Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

How Often Do You Take Random Strolls In The Evening? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Take Random Strolls In The Evening? (568 Views)

Moment Woman Strolls Through Airport In Just A Bikini And Face Mask / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Man Causes A Scene In Owerri, Removes His Cloths And Strolls In Underwear:photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Take Random Strolls In The Evening? by czarr(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Do you stroll often...?
Re: How Often Do You Take Random Strolls In The Evening? by Cutehector(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Alot. I love it.

3 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Take Random Strolls In The Evening? by carl90(m): 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Aah!cheesy I stroll often o. It's a way to past time ,know places and also is a form of exercise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Take Random Strolls In The Evening? by czarr(m): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cutehector:
Alot. I love it.
It's cool right? I always think and clear my head that way, some of my best ideas have been formed while taking a stroll.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Take Random Strolls In The Evening? by JaneYave(f): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Often times. No feeling compares to the feel of cool evening breeze and lovely nature sights.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Take Random Strolls In The Evening? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
Gone are days. Nowadays in my country we don't stroll anyhow. Beware of skull minners association (SMA) smiley lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Take Random Strolls In The Evening? by Polynek(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Your daily activities will determine such movement tho

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Take Random Strolls In The Evening? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
For my area, when you dey stroll in the evening, make sure say you hold torchlight to stroll in peace. grin grin
If you no hold, e go shock you say your leg go break before you reach house. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Take Random Strolls In The Evening? by Blunttruth: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
czarr:
Do you stroll often...?

I don't,the world is a bad place. People are getting missing and turning up dead.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Take Random Strolls In The Evening? by Demigod22: 3:29am On Mar 26, 2022
I do random stroll a lot. I cultivated the habit from secondary School, I normally take evening walk while in University. I visited my mom, I don't have friends here, nothing to do, just bored until night when I get my phone. So I usually take evening walk accompany with wild imagination.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Take Random Strolls In The Evening? by akpunda86: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
czarr:
Do you stroll often...?

Up till now guy depends on location 042 is a cool place with many Government reserved areas,u can't tell me I'll be strolling in an area in Lagos like Agege ,people will see Una's mad,Ikoyi, Lekki,Ikorodu cool areas for strolling.

Strolling is my style of exercise thou one woman don dey time me coming out same time with me same route so changed route today
Re: How Often Do You Take Random Strolls In The Evening? by DonroxyII: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
czarr:
Do you stroll often...?
I hardly do Evening but Every Morning 630am till 710am: That Morning Breeze refreshes every Cells in the Body.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Please Help Me Out / Lady Gives An Advice To Women In General / Two Female University Students Engage In Dirty Fight In Lecture Hall Over A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.