Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her (7067 Views)

Meet Arya, My Long Coat German Shepherd Dog / I Call Him"No Discussion At All"...quality Male Long Coat Slant Back Gsd...sold! / I Call Him"No Discussion At All"...quality Male Long Coat Slant Back Gsd.sold!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Haroldjunior: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2022
Her coat is just so rich and lovely
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Rany4all(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
One of Arya's litter mates, Ragan (male)... smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Itawon:
Chairman how far na? You no go update us with pictures again? grin

How is she doing?
Lol! Baba I dey with you grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Haroldjunior:
Her coat is just so rich and lovely
Thanks man. Better soup na money kill am oh
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Rany4all:
One of Arya's litter mates, Ragan (male)... smiley
Omo...blood no dey lie oh hehe
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
More pictures of Arya bubbling, full of life.

And by the way we went out for a walk yesterday, this time it wasn't just around the neighborhood like we used to do, but a little bit farther off our neighborhood. Omo ehn...The kind admiration my girl was getting from people too much oh. It was as if we were on a show parole/parade. Children ran out from their houses shouting..
"Come and see this beautiful dog oh".
Adults were whispering in awe;
"This one resemble lion oh"... "Oh boy see dog oh!".

It was as if na masquerade parade we dey oh grin
Nobody dared to come close. And Arya is just 6 Months oh..hmm

Even Police van on patrol the officers were just looking at us. Omo! At a point it was a little bit embarrassing, but it was kinda fun tho, you know cheesy wink
I've never been prouder.. cool

And Arya was in her best behaviour. Once you ignore her and walk past she ignores you back, but once you stop or try to get any closer to us she halts you straight up with a deadly growl. It's hard to believe that she's a female, she'd stare down at any male counterpart of hers oh.. No cap! grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Itawon: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
Such a beautiful girl and her coat is so rich and shiny. You are doing well boss grin

I would love this thread to continue please
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by ebonyoyas(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Your pup is of good quality.. nice looking and well taking care of.. keep up the good wrk
Doncolidon:
More pictures of Arya bubbling, full of life.

And by the way we went out for a walk yesterday, this time it wasn't just around the neighborhood like we used to do, but a little bit farther off our neighborhood. Omo ehn...The kind admiration my girl was getting from people too much oh. It was as if we were on a show parole/parade. Children ran out from their houses shouting..
"Come and see this beautiful dog oh".
Adults were whispering in awe;
"This one resemble lion oh"... "Oh boy see dog oh!".

It was as if na masquerade parade we dey oh grin
Nobody dared to come close. And Arya is just 6 Months oh..hmm

Even Police van on patrol the officers were just looking at us. Omo! At a point it was a little bit embarrassing, but it was kinda fun tho, you know cheesy wink
I've never been prouder.. cool

And Arya was in her best behaviour. Once you ignore her and walk past she ignores you back, but once you stop or try to get any closer to us she halts you straight up with a deadly growl. It's hard to believe that she's a female, she'd stare down at any male counterpart of hers oh.. No cap! grin
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Itawon:
Such a beautiful girl and her coat is so rich and shiny. You are doing well boss grin

I would love this thread to continue please
Thanks man for the compliment. E no easy grin
I'd try my best in keeping this thread updated.

1 Like

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
ebonyoyas:
Your pup is of good quality.. nice looking and well taking care of.. keep up the good wrk
Baba I'm trying my best. I appreciate the kind words tho.

1 Like

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Leetvilla: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Money do Ojoro, See as I miss this litter at such good price

Na better Dogo u get Bossu , Much love Abeg dey spam us pictures wella
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by ebonyoyas(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
U re welcome
Doncolidon:

Baba I'm trying my best. I appreciate the kind words tho.
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Dogworlds: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
How tall is she
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by 3exe3: 7:40am On Jul 14, 2022
Are you in porthacourt?
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Itawon: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2022
Doncolidon:

Thanks man for the compliment. E no easy grin
I'd try my best in keeping this thread updated.
You are welcome boss
I always love to see beautiful German shepherd dogs and your is one of them. This thread shall live long grin
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Leetvilla:
Money do Ojoro, See as I miss this litter at such good price

Na better Dogo u get Bossu , Much love Abeg dey spam us pictures wella
Eiyaa...it's well. Dr @Rany4all really try for this one.

I dey with you baba. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dogworlds:
How tall is she
Haven't really checked statistically. But I'll try and update you on that once I do.
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
3exe3:
Are you in porthacourt?
No sir!
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Itawon:

You are welcome boss
I always love to see beautiful German shepherd dogs and your is one of them. This thread shall live long grin
You too much baba..
Iseeeeeee!
And may you live long too to follow the thread grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Dogworlds: 12:19am On Jul 15, 2022
Doncolidon:
Haven't really checked statistically. But I'll try and update you on that once I do.
No problem lovely dog
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2022
A Girl is Arya... grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Saibits(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2022
Beautiful dog OP, fine coat, straight back, Wonderful dog
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Saibits:
Beautiful dog OP, fine coat, straight back, Wonderful dog
Thanks man
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 1:01am On Jul 30, 2022
Na 7months we dey so oh.. smiley wink

3 Likes

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by ebonyoyas(m): 5:37am On Jul 30, 2022
Cuteness ❤️ ❤️
Doncolidon:
Na 7months we dey so oh.. smiley wink
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
ebonyoyas:
Cuteness ❤️ ❤️
Appreciate it brah

1 Like

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
It's been long coming folks! I've not been keeping you guys updated here, make una no vex abeg. Ma mama and I been dey drag Arya the way divorced couple drag custody of their children after divorce..lolgrin.
This is Arya's 10th month! My girl has really grown. Adulthood is gradually setting in. When I mean "Adulthood" I meant that in all ramifications. Arya now eats everything that sometimes I mistake her for a human being...haha! And she's beginning to let go of the puppy-like attitudes and becoming a little more mature (but she's damn too playful still). I can imagine when she gets to the 18th month, she fit just turn "independent lady" o.. Lol

Recall where I mentioned that sometimes I mistake her for a human being, well I wasn't just referring to the food aspect alone tho... Even from the way she behaves. It's almost like she understands everything more now; - signs, gestures, mood, words even before I utter them. You can imagine what will prompt an African mother to begin to drag dog with you na..Lol!
I recall when Arya was still very much a young puppy, it was kinda stressful trying to curtail her sometimes. But now she just makes everything a little easier. We're not there just yet anyway, but with the way she behaves now makes me often wonder what she'd be like when she's old enough.

Did I mention that one of her best foods now is sweet potatoes cooked in chicken broth? Na mama formulate that pattern give her oh...(African mothers ehn.. Amazing!) I only bought potatoes and chicken cool.
Eggs still remains her very best sha. Like..she finishes eggs even before you blink finish sef.
However one confusing thing about Arya is her friendliness. You can't predict when she's harmlessly friendly and when she's not. She fit go bite person when you think she'd be just friendly o.. That kind thing na.. Aah!
In all, she has grown into a jolly dog, or should I say "human"... If I may cheesy grin

Enjoy the few photos we took. She dey do shakara for pictures lately, as per fine girl wey she be na..say she no be small pikin again na... Lolz!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by ebonyoyas(m): 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nice job man.. I had to go back to the beginning of this thread to look at puppy pictures of your dog.. firstly the coat transformation is out of this world... Secondly she looks well taken care of.. happy 10 month to her ❤️❤️
Doncolidon:
It's been long coming folks! I've not been keeping you guys updated here, make una no vex abeg. Ma mama and I been dey drag Arya the way divorced couple drag custody of their children after divorce..lolgrin.
This is Arya's 10th month! My girl has really grown. Adulthood is gradually setting in. When I mean "Adulthood" I meant that in all ramifications. Arya now eats everything that sometimes I mistake her for a human being...haha! And she's beginning to let go of the puppy-like attitudes and becoming a little more mature (but she's damn too playful still). I can imagine when she gets to the 18th month, she fit just turn "independent lady" o.. Lol

Recall where I mentioned that sometimes I mistake her for a human being, well I wasn't just referring to the food aspect alone tho... Even from the way she behaves. It's almost like she understands everything more now; - signs, gestures, mood, words even before I utter them. You can imagine what will prompt an African mother to begin to drag dog with you na..Lol!
I recall when Arya was still very much a young puppy, it was kinda stressful trying to curtail her sometimes. But now she just makes everything a little easier. We're not there just yet anyway, but with the way she behaves now makes me often wonder what she'd be like when she's old enough.

Did I mention that one of her best foods now is sweet potatoes cooked in chicken broth? Na mama formulate that pattern give her oh...(African mothers ehn.. Amazing!) I only bought potatoes and chicken cool.
Eggs still remains her very best sha. Like..she finishes eggs even before you blink finish sef.
However one confusing thing about Arya is her friendliness. You can't predict when she's harmlessly friendly and when she's not. She fit go bite person when you think she'd be just friendly o.. That kind thing na.. Aah!
In all, she has grown into a jolly dog, or should I say "human"... If I may cheesy grin

Enjoy the few photos we took. She dey do shakara for pictures lately, as per fine girl wey she be na..say she no be small pikin again na... Lolz!
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Thanks bro for the kind words. We appreciate you
ebonyoyas:
Nice job man.. I had to go back to the beginning of this thread to look at puppy pictures of your dog.. firstly the coat transformation is out of this world... Secondly she looks well taken care of.. happy 10 month to her ❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by adeeva06(f): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2022
This dog fine now pass puppy period. Beautiful dog
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Walekennel: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2022
Beautiful dog
I love her coat ehh
Re: Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her by Doncolidon: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Abi ooh... I dey try shey? wink Thanks for the compliment by the way.
adeeva06:
This dog fine now pass puppy period. Beautiful dog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rottweiler Tails Docker Its Illegal (stop It)!! / Check Out Dis Adult Male Caucasian Dog! / German Shepherd Dogs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.