Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu (26915 Views)

Adamu Abdullahi: Mass Defection Of APC Members Is Worrisome (Video) / Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2022
emkz:
When I say "Jaga", you say "Ban!"

Jagaban will ban mediocrity.

Jagaban will ban corruption.

Jagaban will ban indiscipline.

Jagaban will ban underdevelopment.

Jagaban will ban Jagajaga.

Jagaban will restore our togetherness.

Jagaban will foster economic prosperity.

Jaga...

Jaga don ban owomida??.. NONSENSE. angry
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by QuotaSystem: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2022
A picture is worth a thousand words.

Jagaban na Borgu...sai ka yi!

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2022
grin
FoolaniHellman:
Igbos oya start wailing again cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Musauzor(m): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2022
Bola Tinubu is claiming senior man here when they have already rubbished him politically. A national leader that they don't invite for caucus meetings where crucial party issues are discussed.
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Godispeace: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2022
keep crying over Tinubu matter oooo, oponu , ediotic fella
Truthisunique3:
I am happy drug urchins won't say he helped adamu too since nobody when he never help to them

Tinubu backed a candidate that lost, buhari spearheaded the consensus not tinubu

This one na meeting to rub it in
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Wonderlabius: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Adamu went there to console him and to ask him to accept Buhari's choice
.Are you people not tire mentioning Tinubu name..

1 Like

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by MonkeyMods(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Wonderlabius:
.Are you people not tire mentioning Tinubu name..

Next time mention me with correct English. Thank you

And where did I mention Tinubu in my comment?

1 Like

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by WhizdomXX(m): 11:25am On Mar 25, 2022
tinsel:
Why are we obsessed with Tinubu? It is becoming too childish. We are not marketing anybody from the east, but everyday Tinubu this and Tinubu that. Very bad politics.
Say what you know.

Peter Obi 2023.

1 Like

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by tomakint: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2022
emkz:
When I say "Jaga", you say "Ban!"

Jagaban will ban mediocrity.

Jagaban will ban corruption.

Jagaban will ban indiscipline.

Jagaban will ban underdevelopment.

Jagaban will ban Jagajaga.

Jagaban will restore our togetherness.

Jagaban will foster economic prosperity.

Jaga...

you need serious help and deliverance.......may Tinibu perish and be destroyed......foolish souls everywhere always hailing their tormentors

1 Like

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by abu12: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2022
tinsel:
Why are we obsessed with Tinubu? It is becoming too childish. We are not marketing anybody from the east, but everyday Tinubu this and Tinubu that. Very bad politics.

majority of the youth have been distracted by tinubu candidacy. Nigeria politic is now filled with tribalism, religion. nobody is demanding good governance again, all what we now care about is nepotism., hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by johnpalmer774(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2022
HRMK:
I THINK TINUBU SHOULD BE ON HIS GUARD!THIS MAN IS UNILATERALLY CHOSEN BY BUHARI!ALL BCS HE WAS FROM THE CPC WING OF APC!TINUBU IS FROM ACN!BUHARI ALSO FROM CPC!AND BUHARI'S BODY LANGUAGE DOESNT FAVOR TINUBU!THIS MAN SHOULDNT BE TRUSTED AT ALL!!

Please shut up if you don’t know what is going on here politics is beyond brothers , let me school u a bit about what is really going on , Adamu does not belong to CPC bloc he belong to NPDP , So the agreement is that key Npdp that joined to form APC in 2014 to produce the National Chairman while ACN Tinubu bloc will produce Presidential candidate and the real CPC that Al Makura belong to will produce Vice Presidential candidate, it’s pure politics that is been play here not politics of my brothers or bitterness get this to ur head and know peace,

With Adamu as national chairman ppl should now bury the thought of Amechi becoming presidential candidate because 2 Npdp can’t be chairman and presidential candidate at the same time so what is been playing out here is pure politics.

3 Likes

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by HRMK: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2022
johnpalmer774:

Please shut up if you don’t know what is going on here politics is beyond brothers , let me school u a bit about what is really going on , Adamu does not belong to CPC bloc he belong to NPDP , So the agreement is that key Npdp that joined to form APC in 2014 to produce the National Chairman while ACN Tinubu bloc will produce Presidential candidate and the real CPC that Al Makura belong to will produce Vice Presidential candidate, it’s pure politics that is been play here not politics of my brothers or bitterness get this to ur head and know peace,

With Adamu as national chairman ppl should now bury the thought of Amechi becoming presidential candidate because 2 Npdp can’t be chairman and presidential candidate at the same time so what is been playing out here is pure politics.
U FIRST ADDRESS UR ANCESTORS MY AGE GROUP!ONE OF THE BASTARD YOUTHS BUHARI WAS TALKING ABOUT!THEY ARE THE READY TOOLS IN THE HANDS OF POLITICIANS!!
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Bashir75: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu urchins for say Na Tinubu help adamu become APC chairman if to sey Buhari no endorse the man . Tinubu urchins Sabi lay claim to rubbish

TINUBU LIFE WITH PRESIDENCY OR NOT CANNOT BE WORSE THAN YOUR PARENT’S LIFE OR GENERATION COMBINED. Y’ALL JOBLESS LOT WASTING YOUR 5% MEGABYTES ONLINE.

Y’ALL HAVE NO FUTURE AND CONSTANT LIVING UNDER THE SPELL OF BLAMING PARALYSIS. REPAIR YOUR LIFE AND CHANGE YOUR MINDSET. SUCCESS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT LAZY, THOSE WHO PURSUE THEIR DREAMS AND NOT JOB-LESS.

MY LIFE IS ELEVATED BEYOND BLAMING ANYONE OR GOVERNMENT FOR MY FUTURE. I WORK HARD TO GET WHAT I HAVE TODAY WITH GOD’S GRACE IN MY LIFE. DO THE SAME, YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LIFE. THERE IS NO JOB CALLED WAILING WAILERS AND THERE’S IS NO RENUMERATION FOR IT. DON’T WAIST YOUR PRECIOUS LIFETIME. IF YOU WAKE UP EVERYDAY FRUSTRATED AND YOU DON’T BLAME YOUR PARENTS THAT FAILED YOU, YOURSELF FOR BEING LAZY, WHY BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR WOES?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Parachoko: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
decasey:
so you like the way this present government have rule this country for just 8 years ?. And you comfortable with the Nigerians are struggling
So who is the alternative?
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by teepain: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
They only visit him when they want to use hum and dump him once they have their way. Tinubu is the reason other tribes she abusing us.

With or without Tinubu any tribe that wants to hate your tribe will hate your tribe. I may not like Tinubu but he has not committed any crime worse than his fellow politicians, so I ask myself why single him out for hate? Many people might want to adduce reasons like "he brought Buhari and APC" but he didn't do it alone.
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by ComeToJesus: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
wwwihy:
Consensus APC chairman, Adamu Abdullahi visits Bola Tinubu

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-tinubu-meets-with-consensus-apc-chairman-adamu-abdullahi/

This man has no honour. He's the one that carried OBJ's third term manoeuvres on his head like gala.
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by emkz: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
tomakint:

you need serious help and deliverance.......may Tinibu perish and be destroyed......foolish souls everywhere always hailing their tormentors

You know, we can discuss intelligently without heaping curses on each other. It shows we are refined people. Or don't you think so?
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by emerged01(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
abobote:
He was told to deliver the presidential ticket to Tinubu,
While PDP is allowing wike to drible them around,
Give the ticket to Atiku or forget about the presidential election
Why Atiku? No matter what south shouldn't allow north to checkmate us. If north is trying to play south to get position of president back not minding the political party the position comes from. why should south care about party? we should care about south winning the position not minding the party to checkmate them too. The north thinks about winning why should south think about party winning.
All I care is about south getting it not party.
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by johntolu: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

In my opinion, it is too late .They had ample time but gave free reign to HE Buni and Sen. Akpan to box them to this injury time. Choosing the Presidential candidate must not be by consensus.

I am sure most people have forgotten how a sitting PDP Chairman was unceremoniously removed from office, by OBJ and had his ultra loyalist, Ahmadu Alli, installed as Chairman.
GMB should even be commended for having the decency to go through the 'concensus' route in having his candidate anointed or chosen in comparison to OBJ, who after a meal of pounded yam, in Audu's house, forcefully extracted a resignation letter from Audu.
The mere fact that Buhari even consulted widely with the founding fathers of the party and other stakeholders in the party is enough reason why the party leaders should allow him to have his way.
I am sure Buhari's plan is to have a member of his CPC caucus, nominated as running mate to an APC Presidential candidate from the South and the New PDP caucus member, chosen as the party chair.

1 Like

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Fahdiga(m): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

Fahdiga, the Eistein of NL
Yes I am
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by tomakint: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
emkz:

You know, we can discuss intelligently without heaping curses on each other. It shows we are refined people. Or don't you think so?

Sure we can and I mean it by insisting this is not what you should be saying if we want a better Nigeria......it's like you guys want this country to burn to the ground
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by helinues: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Fahdiga:
Yes I am

Firstly, Eistein no dey brag

Secondly, Eistein no dey spread fake news or conspiracy theories..

How is that possible for you to be Eistein?
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Fahdiga(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

Firstly, Eistein no dey brag

Secondly, Eistein no dey spread fake news or conspiracy theories..

How is that possible for you to be Eistein?
All the false allegations you labeled against me are your attributes and not mine. I always assume that you are Lai Muhammed self using Helinues moniker
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
famology:
Hahahahahahahaha....
The salty tears of the descendants of bitter leaf having been flowing like a flash flood on this thread.
Laff wan kee me here. Hahahahahahahaha...

Their salty tears have made my day. Hahahahahahahaha.............my belle oooooo

Yipeee Adamu has given Tinubu presidential ticket in his bedroom

The wailers are wailing while Tinubu is smiling to Aso rock

Mumu grade 1

1 Like

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by helinues: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Fahdiga:
All the false allegations you labeled against me are your attributes and not mine. I always assume that you are Lai Muhammed self using Helinues moniker

That was the title I initially gave you now until you received multiple Gbas gbos and low meh
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Abujason: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
wwwihy:
Consensus APC chairman, Adamu Abdullahi visits Bola Tinubu
cheesy
https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-tinubu-meets-with-consensus-apc-chairman-adamu-abdullahi/

I hope he got the message loud and clear now that the game is over. He should quietly go away because he won’t be the APC presidential candidate.

Thanks to our darling daddy.

grin
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Abujason: 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:
Adamu is mean

See as druggie Dey smile like say he win medal..

North and politics all Na wash. He has to vist , as incoming Apc chairman.. every body must be carried along .. even the Yoruba national leader.

Consensus no be just grammar e still get action.

Tinubu Must Contest

Meanwhile
Why those cozy Buhari and Tinubu pictures no Dey show again..

Expecting to see some good pics Tinubu and Buhari ..

Nothing

More like the Ship don sail

Tinubu Must be on the ballot. We careless which party.

Buhari looks like a scarecrow in that picture. But why was he covering his nose na? Was the other person in the picture really that smelly?
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by famology(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Yipeee Adamu has given Tinubu presidential ticket in his bedroom

The wailers are wailing while Tinubu is smiling to Aso rock

Mumu grade 1

As e dey pain u, e dey sweet me. Cursed idiot!
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Frigga13: 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Abujason:

Buhari looks like a scarecrow in that picture. But why was he covering his nose na? Was the other person in the picture really that smelly?

Tinubu gat semlly And decayed “ mouth”
Na Yoruba man naa.. and he too like to open mouth..
No blame Buhari..

You go use elbow join cheesy

1 Like

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
famology:

As e dey pain u, e dey sweet me. Cursed idiot!

I see the way it's sweeting you. Adamu the cowboy is using your head to wipe his ass. I'm sure his poo is sweet to you. Shite eating monkey

Slave of politician and zombie of the stomach. Useless thing Bow for Adamu the PDP chair. You can do nothing but laugh through your tears cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by famology(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I see the way it's sweeting you. Adamu the cowboy is using your head to wipe his ass. I'm sure his poo is sweet to you. Shite eating monkey

Slave of politician and zombie of the stomach. Useless thing Bow for Adamu the PDP chair. You can do nothing but laugh through your tears cheesy cheesy cheesy

Product of a cursed lineage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Again, CBN Raises Import Duty Rate By Another 4.4% In 24 Hours / President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) / EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.