Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) (78203 Views)

FULL STORY Of Tommy Popular Area Boy Killed In Abeokuta - Aye Vs EIYE Cult War / Residents Flee As Cultists Kill Popular Area Boy, Tommy In Abeokuta / Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Chiefecho(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
bigcee:

Who takes a guy who farts while praying serious. You lack manners! Kuku tell me say na inflation make you no dey chop better food cheesy

I did not say I do fart while praying

By the way forgive me for my abusive words to you

I don't like anyone involving my old parents in this forum, I hate trouble
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Winters23: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
KeepSilent:
hell is real bro

Feel free to embrace hellfire, I don’t give a shit what happens to me after death
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Kingpin1000: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
silverlinen:

Who goes this 48 wey dey cap unethically?
Una go dey claim O.T buh wen suicides come checkmate una now, una go begin dey jonse.

Abobi be wise...
Disembark from that cappings..
Who be 50-2.
Wetin you don see.
If you hear the cry of the Vulture you fit burst out.
No come dey jump jump any how.
When did you murder the earth wey you dey come cap fire for faceless forum?
Okoro no good no mean say we no fit dish am out with big spoon.
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Sharpbend: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Abeokuta Tommy Shelby
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by irunoko(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
grin
pyyxxaro:
Happy birthday to all of them

1 Like

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Edcene2010:
There is panic in Abeokuta around Oluwo Onikolobo axis as cult group engaged in serious battle yesternight, one confirmed dead already.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/03/25/residents-flee-as-cultists-kill-popular-area-boy-tommy-in-abeokuta/%3famp=1
This is the end of wicked people
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by reidkrugger(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Passionate888:
Check out.
Thank God I don born man pikin. The parents fit even do child dedication fir him o, one pastor go don pray say he will be great in life, church go shout Amen! He will bring joy to his parent's; amen.
See what he has brought to his parent's now, sorrow and wailing.

He already brought. Only that it didn't last. It's a lesson for all. He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword.
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by irunoko(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
grin

They even help am off him payint grin
I'm surprised they didn't harvest his peeni$ grin

By the way why did they censor his head? cheesy his head should be sold to skull miners since he refused to use his brain when he was alive grin

As for his fellow killers they too should wait for their time, na so them go kill them ,throway their corpse for street like dogs grin

Useless riffraffs grin

tillaman:
Where the warlord na, this one is not a warlord abeg he is just another regular cultist jare, I hope his killers meet with the same fate!
Another mumu bites the dust

3 Likes

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by irunoko(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Realmi:
Why they remove him pants

He will need it in the afterlife na
some people might be interested in buying his organs cheesy

So it needs to be shown off to the highest bidder grin

1 Like

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by dapolaw(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
He was one of Dimeji Bankole's thugs, and after Dimeji left power he and his goons became a terror to Abeokuta most especially that Ojere axis.

guywitzerogal:
but tommy was OPC before when him cross to Eiye to become no 1

1 Like

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by irunoko(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
NOwazobia:
When he Don die, they will be here crying, big brother, uncle, friend. But when he was oppressing, stealing and doing other nefarious activities, they didn't care to warn him, rather they would have boosted with him like "do you know who my brother is, who my son is. I will report you to my brother". Now that he is dead they are now sharing crocodile tears.

The family has encourage cultism, agberolism, terrorism in ways you could ever imagine.

I have no RIP to waste though. lipsrsealed
before nko.

Yoruba will say werey dun wo,koshey bilomo

Their useless big brother Don die, make them cut all him body parts, put an inside pot,cook am,begin chop

Useless family with useless big brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by irunoko(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
NOwazobia:
When he Don die, they will be here crying, big brother, uncle, friend. But when he was oppressing, stealing and doing other nefarious activities, they didn't care to warn him, rather they would have boosted with him like "do you know who my brother is, who my son is. I will report you to my brother". Now that he is dead they are now sharing crocodile tears.

The family has encourage cultism, agberolism, terrorism in ways you could ever imagine.

I have no RIP to waste though. lipsrsealed
before nko.

Yoruba will say werey dun wo,koshey bilomo

Their useless big brother Don die, make them cut all him body parts, put an inside pot,cook am,begin chop

Useless family with useless big brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Adesina18111(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
I still don't know the benefits of being a cult member...Rich cultists no dey fight on the street...they fight with money in clubs and not with Axe or cutlass...now his parents/family is at loss angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Eryyy92: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Very handsome guy.. but deadly, the day you come onboard is the day you become a dead man walking,show no mercy to your rivals for they have none to spare.
See no tell no for the evil you fail to destroy today may come back to destroy you tomorrow.
beast you rugged sailor!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by micflo28(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Somebody’s handsome husband has died foolishly

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by juman(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Cultist.
The lazy ass ogun governor should ask from other states how they confront the problem.
Kwara government then clipped their wings.
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Munzy14(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Happy birthday to all of them
No joy.. grin
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by olatuns2017: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Edcene2010:
There is panic in Abeokuta around Oluwo Onikolobo axis as cult group engaged in serious battle yesternight, one confirmed dead already.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/03/25/residents-flee-as-cultists-kill-popular-area-boy-tommy-in-abeokuta/%3famp=1

Renounce cultism for your own good

Cultists are inhuman

Stay away from evil and have peace of mind

You don't have to be number 1

Vanity

6feet
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Munzy14(m): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
micflo28:
Somebody’s handsome husband has died foolishly
As in eeh...very foolish way to go
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Kingpin1000: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
zakkxx:
please I don’t want to call u a fool; you see this death Man U still they give cultists orientation! When you go get sense? I pity you!

Something must kill a man, but it is more glorious to die in the battle than to die lying on a bed.
He died for what He believed in.. what do you believe in?

1 Like

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by mastermaestro(m): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
Horokrox:
They all go to Valhalla undecided undecided

To go eat vanilla ice cream with their master the devil.

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
HLs wahala
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by pseudonomer: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Cokahot:
War Lord with no bulletproof vest or traditional odeshi against bullets and sharp objects. War Lord with no ak47 and English pistol. He died well

Lol, if they really come for you, nothing will save you.
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by opera1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Where is the strong men??
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by chrisyok57: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Passionate888:
Check out.
Thank God I don born man pikin. The parents fit even do child dedication fir him o, one pastor go don pray say he will be great in life, church go shout Amen! He will bring joy to his parent's; amen.
See what he has brought to his parent's now, sorrow and wailing.

U talk foolishly
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by NairaMaster1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Realmi:
Why they remove him pants

He will need it in the afterlife na

Naked he come naked he go.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by opera1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Adesina18111:
I still don't know the benefits of being a cult member...Rich cultists no dey fight on the street...they fight with money in clubs and not with Axe or cutlass...now his parents/family is at loss angry angry angry

The main benefit is premature death
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by josielewa(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
i don't feel for him AAT all....remember this bitch during my schooling days at Mapoly....niggar be forming untouchable, beating student, collecting peoples gadgets and terrorising people...this was way back 2009-2014. the end of cultist is very bad...see him lifeless like mosquito's...say no to cultism....

10 Likes

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by hybridblood07(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Old gan brother mi. Ordinary 5 months for Maiduguri no be film trick oh
ButterBurger:
Oju Ogun le

1 Like

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by opera1(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
dapolaw:
He was one of Dimeji Bankole's thugs, and after Dimeji left power he and his goons became a terror to Abeokuta most especially that Ojere axis.

He must have done same to others.
" LIFE FOR LIFE"

1 Like

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Canberra55: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Something must kill a man, but it is more glorious to die in the battle than to die lying on a bed.
He died for what He believed in.. what do you believe in?

I believe you're a foolish fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail / Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) / EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.