Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) (78208 Views)

FULL STORY Of Tommy Popular Area Boy Killed In Abeokuta - Aye Vs EIYE Cult War / Residents Flee As Cultists Kill Popular Area Boy, Tommy In Abeokuta / Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Kayodeblaze(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
exco90:
I know the guy.. his family house is in mango.. besides old soldier village... They tried killing him in 2014. But they killed his younger brother.. his name is jnr..
i dey ND2 then. Tommy really terrorize us for Mallam Villa and Fufu villa
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Kayodeblaze(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
idolakes:
i know this Tommy well well for oluwo for ABK,
oluwo na Eiye strong base, Bankole House in on oluwo street, I remember when I was stooling in mapoly around 2013 and na that oluwo i they stay, if we they go skool early morning them no born us make we look there face, if them call you chai that day person don enter wahala quote author=Gloccz post=111372676] This particular Tommy is a very dangerous Eiye that has taken so many lives including Axemen members. He was former special aide to Hon. Dimeji Bankole in Abeokuta. No peace for the wicked joooor!

TOMIWA ADELIYI ON FB. NO CHAMPION FOREVER

Wey my rízla make i roll one Beeg Loud
He stays behind bankole's house self.. that Mallam villa side.
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by 2braithe: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Na him go fall, just like he's falled now.

You can't do anyhow with my sister because you dey game.

Well,e go tough.

If he knows the babe has a rugged brother, he'll most likely not do her anything.Unless he deliberately does it to spite that brother.
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by elonmuskbaby: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kayodeblaze:
i dey ND2 then. Tommy really terrorize us for Mallam Villa and Fufu villa
Wetin he do Una? Care to share?
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by kingxsamz(m): 12:03am On Mar 27, 2022
irunoko:
so that people senseless like the dead fool can learn

Lol, I understand your rage but this sort of thing is common, especially from people on Facebook.
Someone loses their brother or close friend to an accident, and they begin to post the person's dead pictures everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by elonmuskbaby: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2022
kingxsamz:

Lol, I understand your rage but this sort of thing is common, especially from people on Facebook.
Someone loses their brother or close friend to an accident, and they begin to post the person's dead pictures everywhere.
what's the big deal.isnt dead bodies what doctors and mortuary attendants see everyday? What's special about dead bodies not to now talk of the corpse of a criminal.its when you shroud it in secrecy or make it look mysterious that it looks gory or graphic, some people are desensitized to things like this.
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by BenzEne1(m): 8:09am On Mar 27, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Bro na who no get Intel dey die...
There is nothing like peace talk in cultism, it is only a time to retreat and come back stronger.
To be candid, there are spirits that possess a cultist and most times it lead them to death.
But just like a Jihadist, a cultist doesn't care if the next hit will be his last.

You don't know the meaning of Jihad obviously. Stick to what you know. Leave Islam out of this.
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by SaudanaofSokoto: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2022
Gloccz:
This particular Tommy is a very dangerous Eiye that has taken so many lives including Axemen members. He was former special aide to Hon. Dimeji Bankole in Abeokuta. No peace for the wicked joooor!

TOMIWA ADELIYI ON FB. NO CHAMPION
FOREVER

Wey my rízla make i roll one Beeg Loud

It seems you join kill am?
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by kingxsamz(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
what's the big deal.isnt dead bodies what doctors and mortuary attendants see everyday? What's special about dead bodies not to now talk of the corpse of a criminal.its when you shroud it in secrecy or make it look mysterious that it looks gory or graphic, some people are desensitized to things like this.

That's not what I'm talking about bro.
Can you take pictures of your dead relative or friend and post it for all to see?
Not burial photos, photos from the scene of their death?
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by elonmuskbaby: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2022
kingxsamz:

That's not what I'm talking about bro.
Can you take pictures of your dead relative or friend and post it for all to see?
Not burial photos, photos from the scene of their death?
there's no dignity in the death of a criminal.if any person died in the act of crime his dead body is most time littered on pages of News papers and social media.that one nobody has control of it but a relative that died doing good or impact is worth giving dignity in death but if he's a criminal whether related to me or not.if he be criminal and I have warned him and no changes I will comot my face and even help in his disgrace in death
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by laborious(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2022
Cultism is a very dangerous game, a life long game, I am sure this Tommy has nothing to do with the on going war coz if he knew about it he would have gone to hide, from is fb page, its obvious he his an old timer and might have had his own days in the cult world,but his murderers have a style of killing anybody they see in sight, whether you don renouce or you don turn pastor, or you are already an old man, they just kill anyhow and they always kill people that dont have anything to do with thier war,na dat group turn everything upside down...that was how they killed a friend who had graduated 15 years ago who has nothing to do with cultism again..what a shame

2 Likes

Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=SaudanaofSokoto post=111408710][/quote] Na me and your papa Nah!
You don forget?! Oloribu LoL
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Kayodeblaze(m): 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Wetin he do Una? Care to share?
No I'm not sharing boss
Re: Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) by Ginomel(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2022
Legendoo:
Merry Christmas in advance to the whole crew

Don't remind me about that season yet. It's my period of enjoyment too like now. Can't wait to be in that season again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail / EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud / Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.