Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana (35796 Views)

Afcon Finals: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Apologises To Nigeria. / "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock / Sergio Aguero Faints, Taken To Hospital At Halftime As Nigeria Defeats Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by Athemisia: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Christane:
cus u don't understand English.
So to your forefathers na English you type there??
SMH... You still can't comprehend.
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by Beesluv: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Let him get ready
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by Christane: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Athemisia:
So to your forefathers na English you type there?? SMH... You still can't comprehend.
Ok ..bye
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by ukaface(f): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
I no blame you sef

Me too don loose confidence to defend anything relating to Nigeria
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by Spechialone(f): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
HardMirror:
Even if they lose, he wont. Just chasing clout.
Men like him promise women heaven and earth when bleeping

Why did your thoughts stray that way
LOL
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by Babaken(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Who make am senator don't mistake his ancestral name to his political title. He shouldn't worry e go soon clear from his eyes.
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by GistFullGround: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2022

Nigerians, watch out for this Nigerian-hater, who "loves" Nigeria, when he makes money from us, yet bad-mouth us.

Una no fit show am pepper?

Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by udemzyudex(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
Attention seeker.
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by Babaken(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Even today at okainshi Market in Accra many of them putting on Ghana Jessy the rate of music and drum playing every where you will think they have even won the match. But e go do them like electric shock it will clear from their eyes.
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by jamace(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ok o. We go see o.. cheesy
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by ALFADOS(m): 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
the man, he speaking in parable, he thought is in a movie, that's why
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by Jsaviour(f): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
ugosilva:

Source : John Dumelo's Twitter handle
https://mobile.twitter.com/johndumelo/status/1507264061339275268

This their boasting get back up oo.

Are we sure they have not put some drugs in the food they will offer eagles team to make them weak cos I don't understand the reason for their bragging since this week.

Anyway, may those with the backing of the god of soccer win.
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by Tersue: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Biko,Please get your things ready..
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by Tersue: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
See this village man....Ooo...You go choup your shit today.
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by Strongbest(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Christane:
the way Ghanaians re boasting gat me thinking dey know something mystical concerning dat stadium ..mayb dem get juju for dat pitch ....because comparing Nigeria players and Ghana players I see Nigeria taking d day ...bt anyway sha
I wish super Eagles success and make us proud

Very wise of you. They say whenwhenever a blind man tells you he will stone you, you have to run or change position immediately or he will do it because he already has a stone under his foot.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by Zakkyoz: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Make sure you come with that blockhead called Shatta Wale. E get wetin I wan tell am
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by irunoko(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
correctyourself:
Are you sure you didn't inhale Ghana pepper?
no mind am.he go soon collect grin
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by 1opinion: 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Andersonken:
Supereagles have good attackers now,,, anything can happen.
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by ndicharlez: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
My brother,juju dey fail.
We ate beating the blue black today
Christane:
the way Ghanaians re boasting gat me thinking dey know something mystical concerning dat stadium ..mayb dem get juju for dat pitch ....because comparing Nigeria players and Ghana players I see Nigeria taking d day ...bt anyway sha
I wish super Eagles success and make us proud
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by teachernnaa: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Are u sure he doesn't know something already.....cos politics in sports don dey fear me.....nah to bet 1x for this game oOoOO
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by akanbiaa(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
He has already started crying Super eagles his foot, meaning his foot will pain him out of walking bare footed just within Accra from his office to the stadium and he will later denounce his promise since even the ones they used holy books to swear an oath they could not keep.
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by marsup: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
This same idiot, that made most of his money from Nigeria... Why the whole bitterness?
Can't there be a healthy rivalry?
Time'll tell.

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by meneski(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
correctyourself:
Are you sure you didn't inhale Ghana pepper?
comrade grin grin
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by ubaken88(m): 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
You don buy the ginger? No time oo
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by GeorgeJB: 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Story for the gods
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by Lotoflaff: 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
He shock you
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by Bigchristo: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
ugosilva:

Source : John Dumelo's Twitter handle
https://mobile.twitter.com/johndumelo/status/1507264061339275268
i’m just waiting patiently to blast this guy on IG
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by Nmezor(f): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
Funny dude, I do hope we trash this Black stars

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by WATCHOVER(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
A celebrity talking like an idiot in public
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by Btruth: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
God save this man tonight grin grin grin
Re: John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana by Ejehkob: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
And he won the argument because of our sluggish super chickens sad

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cam Newton Offered $1,500 To Trade Seats On Plane, Offer Rejected / Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him / Today's Game +100 Odds Bet9ja Booking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.