Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest (64213 Views)

Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine / Frustrated Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Armored Tank In Ukraine / Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by kelvindj98: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Hear yourself pls. Nobody expected Ukraine to fall in one day except you CNN brainwashed zombies. You can't ignore the fact that even with all the support of NATO for the Ukrainian forces, Russians are dealing with them with a 10thgrade army. If Putin was to go the America way of "invasion", I tell you kiev wont be standing today because he already controls Ukraine skies.

Zelenksy surrender or he doesn't surrender; at the end Ukraine is one being bombarded and destroyed NOT Russia! I hope CNN tells you this visible truth undecided

Look at a useless monkey concerning himself with the affairs of caucasians as if they know he exists. When you're done fuming you will resume your affairs in the zoo you live.
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by tillaman(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
cescky:

Wasted sperm,
, ... i didn't want to bring my family into this, as I have said amen.. Its sealed.

Useless son of bitch.. Am howling now, you were wishing death on innocent people i wished me the same and it enters my bone morrw, I never see anything...

Its dangotes trucks that squeeze me to slime at first, then the gutter of a hole/p*usy, our lot and my family came from one by one, will follow suit.. A god has spoken and it must be my portion, i will never escape, mark it down.
amen to that comrade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by kullozone(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

Try not to Choke on your own hatred.

All she said was she saw on Facebook that he was killed in action. She didn't say you or your family member was killed in action so why are you acting like the dead Russian General is your uncle?

Oh and by the way, even the Kremlin confirmed that NONE of their objectives have been achieved yet.

I tire for that guy oh! See how he's venting and ranting like a dog with rabies.

Are you sure that guy ain't Putin's cousin

Abeg make una leave am oh... Make em no go carry Nuclear weapons bomb Nairaland wey we dey manage oh shocked
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Demolakay: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=joyandfaith post=111359501]

I thought kiev had fallen 3 weeks ago. RUSSIA is doing exercise presently. Zelenskyy has been captured. Other news are just propaganda. Are u happy now? Rubbish!![/quote
same propaganda! uv been fed soo much lies.Which of d western media told u kiev felled 3 weeks ago? Russia has not entered kiev,jst laying siege,for an eventual invasion.How do u expect Russia to enter Ukraine nd overun dem.no country has ever invade anoda country nd declare victory in few days! even your America was in vietnam for years,nd came back defeated,same in Afghanistan nd co.It took dem 8months to defeat Ghaddafi,3years to defeat Saddam Hussein,20 years in Afghanistan nd could not change d status quo.soo how do u expect Russia to overrun Ukraine in few days? incase u dont knw,Russia will achieve its objectives,even d west knws dis,dey will eventually end at d negotiating table,nd Russia will use d spoils of war to negotiate a favourable deal.
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Demolakay: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

Putin's Chief spokesman Dmitry Peskov was incidentally interviewed by Christiane Amanpour and he said so.

You can watch the video of the interview at the top of this link

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/03/22/europe/amanpour-peskov-interview-ukraine-intl/index.html

Full Video interview below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSm0Dz3S78E
i hope u knw d same peskov says Russia has achieved part of his objectives by creating a link btw Mariupol, to crimea nd d donbass region.pls check for latest on bbc,Cnn,nd Aljazeera.Almost all of mariupol is in Russia's hands,nd peskov says one of d objectives for invasion was to sieze mariupol nd connect it wit d luhanks,donbass nd crimea regions,being a strategic ports nd passage for its ships nd logostics.
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Putin needs to be impeached and trialed by a special military court in Russia for putting Russian troops through the knife of the Ukrainians, I wonder what putin is going to tell the parents,brothers and sisters of this Russian troops about how their child died and faced fear before dying. it isn't heroism to die for your country it is heroism to tell the tale

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by joyandfaith: 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=Demolakay post=111365764][/quote]

May be you are new in Ukraine v Russia discussion , your fellow putinists said Kiev will fall in 3 days.

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Lightorder: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
tillaman:
Blah blah agreed Russia has lost a lot of soldiers and military wares but what about Ukraine how come they didn’t lost a single soldier abi what is the media not telling us

Khabib should mobilize men from Dagestan and Khamzat should mobilize Kadyrov’s elite kill squad not those hunters but the kill squad
so , what are you trying to say?

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Lightorder: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
whizzbaale:
In as much as I stand with Ukraine in this madness called war, I think all these NATO reports are pure and obvious propagandas. Kinda propagandas capable of provoking the status quo of Putin into a more aggressive use of ballistic missiles.
NATO is trying to escalate this war so as to get involve.
propaganda BAWO ? Oga , which school graduate you sef and who give you the phone wey you dey use ?

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Johel(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by OyinO: 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Reverse psychology don't work on me. You are the man who litters this forum with western propaganda and lies just to massage your fragile ego, and you are the same slowpoke accusing me of hatred. What is more foolish than a man(comedian) who is sacrificing the lives of his citizens just because he wants to join a block of bullies?

And I bet you don't know zelenksky is a fascist camouflaging as a defender of democracy. Your CNN didn't tell you zelensky outrightly banned all opposition parties in Ukraine abi?

Mumu black people that never think even for a second!

Mumu Black people? Then you're the biggest mumu black man if you think all Blacks are mumu. And you need to know that Black is a racial stereotyping slur because only the melanin enriched hue-mans give birth to all other skin shades on Earth. So why group all of them and label them black? Your comment was okay until you spoilt it with mumu conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Zetty177x: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

All she said was she saw on Facebook that he was killed in action. She didn't say you or your family member was killed in action so why are you acting like the dead Russian General is your uncle?

Oh and by the way, even the Kremlin confirmed that NONE of their objectives have been achieved yet.

.....so why are you acting like the dead Russian General is your uncle?.....

Lol..that got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by luminouz(m): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

You've gat nothing. Besides prostitution what's your value to humanity. C'mon get lost

I won't get lost darling....

Am I getting under your skin sweetie grin

I will continue to entertain your black ass,. Mudafucker undecided
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Kobicove(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kennydoc:

So he should surrender his country to Putin?
What of Putin realising he can't keep sacrificing his soldiers and generals to massage his stupud ego?

Ukraine is out-gunned, out-manned, out-everything by Russia!

It's better for them to just surrender so they can save whatever infrastructure they still have left!
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by generalwo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
whizzbaale:
In as much as I stand with Ukraine in this madness called war, I think all these NATO reports are pure and obvious propagandas. Kinda propagandas capable of provoking the status quo of Putin into a more aggressive use of ballistic missiles.
.... So the person wen them use tank crush Im leg.... Na lie be thah one too?
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Krismas(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

What has this nonsensical comment got to do with the video interview of Dmitry Peskov? Abi you no get data to watch am? grin

Ode is calling me mumu yet cannot afford to watch a short 8min video where the direct Russian representative of Putin said how things are with Putin himself.

Mumu personified
grin I knew u will still miss out on the point. Propaganda is a tool of war just like guns and bombs. Both sides are engaging actively in it. Russia faked a video of Zelensky urging Ukrainian fighters to lay down arms grin How about dat? War has different objectives. That’s why I was advising u to be slow in digesting the war tales from Ukraine battle fronts
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Igbofam: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Krismas:
grin I knew u will still miss out on the point. Propaganda is a tool of war just like guns and bombs. Both sides are engaging actively in it. Russia faked a video of Zelensky urging Ukrainian fighters to lay down arms grin How about dat? War has different objectives. That’s why I was advising u to be slow in digesting the war tales from Ukraine battle fronts

How does this epistle you wrote change the fact that Putin's direct spokesperson Dmitry Peskov admitted what he did to Christiane Amanpour?

Abi is confusion your second skin?
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by sangresan(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
whizzbaale:

The stupid boy Igbofam won't listen.
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by rolams(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Overrated Russia!
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Kennydoc(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kobicove:

Ukraine is out-gunned, out-manned, out-everything by Russia!

It's better for them to just surrender so they can save whatever infrastructure they still have left!

But they have chosen to rather die than surrender their land and become slaves to Putin. Are you the one who will tell them what decision to make with their lives and their land? They've chosen to rather die free than to live as slaves.
They are out-everything yet Russian soldiers are dying in their thousands? Russia will keep suffering the negative impact of this war even in the next 20 years.
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Kobicove(m): 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kennydoc:

But they have chosen to rather die than surrender their land and become slaves to Putin. Are you the one who will tell them what decision to make with their lives and their land? They've chosen to rather die free than to live as slaves.
They are out-everything yet Russian soldiers are dying in their thousands? Russia will keep suffering the negative impact of this war even in the next 20 years.

Who told you Russia wants to make them slaves?

Are you even sure you know what this war is all about?

Russia's mandate is very clear - Do not join NATO!

Putin is only protecting his country's interest like any intelligent leader would do; don't be deceived by western propaganda that has been used to demonize him.

Only a foolish leader would fold his arms and watch his enemies encircle his country.
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Krismas(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

How does this epistle you wrote change the fact that Putin's direct spokesperson Dmitry Peskov admitted what he did to Christiane Amanpour?

Abi is confusion your second skin?
grin Maybe u think u are the one bringing that news to me for the first time? Its stale news and the most germane part of the news is WHEN WILL PUTIN USE NUKE? That’s wots the heart and soul of that interview. Every other thing in it, is STORY FOR THE GODS. I wish u could understudy how the Vietnam war was fought. First as Indo-China with France and den later with America.
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by byteem: 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

Don't mind those remote terrorists.. we know them
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by byteem: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kobicove:

Putin is only protecting his country's interest like any intelligent leader would do; don't be deceived by western propaganda that has been used to demonize him.

Only a foolish leader would fold his arms and watch his enemies encircle his country.

And he has done such a wonderful job so far.. bravo.. so how did America get Cuba to boot out of the Russians during the cold war when Russia set up a base in Cuba.. did America bomb Cuba out of existence or invade.. speak English Please or stfku
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Mike23r: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Reverse psychology don't work on me. You are the man who litters this forum with western propaganda and lies just to massage your fragile ego, and you are the same slowpoke accusing me of hatred. What is more foolish than a man(comedian) who is sacrificing the lives of his citizens just because he wants to join a block of bullies?

And I bet you don't know zelenksky is a fascist camouflaging as a defender of democracy. Your CNN didn't tell you zelensky outrightly banned all opposition parties in Ukraine abi?

oga shut up jhor
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Kennydoc(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kobicove:

Abegi! Which NATO?
Are Estonia and Latvia not neighbouring countries to Russia and yet they are members of NATO? Has NATO attacked Russia through any of those countries?

Russia has the largest number of nuclear warheads even more than the US. It bragged about having a missile that can get to the UK in 20 minutes and the US in 30 minutes. Putin has also threatened to go nuclear if NATO ever involves itself in this war. So why exactly is Putin scared of NATO expansion considering Russia's nuclear capabilities?

If the war is about joining NATO, Zelenskyy has said Ukraine won't join NATO yet Putin is still attacking it. Putin has asked them to surrender Crimea and Donbass regions, he wants to demilitarise Ukraine and also remove their current government. Isn't that insanity if he believes Ukrainian government will bow to his wishes?
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Dennis30921: 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Read Below

Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Wisfem: 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kastonkastroll:

what they don't even understand is that this zelensky of a guy is a drug addict who lives on heroins and fentanyl,Mikhail mizintsev may never be forgiven in mariupol but this drug addict and the other neonazis have a lot of questions to answer to the good Ukrainians, regular video uploads and frequent phone call may not change any thing until proper negotiations are reached nearly have a million persons died in mariupol and some persons are hear celebrating destroyed military tanks and two three generals killed
That's nonsense
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Wisfem: 12:11am On Mar 26, 2022
Igbofam:

Tell this to Kadyrov himself who confirmed it. I believe you know who Kadyrov is right?

Is he also part of the western propaganda?

Since when did kadyrov began to do the work of Dmitry peskov, sergey lavrov or even president Vladimir Putin, why must I belief even if truly he made such post..
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Igbofam: 12:32am On Mar 26, 2022
Wisfem:

Since when did kadyrov began to do the work of Dmitry peskov, sergey lavrov or even president Vladimir Putin, why must I belief even if truly he made such post..

Then you are simply in self denial grin

Psychologists say it's the first stage of acceptance cheesy
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by sphinixs2: 12:56am On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Igbofam post=111349740]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news.com.au/world/europe/russian-reportedly-runs-over-his-commander-with-tank-in-protest/news-story/894fc691dca588b9f4317776855d2e6c%3famp[/quote

President Putin left out mental prep of his soldiers for this war in Ukraine. This sounds like a mental meltdown lipsrsealed
Re: Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest by Wisfem: 1:38am On Mar 26, 2022
Demolakay:

i hope u knw d same peskov says Russia has achieved part of his objectives by creating a link btw Mariupol, to crimea nd d donbass region.pls check for latest on bbc,Cnn,nd Aljazeera.Almost all of mariupol is in Russia's hands,nd peskov says one of d objectives for invasion was to sieze mariupol nd connect it wit d luhanks,donbass nd crimea regions,being a strategic ports nd passage for its ships nd logostics.

[/b]western and NATO drug addicts are celebrating that Russian ground military were resisted from entering kyiv but they failed to understand
The sole priority of Putin special military exercise is not to take over the most populated cities of Ukraine, what happened to the sea what is happening in the air, the entire air defence system of Ukraine have been destroyed, while NATO and US can now celebrate the superiority of T 64 as against the easy to maintain T 72 and T81, Russia is yet to use any of the newly magically produced T 14 Armata tanks which currently runs to 20 ties twenties, nearly Russian main goals has been achieved even on the face of joint economical and military powers of NATO and the US[b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video / ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.