland, why not return to school and gain knowledge?!

1 Like

Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by Nbotee(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

Yeyeoldman, so it is only Petrol that are refined from crude oil?

Why are U arrogantly ignorant? .
Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by auwalyau: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2022
Anyone that thinks President Buhari is a ''thief'' is surely very economical with the truth. Deep inside your mind, you know he isn't.
Earthquakes:
I tot he was only a failure but a serious thief too
Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by Tundex911: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2022
I just have a question to ask...

Why can't we just scatter this nation and start from afresh?

Problem upon problem

Smh
Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by alanto: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

Are they not the same people stealing the Money, keeping yams with a goat..

grin
No sir. I believe most of those losses come from vandalism AKA BUNKRY or whatever they call it. There are some areas that naturally don't go to fuel stations because they have local dealers. Thes particular things happens in many places in lagos, that is anywhere there's oil pipeline in Nigeria. There are going to be vandals, and the government is tryin but they can't do much because this things involve local communities chiefs and police, army, even sometimes the navy. The government do engage them but those Ijaw boys are very stubborn. What the police and army does is attack the place arrest or kill anybody found in the place. But this boys will go back. And the government can't man everything trust me. E too plenty for government to have officers stationed along pipelines. The navy can go over waters but what about the bushy swampy areas?
Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by fashrola(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

What's crude oil, what's petroleum?

See the set of people I have been wasting time engaging with..

Oh lala
Oh my mynd

When dem tell you to Siddon for class learn.... You dey commot jump fence go dey smoke weed... Now you dey digrace yourself for public
Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by SarkinYarki: 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Buhari is a thief
Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by poiZon: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

Oh my Nigeria
They don't pay subsidy on crude oil...
Subsidy is paid on imported goods not raw materials awaiting export.

Maybe u r trying to derail this convo by smuggling very senseless comments into it.
Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by poiZon: 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
A situation of penny wise, pound foolish..

Buhari came in, dismantle the already structures Gej/diezani put in place to checkmate these saboteurs and vandals, crude oil daily production rose significantly. We were pumping between 1.9m to 2.1m barrels daily.

The previous govt was aiming at 3m barrels daily production, by now we would have surpassed that figure and also benefit from the ukraine-russia crisis..

May we never suffer bad choices of others again in our lives.
Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
bluefilm:
I don't even understand anything about what is being said here.

Who are the thieves?

Where are they taking the stolen oil to?

Has crude oil become something that can be transported without any trace?

since all these while that they've been shouting about illegal refinery down south you didn't what they were talking about abi?
Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Backbencher please I need your epistles on how we need to pay more tax!
Some of you are just educated illiterates who happen to know how to read and write!

1 Like

Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by UnabashedIPOB: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
This is your ONE NIGERIA!
Re: IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months by drmuchin: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
Arrogance will kill the black man. What's wrong in you acknowledging your mistake with humility. Crude oil(Unrefined) and PMS(petrol; a derivative of Refined Crude oil) is never and will never be the same thing. Nigeria government must declare a state of Emergency in the Education sector. WAEC miracle center will ruin this country. Their products are easy to spot in the society.

How can something as basic as [b]fractional

distillation of Crude oil [/b]meet you as rocket science? I learnt this in SS1. To think that you are very popular here on Nairaland and always have an opinion on almost every topic is heartbreaking. Get some education. Arrogance is a cancer. It's sole purpose is to destroy the arrogant person over time.

The guy u are quoting is an AN ILLITERATE ALMAJIRI with Cerebral Palsy. He never had any form of education. Save your cerebrum from the stress of educating him.

HELL ANUS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzodimma: Onslaught Of Hoodlums In Imo Has Been Contained / Tinubu Approves ₦‎683 Billion As Intervention Fund For Tertiary Institutions / Fashola. Must We Do Every Business?” Lagos Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.