Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her (7066 Views)

Meet Arya, My Long Coat German Shepherd Dog / I Call Him"No Discussion At All"...quality Male Long Coat Slant Back Gsd...sold! / I Call Him"No Discussion At All"...quality Male Long Coat Slant Back Gsd.sold!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
All thanks to @Rany4all for this sweet girl. Finally welcomed her home 2 days ago.
She's so meek and peaceful too much for my liking oh grin You may even mistake her for a cat. She's 3 months and hasn't even started barking yet.
In all she's intelligent in a quite intriguing and funny way.
I'd keep the thread updated if I see some interest from you guys.
Rate her guys. cool

4 Likes

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Rany4all(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Following cheesy
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Rany4all(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2022
I see you've finally got the pictures posted smiley
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Meryem(f): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Too cute embarassed
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Haroldjunior: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Beautiful girl
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by mercy348(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
I love ur GSD. It made me remember when my dog was still a pup. Meet my gal Ambel of Greasy kennel.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rany4all:
I see you've finally got the pictures posted smiley
Yes oh I have finally grin
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
mercy348:
I love ur GSD. It made me remember when my dog was still a pup. Meet my gal Ambel of Greasy kennel.
Thanks a lot dear cool How's Ambel doing? How old is she now?
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Meryem:
Too cute embarassed
Thanks dear smiley
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
Haroldjunior:
Beautiful girl
I know right wink
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Due to certain technical error I wasn't able to access Nairaland for some days and so couldn't update the thread. I don't know whether there's any other person that experienced this same issue as well.

So Arya barked for the first time in my presence few days ago oh..omo! Almost got me startled. Didn't expect her to have that kind of bold & loud voice, at least for her age. Someone told me that Arya is one of a kind kind of dog... That there's nothing soothing like having a pup that barks only when necessary, instead of those incessant, noisy, annoying and unnecessary barking. That I should enjoy it while it lasts.
Well let's see how she turns out when she's older cool
Doncolidon:
All thanks to @Rany4all for this sweet girl. Finally welcomed her home 2 days ago.
She's so meek and peaceful too much for my liking oh grin You may even mistake her for a cat. She's 3 months and hasn't even started barking yet.
In all she's intelligent in a quite intriguing and funny way.
I'd keep the thread updated if I see some interest from you guys.
Rate her guys. cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Eveezy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Doncolidon:
Due to certain technical error I wasn't able to access Nairaland for some days and so couldn't update the thread. I don't know whether there's any other person that experienced this same issue as well.

So Arya barked for the first time in my presence few days ago oh..omo! Almost got me startled. Didn't expect her to have that kind of bold & loud voice, at least for her age. Someone told me that Arya is one of a kind kind of dog... That there's nothing soothing like having a pup that barks only when necessary, instead of those incessant, noisy, annoying and unnecessary barking. That I should enjoy it while it lasts.
Well let's see how she turns out when she's older cool
You should really enjoy while it lasts, cos booodline doesn’t lie, and she comes from a good lineage, so expect an excellent dog. And Gsd’s are natural noise makers
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Eveezy:

You should really enjoy while it lasts, cos booodline doesn’t lie, and she comes from a good lineage, so expect an excellent dog. And Gsd’s are natural noise makers
I know right grin
Thanks for the compliment tho
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by mercy348(m): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2022
Doncolidon:
Thanks a lot dear cool How's Ambel doing? How old is she now?

Ambel is a year and eight month
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Arya received her 3rd shot of vaccine over the weekend. She has completed her dosage of vaccine normally, however she'll receive a Booster shot @5 months. She had her bath finally afterwards, how she likes water ehn grin
So I filled the basin with water (not to the brim anyway so she doesn't drown) and I carried her inside... She was just wriggling pleasurably and playing "dead" in there.. Lol

Of course I bathed her for the first time, all the while I've just been cleaning her up with towel soaked in warm water. Rubbed the coconut oil that I made myself all over her, and combed through, you need to see how her coat was shining afterwards eeh wink... (Although shea butter was the first thing I used to bring out the beauty of her coat before I made the coconut oil cool)

In the images attached she was just chilling while nibbling at the delicious bone marrow I used in preparing bone broth for her.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Rany4all(m): 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Daddy's carbon copy cheesy
(Attached below are pictures of her dad @ a similar age)

2 Likes

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Abi o... I talk am! cheesy And someone was there telling me she resemble her mom. I tell am say na lie o..na for play, play she resemble her mama grin
Rany4all:
Daddy's carbon copy cheesy
(Attached below are pictures of her dad @ a similar age)
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Rany4all(m): 6:22am On Apr 06, 2022
Doncolidon:
Abi o... I talk am! cheesy And someone was there telling me she resemble her mom. I tell am say na lie o..na for play, play she resemble her mama grin
See her mum below at a similar age. They look quite different, don't they? But if you see the female left ehn, she's exactly like her mum. In fact if I even use the mum's picture to market her, I'm very sure the buyer wouldn't even know the difference when he sees her physically... grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Arya is becoming very much aware of her environment. The GSD baser instincts are kicking in fully now.
I recall some people were telling me some time ago that the way I have her familiarizing with people will in turn make her not to be good guard dog as she'll now be friendly with everyone, that I supposed to lock her up in a cage away from people to make her aggressive and better guard dog; and I laughed cheesy
It's either they don't know the breed Gsd, or they underestimated my girl grin... Told them the only reason I'm familiarizing her this early is for their sake.
Well, some of those people came around these past few days and Arya showed them a little of the stuff she's made of. And one of them cried.. "Aaah! I thought she was all peaceful before o".
"Dey there dey mis-yarn na, make she kuku bite craze comot for your body", I whispered to myself, lol!
Anytime there's a knock on the gate she responds, and if we don't wanna answer that knock, nobody go tell you make you kukuma carry yourself comot.

GSD will always be Gsd folks, it's in their nature (once you get unadulterated bloodline sha).
People dey fear her now wey she small, what would then happen when she come big?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Arya seeing a movie (Harry Potter And the Goblet of Fire) with me cool

4 Likes

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Completely knocked off grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
It seems Arya's familiarizing days are over so I relocated her to the backyard. She doesn't seem to like that very much, she likes chilling out at the frontage with me. We'll soon get back to town anyway, I know she can't wait to be in her crib.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Khalid72(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
Doncolidon:
It seems Arya's familiarizing days are over so I relocated her to the backyard. She doesn't seem to like that very much, she likes chilling out at the frontage with me. We'll soon get back to town anyway, I know she can't wait to be in her crib.
Love ur dog
beautiful arya stark
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 12:09am On Apr 15, 2022
Khalid72:
Love ur dog
beautiful arya stark
A girl is no one grin
Thanks man
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by ebenson90(m): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lovely dog you have there boss... what do you feed??
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Rany4all(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Doncolidon:
She looks very well taken care of man...weldone!
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
ebenson90:
Lovely dog you have there boss... what do you feed??
I appreciate the comment sir.
She's such a picky eater so I had to be creative with her feeding most times.
Anyway I feed Booster dry food, beef liver, eggs, pap & milk, fish, chicken, sardines, and then bone broth (for treat).
Rice sometimes mixed with liver, but she isn't a fan of rice like that just yet.
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
Rany4all:
She looks very well taken care of man...weldone!
Do K! Thanks for the comment bruv... Na man you be cool
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Khalid72(m): 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Doncolidon:
A girl is no one grin Thanks man
Ya welcome
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by lordally(m): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
This thread is amazing...and it just made my day... Please don't let this amazing thread die o
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
lordally:
This thread is amazing...and it just made my day... Please don't let this amazing thread die o
Glad to know that bro. I'd try and keep the thread alive. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by anadozie1: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2022
Nice thread and great dog. I love how shiny she's looking. You really take good care of her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rottweiler Tails Docker Its Illegal (stop It)!! / Check Out Dis Adult Male Caucasian Dog! / German Shepherd Dogs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.