Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest (64205 Views)

Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine / Frustrated Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Armored Tank In Ukraine / Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by foreshore(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Benny6944: 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Propaganda and lies don't win wars! undecided You guys don't ever get tired

op what have you seen in Ukraine so far if not destruction of buildings. how's that a military operation?
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by CyberHustle: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Reverse psychology don't work on me. You are the man who litters this forum with western propaganda and lies just to massage your fragile ego, and you are the same slowpoke accusing me of hatred. What is more foolish than a man(comedian) who is sacrificing the lives of his citizens just because he wants to join a block of bullies?

And I bet you don't know zelenksky is a fascist camouflaging as a defender of democracy. Your CNN didn't tell you zelensky outrightly banned all opposition parties in Ukraine abi?

Mumu black people that never think even for a second!
has he killed the opposition party memvers like Putin is doing?

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by silvoclaira: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
God bless President Vladmir Putin

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by SocialJustice: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mutiny done dey start.
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Lovenorth: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Propaganda
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Freestainworld:
Russia is winning the war grin
Putin online leutarnants will soon come for ya head
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by foreshore(m): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by ocelot2006(m): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

Tell this to Russian Ally, Chechen leader Kadyrov himself who posted the video of the Colonel who had been run over by his co-soldiers tank. Is he also a part of the Western Propaganda?

But I thought you folks said the Chechens had pulled out of the battlefront in Ukraine. So much disinformation online, I think I'll just wait till the end of the war.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by seunayantokun(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
A purpose not established by the Lord Jesus Christ shall end that way.
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by slimghost(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Russia just took control of Mariupol whereas Ukraine is winning on MSM. Ok
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Victerica(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
VictorUSA:
Are you an idiot? Must you call every news a propaganda? What doesn't feed your emotion or suit your narative is a propaganda.Provide your own side of the news.I guess you just learn that word for the first time.

No mind all these hypocrites
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Mikeiron78(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
I really detest how some of the most dumb and jobless guys in Nigeria are contributing nonsense behind the wall of internet. When last did you guys see what war is, killings and kidnaping being done to you by your own countrymen are not considered war. I have been to Iraq and Afghanistan to fight wars where you either kill or be killed. The Ukrainian leader and his people are defending their sovereignty, but some stupid Nigerians will come online to type rubbish, you can't even defend your own house taken from you by other Family members, a Soldier slaps some of you on the street, you dey look like dummy,lol. So, shut the h3ll up and stop contributing to nothing you know nothing about.

7 Likes

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Blackdisciple(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Freestainworld:
Russia is winning the war grin

Yes oo just as FG is winning war against BH

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by ikennaoma(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Reverse psychology don't work on me. You are the man who litters this forum with western propaganda and lies just to massage your fragile ego, and you are the same slowpoke accusing me of hatred. What is more foolish than a man(comedian) who is sacrificing the lives of his citizens just because he wants to join a block of bullies?

And I bet you don't know zelenksky is a fascist camouflaging as a defender of democracy. Your CNN didn't tell you zelensky outrightly banned all opposition parties in Ukraine abi?

Mumu black people that never think even for a second!

Deluded fellow spotted

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by chiedozie198100: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
nairaland has turn to ukraine propaganda media grin grin grin grin
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Petdagr8t(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
Putin's Spokesman spotted.

Kastonkastroll:
Deceive yourself while mariupol is already in the bag. You guys just foolishly think that Putin is out to get the entire Ukraine. Who has energy and time for that?

Cut Ukraine off from access to the black sea, destroy their military units and capabilities, secure their nuclear plants, Get Donbass in the firm grip of DPK was what Russia plan to achieve, and so far their plans are going well.

You western slaves just regurgitate whatever nonsense CNN says just like the shallow zombies that you are. You just act like zombies!

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Mattswaggz: 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:
It is also believed that just yesterday, Lieutenant General Yakov Rezantsev who told his troops that the "special operation" would be over quickly and who also abandoned his troops for days has been killed in Mariupol

Abeg rest.... I've heard/seen up to 5 reports for the past three weeks about this man being killed already.

Abi them they resurrect am day kill am again ni? undecided
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by kissdabride: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls Putin is a clown..I wonder why his puppets still take him serious..this is the person who wants war with NATO? shocked

Destruction overload.. grin
Putin asslickers will say is western propaganda
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by bluecircle470: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
tillaman:
Blah blah agreed Russia has lost a lot of soldiers and military wares but what about Ukraine how come they didn’t lost a single soldier abi what is the media not telling us

Khabib should mobilize men from Dagestan and Khamzat should mobilize Kadyrov’s elite kill squad not those hunters but the kill squad

They should mobilize ipob soldiers and miscreants to fight for Russia grin grin
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Bellerophon: 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
godofuck231:
If the general is compromised then its the duty of the soldier to put him down by russian military rites

Very Foolish, every military in the world operates its military to acceptable universal standards! I wonder what world degenerates like you think we live in? The Stone Age? Or pre colonial Oyo empire where the Aare Ona Kakanfo had to commit suicide or goes on self exile in the event of a military loss? This is 21st century earth and humans are more dignified however brutish the human nature is! What will personnel in the officer cadre feel about the fact that their lives hang on the thread of winning or losing battles and what becomes the standard of measuring behaviors or attitudes that qualify as a COMPROMISE? Where such behaviors qualifies for the definition of a compromise, who gives the order to the junior officers? How is fairness and justice to the alleged officer guaranteed in the face of a miscarriage of justice where such allegations are mere unsubstantiated assumptions? Do you have an idea of what such ‘rites’ if they did exist will do to the morale of ranking officers? Thinking about it, must of you Russian apologists don’t deserve no response as you all seem to be drunk from the same pitcher of stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by CyberWolf: 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
If they Russian soldiers are tired of fighting, they should man up and go home.
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Befii: 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
This is information warfare and propaganda at its best - the power of the media, read animal farm by George Orwell.

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Petdagr8t(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Hear yourself pls. Nobody expected Ukraine to fall in one day except you CNN brainwashed zombies. You can't ignore the fact that even with all the support of NATO for the Ukrainian forces, Russians are dealing with them with a 10thgrade army. If Putin was to go the America way of "invasion", I tell you kiev wont be standing today because he already controls Ukraine skies.

Zelenksy surrender or he doesn't surrender; at the end Ukraine is one being bombarded and destroyed NOT Russia! I hope CNN tells you this visible truth undecided

Mumu man , at least the deaths of civilians in Ukraine will help to feed your Ego.
Go and be useful with your life you no gree but to always come to NL and support Russian senseless and barbaric war against Ukraine na em you Sabi. Mtewww

3 Likes

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Petdagr8t(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Hear yourself pls. Nobody expected Ukraine to fall in one day except you CNN brainwashed zombies. You can't ignore the fact that even with all the support of NATO for the Ukrainian forces, Russians are dealing with them with a 10thgrade army. If Putin was to go the America way of "invasion", I tell you kiev wont be standing today because he already controls Ukraine skies.

Zelenksy surrender or he doesn't surrender; at the end Ukraine is one being bombarded and destroyed NOT Russia! I hope CNN tells you this visible truth undecided

Anu Mpama at least now the deaths of civilians in Ukraine will help to feed your Ego.
Go and be useful with your life you no gree but to always come to NL and support Russian senseless and barbaric war against Ukraine na em you Sabi. Mtewww

3 Likes

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by dapadawee: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
E don be for Putin

A combined figure of 55,000 perons have died/injured and are missing. The greatest flop in warfare in the entire human history.

Putin wanted a war to have a strong legacy for himself. He got one. cheesy Albeit, this will lead to his eventual death. Its only a natter of time before the errand shooter finds the vulnerability to execute.

Putin assumed his legacy of bloodshed would make him the greatest Russian leader of all times. Too bad the reverse became the case.

It is what happens when oligarchy is the order of the day, when one single individual controls everything, like the way APC miscreants and islamic zealots are trying to " godify " Buhari. You can all see the anti-democratic measures this satanic APC had been executing since it got to power, with its latest in it's zonal coordinating systems

Only God will deliver us from the evil occultists disguised as political party called APC.
Na that Islam idiot and buhari part make sense pass. I give you one million likes

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Quaddafi29: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Source of this childish story?? Western Google or CNN. Hahaha. Russia has lost 40000 soldiers from the 23000 they deployed. Up CNN
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Petdagr8t(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kastonkastroll:

Anu Mpama go and get something doing and be useful with your life instead of coming to NL to rant nonsense in support of Russian senseless and barbaric war against Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by kissdabride: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

Tell this to Russian Ally, Chechen leader Kadyrov himself who posted the video of the Colonel who had been run over by his co-soldiers tank. Is he also a part of the Western Propaganda?
If it's Russia killing Ukrainian they believe its true not western propaganda..
Set of clowns Putin supporter
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Bellerophon: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Deceive yourself while mariupol is already in the bag. You guys just foolishly think that Putin is out to get the entire Ukraine. Who has energy and time for that?

Cut Ukraine off from access to the black sea, destroy their military units and capabilities, secure their nuclear plants, Get Donbass in the firm grip of DPK was what Russia plan to achieve, and so far their plans are going well.

You western slaves just regurgitate whatever nonsense CNN says just like the shallow zombies that you are. You just act like zombies!

Lol never have I ever been amused by a stupidity so behemoth, so pervasive it stands as a gargantuan edifice occupying every available space in the shallow planes of your mind! If every news form western media is termed propaganda, by what means or standard do you measure fair, balanced and objective journalism and please do not hesitate to educate me with your news sources that are devoid of bias and sentiments for the west! Lol! The part about Mariupol got me vibrating with uncontrollable laughter! For once be objective and unsentimental, come to an argument with facts and not emotions! That’s what real men do!

4 Likes

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Masterito(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ukraine has suffered same casualties but Ukraine soldiers are motivated because they are fighting for thier freedom. Putin miscalculated.
tillaman:
Blah blah agreed Russia has lost a lot of soldiers and military wares but what about Ukraine how come they didn’t lost a single soldier abi what is the media not telling us

Khabib should mobilize men from Dagestan and Khamzat should mobilize Kadyrov’s elite kill squad not those hunters but the kill squad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video / ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.