Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others (11329 Views)

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) / Discussion Continues. / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2011
sexkillz:

Nyte Nyte Y'all cool By the way, the show was boring, cool
You didn't pay for the show yet u re complaining smh for u
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I'm awake, feel so lazy and tired
TGIS
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2011
Morning to you all
Good morning Adam??
Ope u went to church
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Jamesdman(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2011
Subscriber num. 2. *sits down wif 2 bottles of 'shine shine bobo' n 5 rolls of 'suya'* FYI i'm bought a ticket 2 diz show frm Satani~~ oops, sowi, ADAM. LoL.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2011
brb
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2011
cool Tuning InWhat did I Miss? James - Dman Abeg pass that Suya cool
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2011
upendo 98:

Morning to you all
Good morning Adam??
Ope u went to church
I didnt go today but will go next sunday. I didnt tell u that im an instrumentalist. As in i play virtually all musical instruments. Guitar, keyboard, drums etc
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2011
James-dman:

Subscriber num. 2. *sits down wif 2 bottles of 'shine shine bobo' n 5 rolls of 'suya'* FYI I'm bought a ticket 2 diz show frm Satani~~ oops, sowi, ADAM. LoL.
U guys will enjoy your selves i promise. But who will i eventually choose of the two most outstanding xters remains a dilemma
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2011
satani22:

U guys will enjoy your selves i promise. But who will i eventually choose of the two most outstanding xters remains a dilemma

Haba cheesy That is why i'm here, To help you cool
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2011
Adam Adam,where are you!! Why did u hear me login and signed off?Did u eat of the lipsrsealed
Now tell me is this a Market place?
Are we being auctioned here?
Are you King Mswati??
Jeeez!!
Al be out of here fast be4 u can say Bolt! You have been warned!
As for u 2 gatecrushers, mark this; YOU ARE HERE TO BE SEEN BUT NOT TO BE HEARD!! grin
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Jamesdman(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2011
*passes 2 rolls of 'suya' 2 Sexkillz, pops 1 bottle of 'shine shine bobo' open, tks a sip, sits down vry comfortably, crosses 1 leg over d other n waits 4 character 3 (Cuddlemii) to show up*
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2011
Accepts Suya With Thanks, Pops a Bottle of Red Wine, since i dont take Alcohol grin, ,,,,,,Starts Grumbling since Suya Would soon Finish and show never startWhere tha Heck Is Cuddlemii?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^ look at him claiming he can take wine cz he doesnt take alcohol
Drink Milk,Yoghurt or Icecream!

Has anybody seen Adam? who knows where hes hinding??
Cuddlemmi is enjoying cuddles.
you can always go 4 more snacks dont worry.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^^^^^ Who tell you say SUYA na Snack? Hmm?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2011
define suya
sounds like some Hindu God! undecided
Are u having 'gods' 4 snacks? damn ur doomed!
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2011
upendo 98:

Adam Adam,where are you!! Why did u hear me login and signed off?Did u eat of the  lipsrsealed
Now tell me is this a Market place?
Are we being auctioned here?
Are you King Mswati??
Jeeez!!
Al be out of here fast be4 u can say Bolt! You have been warned!
hey u are a xtian why re u scared of sme1 that can kill d body and not the soul(matt 10vs28) 2corin 10vs3-5 says your weapon are not carnal. BTWi have been busy trying to prepare an end for Bachelors life, thats y i signed out. Mind u this isnt a market place and i would harm anyone on this thread, even though im on a mission to avenge the wrong done to me. I wasnt commissioned by any1 other than myself. Next questn your highness
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2011
Hmmmm
m hungry
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2011
ok back to the real story
what made u bitter with christians? for real
I know this username of urs is fake and meant to scare away pple.
But I am looking for the real man behind tht name and thets why I refused to refer to you by it.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2011
All of a sudden the ppl in the choir became hypocrites and revolted against my leadership,hence i withdrew everything i was doing and changed into A SATANIST
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2011
Where is cuddlemii?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2011
Who wants my autographs first
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2011
grin grin grin

Ok.Adam.wht exactly dd u do tht tht made them rebel agaist you?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2011
I think i was a bit too autocratic in getting my msg across to the young and old
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Who wants my autographs first
u ve not been active leaving only upendo thats taking me serious. Not suprising cos u always hated me
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2011
Ok what can I do for you Adam?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Jamesdman(m): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2011
upendo 98:

define suya
sounds like some Hindu God! undecided
Are u having 'gods' 4 snacks? damn your doomed!
~~I always 4get u don't ve d Nigerian connection. Shine shine bobo is STAR a beer. Suya is fried, oops nah, it's smoked meat season wif onion n sum nutritious concotion, suspended on long slender sticks. This is a specialty of d Hausas of d North of Nigeria. It's really a mouth- watering, delicious  tin 2 eat. @Upendo u're missing alot oh. LoL.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Ok what can I do for you Adam?
i want to feel loved and not rejected irrespective of my personality
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2011
oooh cooL;
we call suya KEBABS cool cool
love it too. well i care less abt bobo or sunshine! I dnt drink.

Adam what message were u trying to pass? which made u public enemy?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2011
What do u expect? Come early for rehearsals, come along with necessary things, good conduct,sing well, preaching b4 full practise starts etc
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2011
wait a minute!!
is that the change tht made u become enemy? shocked
We had this worship team and the rules were laid down.No compromise
- Be the first to arrive
-Take time to really pray
-Share the word
-Practice practice practice work thoroughly on our voices(was extremely stressful at times)
-Set up the eqipmt .I even learned to play the keyboard and guitar!
Then get ready for service.
We were each brothers keeper.And trust me NONE of us ever went back!. We had a closeness that was like family.
That spared us a lot of trouble.I keep saying and I am nevr ashamed of admitting tht foundation has made life soo easy for me and I live my life knowing who God is.I NVER COMPROMISE with things of God.
Did we have enemies? OF COURSE YES.The old folk in church (some pastors included) who thought we were just a bunch of fiery young people not knowing wht were doing grin
Those were the basics! We were just a dynamic bunch of young people .Well we later went diffrent ways due to careers,studies. sad
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2011
upendo 98:

wait a minute!!
is that the change tht made u become enemy? shocked
We had this worship team and the rules were laid down.No compromise
- Be the first to arrive
-Take time to really pray
-Share the word
-Practice practice practice work thoroughly on our voices(was extremely stressful at times)
-Set up the eqipmt .I even learned to play the keyboard and guitar!
Then get ready for service.
We were each brothers keeper.And trust me NONE of us ever went back!. We had a closeness that was like family.
That spared us a lot of trouble.I keep saying and I am nevr ashamed of admitting tht foundation has made life soo easy for me and I live my life knowing who God is.I NVER COMPROMISE with things of God.
Did we have enemies? OF COURSE YES.The old folk in church (some pastors included) who thought we were just a bunch of fiery young people not knowing wht were doing grin
Those were the basics! We were just a dynamic bunch of young people .Well we later went diffrent ways due to careers,studies. sad

You should know what basically it entails. I was the music director and i did virtually all the things listed in ur post. Of course expect pple to revolt and that's exactly what they did. They took it to the extreme and i endured for couple of years before backing out when the ovation was loudest. I don't think i regret any of my decisions. Sometimes i share the word 15mins into every practice, they complained that 15mins was too long, so many nasty excuses.

A yoruba adage says Ilesanmi dun jo ye lo. i.e its better to have a good name/home than hold a title/Position that brings problems to you.

That's it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex / No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas / Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.