Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) (21561 Views)

Tinubu & Wife, Remi Attend Democracy Day Celebration At Eagles Square (video) / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by Kilometres: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
2Ways:
The headline is different from the content.
I didn't see where he said the president should
Campaign for his candidate at Eagles square.

Watch the video

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by ityP(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
blamingthedevil:

What about ACN, now PDP Chairman

PDP chairman was a PDP man. He was in Obasanjo's cabinets. He fall out of Obasanjo's favour, he now went to meet Atiku in AC. He was Atiku's campaign manager before EFCC caught him. He is not a founding father of AC. Abdullahi Adamu has always been a PDP man cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by ityP(m): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Dreambeat:
Are you sure you watched the clip

These ones love to deny reality grin
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by ityP(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kilometres:

So you removed the part...he challenged the President to come to eagles Square to campaign for his candidate? Watch the video

Don't mind that anyhow person
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by Geeman2006: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
wonder233:
On nairaland, I have come to understand how bitter the tribal hatred is in Nigeria. While the political class can at least put aside that hatred for their selfish interest - which is looting.., the foolish masses cannot do same for their own interest - which is good governance. You log into nairaland and see unfortunate souls calling themselves despicable names e.g "wailers" , "children of hate", etc.
As we speak, politicians from all the tribes are united in looting the nation blind.
While the masses are vehemently taking sides over meaningless tribal loyalties.
Are Nigerian masses are cursed?
#Spits

Very unfortunate. The political class have succeeded in their divide and rule tactics. Masses would be here page after page abusing each other , but their politician Emeka and Politician Sani are very good friends because of corruption. It is very sad.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by OmoEpe(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
HazardAwka:
God will punish me, mark my words. I'm a prophet in disguise, from now till Sunday. I will be in a mess, something terrible will happen to me

FIXED
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by Fortune109: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by HazardAwka(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Godispeace:
Prophet that can help his onw miserable and unfortunate father or even his pitiable self . is that one a prophet ? shocked shocked shocked
Buhari ass licker
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by seyz91(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
cheesy i wonder too
wonder233:
On nairaland, I have come to understand how bitter the tribal hatred is in Nigeria. While the political class can at least put aside that hatred for their selfish interest - which is looting.., the foolish masses cannot do same for their own interest - which is good governance. You log into nairaland and see unfortunate souls calling themselves despicable names e.g "wailers" , "children of hate", etc.
As we speak, politicians from all the tribes are united in looting the nation blind.
#Spits

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by zeeek(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
wonder233:
#Spits
[color=#000099][/color]
These days you can hardly see a post where you won't see names like " mkpuru mmriri, children of hate, Biafra, Tinubu etc, this nonsense irritates me a lot and I know so many of my friends that have stopped viewing Nairaland. It is sickening

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by kingjudecy(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
HazardAwka:
God will punish Buhari, mark my words. I'm a prophet in disguise, from now till Sunday. Buhari will be in a mess, something terrible will happen to him

The devil must take over all your belongings, senses and miserable life if you don't pray for forgiveness for abusing my president.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by HazardAwka(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
kingjudecy:

The devil must take over all your belongings, senses and miserable life if you don't pray for forgiveness for abusing my president.
BuBu asslicker I hail
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by techWriter3: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
online wants not remember easily
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by Allisgud: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Any body who allow buhari campaign for am don fail already
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by Zorn: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
ki02020:

you failed acknowledge he spoke out sincerely
regardless of who is involve
he is just Wailing
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by IvarDboneless: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
wonder233:
#Spits
Of cus they are cursed never to taste what its like to live like a human being should till they die, they prefer suffering rather than freedom. Seun osewa needs to do something about some animal's on this platform...

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by ki02020(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zorn:
he is just Wailing

well like he(Fayemi) said the Convention result will judge
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by jesmond3945: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
wonder233:
#Spits
God bless you brother. Imagine routing for atiku and tinubu, two men who should be in jail.
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by oyeb15: 3:52am On Mar 26, 2022
Fayemi was nobody b4 Tinuubu found and package him for Ekiti people.

Today, the slur speaking over ambitious mofo think he's something.
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2022
Yeye people

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by Godispeace: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
ok. go and lick that pathetic failure of a father ass. where was ur father when buhari was making it in life ??
HazardAwka:
Buhari ass licker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People / Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket / 'Do Not Murder Sleep In Ondo'' - Femi Fani-kayode Warns INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.