Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu (26917 Views)

Adamu Abdullahi: Mass Defection Of APC Members Is Worrisome (Video) / Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
famology:

I, famology am a lying demented useless zombie and Product of a cursed lineage

You've reverted back to default mode. I thought it is sweeting you and paining me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Fahdiga(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

That was the title I initially gave you now until you received multiple Gbas gbos and low meh
Or rather reverse is the case. You are the one who received wotowoto
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by donb06: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
johnpalmer774:

Please shut up if you don’t know what is going on here politics is beyond brothers , let me school u a bit about what is really going on , Adamu does not belong to CPC bloc he belong to NPDP , So the agreement is that key Npdp that joined to form APC in 2014 to produce the National Chairman while ACN Tinubu bloc will produce Presidential candidate and the real CPC that Al Makura belong to will produce Vice Presidential candidate, it’s pure politics that is been play here not politics of my brothers or bitterness get this to ur head and know peace,

With Adamu as national chairman ppl should now bury the thought of Amechi becoming presidential candidate because 2 Npdp can’t be chairman and presidential candidate at the same time so what is been playing out here is pure politics.

You insulted him only to type jargons.... Sorry oo but MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket wi never and never got in Nigeria again. Chairman Muslim, President Muslim, vice president muslim ... Haba for you ooo
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
famology:

Product of a cursed lineage

Are you crying now? Stop crying naa grin grin grin

Oya don't worry. Tinubu will be President. Adamu has given him the APC ticket to keep under his pillow. Are you okay now cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya wipe your tears grin grin grin
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by donb06: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
johntolu:

I am sure most people have forgotten how a sitting PDP Chairman was unceremoniously removed from office, by OBJ and had his ultra loyalist, Ahmadu Alli, installed as Chairman.
GMB should even be commended for having the decency to go through the 'concensus' route in having his candidate anointed or chosen in comparison to OBJ, who after a meal of pounded yam, in Audu's house, forcefully extracted a resignation letter from Audu.
The mere fact that Buhari even consulted widely with the founding fathers of the party and other stakeholders in the party is enough reason why the party leaders should allow him to have his way.
I am sure Buhari's plan is to have a member of his CPC caucus, nominated as running mate to an APC Presidential candidate from the South and the New PDP caucus member, chosen as the party chair.
Alienating religion in Nigerian politics is being far from. Realities
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
johnpalmer774:

Please shut up if you don’t know what is going on here politics is beyond brothers , let me school u a bit about what is really going on , Adamu does not belong to CPC bloc he belong to NPDP , So the agreement is that key Npdp that joined to form APC in 2014 to produce the National Chairman while ACN Tinubu bloc will produce Presidential candidate and the real CPC that Al Makura belong to will produce Vice Presidential candidate, it’s pure politics that is been play here not politics of my brothers or bitterness get this to ur head and know peace,

With Adamu as national chairman ppl should now bury the thought of Amechi becoming presidential candidate because 2 Npdp can’t be chairman and presidential candidate at the same time so what is been playing out here is pure politics.

How was that arrangement followed in 2015 and 2019? Cause I know John Oyegun and then Oshiomole was ACN then. Same with Osinbajo. Or is that new agreement the one you drew up for the APC in your bedroom and submitted to Buhari to implement? Some deluded people and their fantasy sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by famology(m): 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Are you crying now? Stop crying naa grin grin grin

Oya don't worry. Tinubu will be President. Adamu has given him the APC ticket to keep under his pillow. Are you okay now cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya wipe your tears grin grin grin

Cry and die.
Product of a cursed lineage
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
famology:

Cry and die.
I am a Product of a cursed lineage

I ain't crying and I ain't dying. I'm here for you to see you cry out your pains boy.

Now masturbate to some more pics of Adamu the PDP founding member turn APC chair grin grin
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by famology(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I ain't crying and I ain't dying. I'm here for you to see you cry out your pains boy.

Now masturbate to some more pics of Adamu the PDP founding member turn APC chair grin grin

Product of a cursed lineage.
Eternal slowpoke
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
famology:

I famology am a Product of a cursed lineage and an Eternal slowpoke

Adamu is coming. Lick his ass
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by famology(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Eternal slowpoke! Tinubu is coming. Deal with it.

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by famology(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Incoming president and chairman. Cry and die

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
famology:

Incoming president and chairman. Cry and die

Good. At least you're licking Adamu's ass now. That's what I want to see grin grin grin

All hail Adamu of the PDP now APC chair. All hail Tinubu's chair grin grin grin
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
famology:

Eternal slowpoke! Tinubu is coming. Deal with it.

Ah. Tinubu is coming ke? The last man that said he's coming did not make it o

Brain damaged zombie licking Tinubu's ass. Oya add Adamu own join grin grin
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by famology(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ah. Tinubu is coming ke? The last man that said he's coming did not make it o

Brain damaged zombie licking Tinubu's ass. Oya add Adamu own join grin grin

Eternal slowpoke
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by famology(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Good. At least you're licking Adamu's ass now. That's what I want to see grin grin grin

All hail Adamu of the PDP now APC chair. All hail Tinubu's chair grin grin grin

Cry and die

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
famology:

Cry and die

Lick his PDP ass!! grin grin grin
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
famology:

Eternal slowpoke

Braindead demented zombie anywhere belle face urchin
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by famology(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lick his PDP ass!! grin grin grin

Cry and die eternal fool

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
famology:

Cry and die eternal fool

This Adamu is too old to be a chairman of a vibrant party and has too much corruption cases to lead the party

He should not be found leading people who claim to abhor corruption like the APC.

What do you think? wink cheesy
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Bimpe29: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
It's promised to be dicey and intriguing.
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by famology(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

This Adamu is too old to be a chairman of a vibrant party and has too much corruption cases to lead the party

He should not be found leading people who claim to abhor corruption like the APC.

What do you think? wink cheesy

Eventhough say we dey quarrel, I agree with you 100%
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by kissdabride: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
madridguy:
Coming together to send the satanic umbrella party to another grave for another 8 years.

Another suffer head bloodsucking traitor sighted...
One thing is sure affliction shall not rise the second time!!!
Mofos!!!
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
madridguy:
Coming together to send the satanic umbrella party to another grave for another 8 years.

This Adamu Alhaji never tire to dey chop? Quite obvious, the presidency is coming down south.
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by olabukola: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
Boss is always the boss. Everyone queuing to pay homage.

Jagaban of the universe carry go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari / How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.