Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) (21557 Views)

Tinubu & Wife, Remi Attend Democracy Day Celebration At Eagles Square (video) / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
That's how democracy Should be done
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by DeLaRue: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
It's all very confusing to say the least.

I thought Fayemi was in cohoot with some elements of the Aso Rock cabal. Now, he's challenging Buhari to campaign for his Chairmanship candidate.

Also why would Mr Buhari, an outgoing President from the NW be trying to foist a National Secretary on SW APC leaders.

I think Mr Buhari doesn't really care if APC survives or not after him. He just wants his way or no way.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by 2Ways(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
The headline is different from the content.
I didn't see where he said the president should
Campaign for his candidate at Eagles square.
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by Lepon02: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
Gbogbo yin onikuuuuure! angry

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by nogragra: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
It is inevitable that human government will fail dismally. No wonder Jesus Christ our King of God's Kingdom thought us to pray and said " Let your Kingdom come O God, Let your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven......" The wise must allow God to lead him not these hyenas, that eat meat and bones, in politicians. Don't be fooled nothing can come out of these rothen politicians. Join them at your own peril! You will pay for what you have not eaten in the hands of these satans children.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by legallyminded: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Fayemi seems to forgets that the cane used on Shehu Sani and Dino Melaye is also available for him.
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by Eriokanmi: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin

APC ti tuka grin

My Predictions have come into a reality grin
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by Eriokanmi: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
legallyminded:
Fayemi seems that the cane used on Shehu Sani and Dino Melaye is also available for him.
See you... is he vying for governorship again? He's had his terms grin
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by Godispeace: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
focus on your unknown candidate ; leave Tinubu alone for us in yoruba land , we love him has our leader oo
Moddam:
Internet does not forget easily.
South South take note grin
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
The President is just like every other party member. He doesn't have more than a vote. So,what's all this nonsense about challenging Mr President ? The President can be challenged;he is not a god !

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by Mooh247: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Buhari no be Tinubu ooooo... He wouldn't tolerate insorbodination from anyone .. like Aregbesola did

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by legallyminded: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
2Ways:

Lol, don't mind their media propaganda. They're so desperate grin
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by Godispeace: 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Prophet that can help his onw miserable and unfortunate father or even his pitiable self . is that one a prophet ? shocked shocked shocked
HazardAwka:
God will punish Buhari, mark my words. I'm a prophet in disguise, from now till Sunday. Buhari will be in a mess, something terrible will happen to him

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by blamingthedevil: 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
bonnyhope:
Founding member of PDP becoming APC chairman...hmm
What about ACN, now PDP Chairman
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by legallyminded: 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
See you... is he vying for governorship again? He's had his terms grin

Lol, he doesn't know his relevance is fast waning like the ember cheesy His Senior afonja Tinubu should be wary of his own waning ember too. grin
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by SKYHIGHfx: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
wonder233:
On nairaland, I have come to understand how bitter the tribal hatred is in Nigeria. While the political class can at least put aside that hatred for their selfish interest - which is looting.., the foolish masses cannot do same for their own interest - which is good governance. You log into nairaland and see unfortunate souls calling themselves despicable names e.g "wailers" , "children of hate", etc.
As we speak, politicians from all the tribes are united in looting the nation blind.
While the masses are vehemently taking sides over meaningless tribal loyalties.
Nigerian masses are cursed.
#Spits

Mannabbgrills is their chief

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by Marcelnali: 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
The anointed presidential candidate of president Mohamed Buhari is not from the South West.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by DeLaRue: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
2Ways:

It's there in the video. He clearly said the President should come and campaign for his candidate on Saturday.

Saturday is all about Eagle square.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by BrickDevo: 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
wonder233:
On nairaland, I have come to understand how bitter the tribal hatred is in Nigeria. While the political class can at least put aside that hatred for their selfish interest - which is looting.., the foolish masses cannot do same for their own interest - which is good governance. You log into nairaland and see unfortunate souls calling themselves despicable names e.g "wailers" , "children of hate", etc.
As we speak, politicians from all the tribes are united in looting the nation blind.
While the masses are vehemently taking sides over meaningless tribal loyalties.
Nigerian masses are cursed.
#Spits
My brother don't mind them, it is propaganda, never take them serious, have you ever seen the tribal war offline, every Nigerian is carefully living their lives to avoid trouble in reality, but here in Nairaland all we see is paid users who can't voice that shit offline making noise, never take them serious it doesn't represent the true attitudes of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by fredoooooo: 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
This Fayemi ehn
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by Dreambeat: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
rayopt:
Headlines are different from the the words. Stop spreading wrong narratives

When u finish reading the headline, read this

"As for your question on whether the President (Muhammadu Buhari) has anointed anyone, I do not know of that. But the President is well within his rights to have a preferred candidate... if his candidate wins, fine; if his candidate loses, fine."
Are you sure you watched the clip

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by ityP(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
bonnyhope:
Founding member of PDP becoming APC chairman...hmm

Buhari knows what he is doing
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by ityP(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
rayopt:

"As for your question on whether the President (Muhammadu Buhari) has anointed anyone, I do not know of that. But the President is well within his rights to have a preferred candidate... if his candidate wins, fine; if his candidate loses, fine."

This is not entirely what he said. He also mentioned that if Buhari has a preferred candidate, he should come to eagle square and campaign for him. He is the only one saying something different. Everyone has agreed on Buhari's consensus. In fact, "unity list" must be ready before tomorrow. Stop defending the obvious
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by ityP(m): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:
Just like Aketi he go hide .. when next dey invite am

No be yoruba man mouth

I have never seen a people that make mouth like the yorubas wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by ityP(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
DeLaRue:
It's all very confusing to say the least.

I thought Fayemi was in cohoot with some elements of the Aso Rock cabal. Now, he's challenging Buhari to campaign for his Chairmanship candidate.

Also why would Mr Buhari, an outgoing President from the NW be trying to foist a National Secretary on SW APC leaders.

I think Mr Buhari doesn't really care if APC survives or not after him. He just wants his way or no way.

Stop these baseless arguments abeg. I thought we agreed that Buhari is a reformed democrat? Make we no dey change mouth abeg
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by ityP(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
2Ways:

You obviously have ear problem
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by ityP(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
The President is just like every other party member. He doesn't have more than a vote. So,what's all this nonsense about challenging Mr President ? The President can be challenged;he is not a god !

Make them challenge am na grin. Rotimi and El-Rufai that were sharping mouth because of Buni, where dem? Una think say Buhari na GEJ? Do anyhow and see anyhow
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by ityP(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
legallyminded:

Lol, don't mind their media propaganda. They're so desperate grin

This is the problem I have with Tinubu urchins. You people like denying reality. Did you even confirm yourself from the video whether he said such or not? You just rushed to agree with your fellow urchin. I no blame una sha. The hardship don make am be say even data, una no get. You dey manage the small one wey you get, na im make you no play the video. Una eye go clear grin
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) by Kilometres: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
rayopt:

So you removed the part...he challenged the President to come to eagles Square to campaign for his candidate? Watch the video

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare / Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show / Cameroon 'kills 100 Boko Haram Fighters And Frees 900 Hostages' -bbc Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.