Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others - Dating And Meet-up Zone (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others (11318 Views)

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) / Discussion Continues. / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2011
Whats sata talking about?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2011
Me thinks he talkin bout his initiatees
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Jamesdman(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Thank u James. My own very in law. U r mouthed jor
u're welcome Cuddy dearie. Nobody messes wif my sister-in-law/ex-crush, without facing the muzik.
bhusayor:

^correct babe, morning y'all,op you had a swell nyt, @james_dyt'sman op u kept dyt warm all tru d nyt?
*lolz @ 'james-DYT'Sman'*. Bhusexy dearie, when will u come visit me in our crib??
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2011
Dyt

please lets leave all those kind talk abeg.

hows u, james have taken my place abi

men i need to learn web designing asap

James/ex ram eater, thanx boo
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani23: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2011
Dyt:

Me thinks he talkin bout his initiatees

This i guess?

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]To become a Satanist you simply make a pledge of allegiance to Satan and pledge yourself to follow the Satanic way of life. This can be done in two ways  wink .

First, it can be done by yourself, alone. Second, it can be done with a friend or some friends who also desire to become Satanists  grin . The Pledge of Satanic Allegiance can take place at any time, and anywhere, indoors, or out, and no special preparation is necessary or required, although if desired and practical, it can be undertaken in a darkened area with subdued lighting (the source of which is not important) and with the ONA sigil (ifpossible coloured purple, on a black background) in a prominent position and drawn or reproduced on some material or on a banner.
Order of Nine Angles - How To Be A Satanist
1[b]Order of Nine Angles[/b] - How To Be A Satanist
For the pledging, you - and each other participant, if any - will require a small piece of white paper (the actual size and type of paper are not important), a sharp knife (of the hunting or survival kind) - and if possible, a sheath for the knife - plus a small receptacle or container suitable for burning the paper in. You - and each other participant, if any - then say:

I am here to seal my Fate with blood.
I accept there is no law, no authority, no justice
Except my own
And that culling is a necessary act of Life.
I believe in one guide, Satan  cool ,
And in our right to rule mundanes.

You - and each other participant, if any - then make a small cut on your left thumb with the knife and allow several drops of your blood to fall onto the paper. You then place the paper into the small container, and set it alight  wink.

As it burns, you - and each other participant, if any - then say:

I swear on my sinister-honour as a Satanist that from this day forth I
will never surrender, will die fighting rather than submit to anyone,
and will always uphold The Code of Sinister-Honour.

You - and each other participant, if any - then place the knife in the sheath (if a sheath is available), conceal or otherwise carry the knife on you, and forever after keep the knife with you, as a sign of your sinister-honour and your pledge of allegiance.

The pledging is then complete  kiss kiss kiss  wink .
[/size]

But not quite so my dear. I am now born again

Cuddlemii:

Whats sata talking about?

Im talking about something else ma
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2011
I am leaving these thread abeg

Whats all these religious blood initiates thingy in romance section

Way too much drama than I can handle

Gives me the creeps!
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2011
My conscience got seered long time ago and I decided to walk away.

Its not comforatble at all.

Extremely creepy!! and weird. Can the title of thread be changed?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani23: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2011
If anyone choose to go, fine by me. The post wasn't mine but that of ogaga4luv.

It was brought out to clarify something and i haven't told u guys im returning to my old ways.

I am now born again.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani23: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2011
. ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani23: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2011
[center][size=25pt]Its over and finished grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size][/center]
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by kpolli(m): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2011
I miss satani sad
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 23, 2011
Oh sorry. cry
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by kpolli(m): 12:09am On Aug 23, 2011
Rumor has it ur satani. . . .

N una dey do under-g under my nose baaaa
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 23, 2011
Rumors? Bros we shd be used to rumors now. There are lot of differences between toba and satani. Toba is a complete 'flirt' whilst satani was not
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 23, 2011
'SMDH'.satani n toba's favourite word
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 23, 2011
Smdh at u. Satani was in love with u, anna and upendo. Toba is in love with mukina2, tanimz, scash, mygoldie. Isnt it true? shocked
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 23, 2011
Oh, u know satani soo well? Hmmn!
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 23, 2011
Trust ur love that im too intelligent. I read the first 7pages of this thread to decipher. Toba is a bayern munich supporter whilst satani is not
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 23, 2011
You nEed rest
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 23, 2011
Why did u say that? shocked
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 23, 2011
^ Ogbeni! Decieve everyone! NOT SEXKILLZ! Right from the day i saw GOD! Was the day i KNEW it was satani! Dont bother denying I aint no FOOL!
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 23, 2011
How did ur discussion with those pathetic atheists go?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 23, 2011
I never even start with them! I had to go offline, before i came they had all gone! i still dey wait sha!
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 23, 2011
I love the approach u adopted. It shows u have brain. In such debates dnt release ur defense cos that guy would be asking u questions and would be using ur response to attack u. Once he throws one at u, use ur response to ask questn back. Pathetic elements
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 23, 2011
Atheism is logically self defeating! With their own questions, you'll defeat them. it's just about knowing when to ask them such questions! Their questions are valid! I'm just surprised no one was able to answer them all along! Well they've got to have a rethink! I've entered the picture!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas / Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.