Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) (78131 Views)

FULL STORY Of Tommy Popular Area Boy Killed In Abeokuta - Aye Vs EIYE Cult War / Residents Flee As Cultists Kill Popular Area Boy, Tommy In Abeokuta / Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by betshopagent(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2022
Rest in pieces. Good news! All of them should kill themselves finish so that real humans should leave in peace void of animals.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Jagznation(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2022
Naso power IV force take end? grin
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by DatNaijaGuy: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Kill them all.
I don't RIP to waste.
Rot in hell.
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Chiefecho(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2022
lexy2014:

Even Abeokuta now has cultists. That shows how bad things have gotten. Meanwhile, the so called "number 1" couldn't save himself or his being number 1 didn't prevent him from being killed. The problem with these cult guys is that they don't realize that they are human beings & as such, they are vulnerable. It's just flesh and body. Body no be iron. They stride in the confidence of the herd. When they are alone away from d herd, they can be killed or harmed. Both the killers & the killed, live in a fantasy of invulnerability. Quite a shame
How did you know that he couldn't himself ?
Do you know if he was setup ?

Where did you see that being number would assure you life ?
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by bigcee(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Chiefecho:
How did you know that he couldn't himself ? Do you know if he was setup ?
Next time learn to read and understand.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by lexy2014: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Chiefecho:

How did you know that he couldn't himself ?
Do you know if he was setup ?

How did I no that he couldn't himself? What the hell does that mean?

Why will anyone want to set him up? Are u the one that set him up?

Pls what does this mean?:

"Where did you see that being number would assure you life?"

6 Likes

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2022
Just as someone above me said, it's better to be a ritualist and be RICH, live a short life and die than to be a DIRTY CULTIST and die like a FOWL. See as Number 1 Eiye die like goat.... Still all these young boys will never listen or learn.
#NoGainInCultism
#SayNoToCultism

3 Likes

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Shadysen: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
If the police is doing their job there won't be any issue of cult clashes every day.
Besides,why do they want to protest over poor salary when they are not effective?
cultist spotted
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by 24brains(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2022
Cultistupdate, why do they always naked their body after killing the victim?
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Chiefecho(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my question
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by lexy2014: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Chiefecho:

You haven't answered my question

Neither have u:

5 Likes

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by NorthernersSuck: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Happy birthday to all of them

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by vr0xen: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2022
adontcare:
vahlalal
Only vikings go to valhala and drink ale with carved horns, the rest go back to fouta djallon mountain and continue there freedom fight there,

2 Likes

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Chiefecho(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2022
bigcee:

Next time learn to read and understand.
Don't be in a rush to act stupid

I did not ask you any question so you don't even need to answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Legendoo: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Merry Christmas in advance to the whole crew
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Chiefecho(m): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2022
lexy2014:

Neither have u:

Na me and you for this forum I go ask you silly questions tire

Where did you see that being number 1 would assure you life
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by NorthernersSuck: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Where do cultist go to after they died

Yoruba land to rest

1 Like

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by lexy2014: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Chiefecho:

Na me and you for this forum I go ask you silly questions tire

Where did you see that being number 1 would assure you life

Pls Feel free

1 Like

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Halexgos3(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Help us o God ..

Need a professional Graphics design , need Business Logo and many more, Just DM 08135462187
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by knowhowk: 11:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Where do cultist go to after they died
. Heaven offcourse
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by muheeb01(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2022
Hmmm nawa oo
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Wordsofwisdom: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Casted, what a way to go undecided
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Just see how a fully grown man's life just ended , if you check well now, his wife may be pregnant or just gave birth , but number 1...... well, his time his gain...

3 Likes

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by NorthernersSuck: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
I really fell for them.
One of the worst things to happen to anyone is to die Young.
Rip

So na only the old is good to die?
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by rampantlover: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
The zoo is getting scary everyday. grin angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by bigcee(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
Chiefecho:

Don't be in a rush to act stupid

I did not ask you any question so you don't even need to answer
I blame your mother for giving birth to a lunatic like you. You have zero understanding, arguing like an illiterate. Lexy201.4 made a very good point but your dull brain couldn't understand anything, olodo undecided

1 Like

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by moneyissweet(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Afonja people with agbero life.

1 Like

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Benwallt(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
In the words of Fela anikulapo "one day go be one day "
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by KeepSilent(f): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Winters23:

Same place everyone else goes...the grave
hell is real bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation / Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos / Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.