Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict (40449 Views)

Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine / Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon / US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by boyfrank: 6:34am On Mar 26, 2022
jikins:

Lol Russia lost 3 military ships yesterday wawu. When did it happen Mr IQ? You want to sound smart, you only ended up showing that you are the one with the IQ of sheeps.

See this one oo, olodo feeling funky, if u had common sense, u should have first Googled it before coming here to display ur foolishness.
How on earth do u even get ur news? The video is all over the Internet.
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by boyfrank: 6:34am On Mar 26, 2022
BabaIbo:

After selling land to apply for visa and it got declined. You expect them to be happy with US or other western nation?

Wetin you feel them go do if they have the chance of tackling the nation that rejected the visa application?

True, I understand their plight grin cheesy
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

1300 in less than a month and you still have effrontery to talk?

Shouldnt it be a shame that the overhyped military fumbles in broad day light?

After taking months to build up? Look at the show of shame......
looooooooooool so the Ukrainians military was not training abi? una just like to dey talk rubbish for mouth... Oga following the fake news media to call Dem shit does not make Russian military shit.. if you like go test or better still make ur lord USA enter the fight see wetin go happen to Dem...

1 Like

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by jikins(m): 6:44am On Mar 26, 2022
boyfrank:

See this one oo, olodo feeling funky, if u had common sense, u should have first Googled it before coming here to display ur foolishness.
How on earth do u even get ur news? The video is all over the Internet.

So in the video you saw 3 Russian ships destroyed? When you have IQ of a sheep how can you tell that its only 1 that was destroyed. Smartness isn't for everyone. Go sell pure water grin

1 Like

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by powerblaze(m): 6:45am On Mar 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

grin grin grin

Russia is one overhyped shithole!

America did not even lose that in a year in over 6 years of war in Afghanistan

Glad its coming from them so the morons supporting them will finally accept

How can you send hunters to war without being killed like chickens, coupled with dilapidated soviet union era hardwares

1300 in less than a month? Da Fvck!

Nobody lies better in those figures than america

1 Like

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:47am On Mar 26, 2022
Temidayo9:

Sir, how much the whole population of Ukraine? A city five times of Lagos? Are you lienus?
Oga when Dem say read books you say na Twitter and Instagram you wan do... Russia by land mass is bigger than Nigeria but by population of people Nigeria tops... Ukraine by land mass is bigger than Nigeria but by population of people Nigeria tops..Oga no come disgrace urself do research it will help you..
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
BabaIbo:

After selling land to apply for visa and it got declined. You expect them to be happy with US or other western nation?

Wetin you feel them go do if they have the chance of tackling the nation that rejected the visa application?
Ok because you sell ur own land for naija apply for visa to a western country Dem con accept you na im make you turn a blind eye to their own atrocities abi... looooooooooool u be clown
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Codeye(m): 7:02am On Mar 26, 2022
LocalStandard1:
May there gentle and patriotic souls rest in peace. They forth not only for Russian integrity but the freedom of the world's peoples.

The Russians have given there own figure and I believe it. God bless mother Russia. Thank you.

For the record, there is a genocide and an ethnic cleansing going on now against the people of Southern Kaduna. We are being killed for absolutely no reason but hate and land theft, may God help us and may the people rise.
Who the hell are you?
You dare talk about ethnic cleansing while you fully supported a war criminal like Putin? Omg!!! What is wrong with you guys? Perhaps you will invites the Russian to protect their integrity too. Scum
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Ugosample(m): 7:11am On Mar 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:
A mature minded person knows that Ukraine has been rendered Useless, thanks to UK and United States. I never knew some comedians are useless, Zelensky made me know now

Exactly
That country no fit get head again
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Emmawhite91(m): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

grin grin grin

Russia is one overhyped shithole!

America did not even lose that in a year in over 6 years of war in Afghanistan

Glad its coming from them so the morons supporting them will finally accept

How can you send hunters to war without being killed like chickens, coupled with dilapidated soviet union era hardwares

1300 in less than a month? Da Fvck!
you forgot that u.s was backed by other nations in afghanistan but in this war ukraine is being backed by nato and eu to fight russia alone.
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Theunbothered: 7:13am On Mar 26, 2022
alcuin:

I'm very sure you believed the "Ghost of Kyiv". Sentiments and bullshitting is different from reality.

Was there any obligation on NATO when they closed the skies of Libya?

NATO's involvement in Libya was based on enforcing a UN vote. Other NATO members like Germany did not get involved because there was no obligation to fight in Libya.

If Russia were to attack a NATO country then all members would be involved.
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by boyfrank: 7:15am On Mar 26, 2022
jikins:

So in the video you saw 3 Russian ships destroyed? When you have IQ of a sheep how can you tell that its only 1 that was destroyed. Smartness isn't for everyone. Go sell pure water grin

Kai, with ur type eh. Nigeria will always be a sh*thole. Dude u are DULL. embarassed undecided
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by BillionKnights: 7:16am On Mar 26, 2022
LocalStandard1:
May there gentle and patriotic souls rest in peace. They forth not only for Russian integrity but the freedom of the world's peoples.

The Russians have given there own figure and I believe it. God bless mother Russia. Thank you.

For the record, there is a genocide and an ethnic cleansing going on now against the people of Southern Kaduna. We are being killed for absolutely no reason but hate and land theft, may God help us and may the people rise.
Dude.. you are praying for southern kaduna but you feel nothing about the oppression that Ukraine is facing, are you alright
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by InoGetJoy: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You trying hard to polish glaring failure. The USA can never lose 1300 in a month!
Considering the fact Russia built along boarders for months like they had all mapped out.
Look at the shame you supporting....
Russia is a overhyped poverty stricken nation. Look at an average military soldier with kits and hardware's his parading, you will know this lots are definition of poverty.
Nuclear power they got and why Putin keeps emphasizing it. Nothing else outside that!
Putin emphasized his nuclear power because that's the only way to keep NATO at bay. In case you've forgotten NATO is an alliance of 30 countries and no country on earth can fight 30 countries at the same time.

I asked you a question which you refused to answer; When was the last time the US has ever engaged in conventional war with another 1st-world nation? All they've been doing is fighting rag-tag bands of insurgents. After spending trillions of dollars in Afghanistan, they ran away leaving expensive equipment to the terrorists. Rubbish.
Even the US has said it that Putin hasn't been fielding their newer weapons in this war so I don't know the rubbish you're saying concerning their military hardware. It's clear that Russia is doing their best to minimize damage to civilian infrastructure but, as with any war, there must be collateral damage.
Lolz @ the bolded. If Russia was any of this crap you just spewed, the US would've invaded it years ago under the guise of "bringing freedom and democracy".

I don't even know why I'm engaging you on this while it's obvious you're one of these people who swallow everything the West throws at them without doing any research.
I wont engage you further

2 Likes

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by CoronaVirusPro: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2022
powerblaze:

Nobody lies better in those figures than america

Hello! Americas deployment alone will never make you believe they could lose 1300 in less than a month

Face reality! Didn't you know it will get these worse?

Russia is a outdated overhyped military!

And that figure is false. For them to accept 1300, over 3000 is dead.
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Funflipper: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
looooooooooool so the Ukrainians military was not training abi? una just like to dey talk rubbish for mouth... Oga following the fake news media to call Dem shit does not make Russian military shit.. if you like go test or better still make ur lord USA enter the fight see wetin go happen to Dem...

The US are in it by proxy and putin knows that. Russia is going to collapse after this war.
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by CoronaVirusPro: 7:44am On Mar 26, 2022
ElijahIme1992:

America is just thinking of Humanity!

Hello! If you take nuclear option away from the table, Russia will be rubbles in less than a week!

Seem you lots don't know the powers of America! It has over 10 time Russia military budget and does not advertise invention

Defense is a private institution on America! Doubt you know what plays by this defense companies, but America never advertises inventions, they use it.

When America commercialized F35`s should you know their is a greater demon? And if there could be a greater demon than F35`s, imagine what it could be?

Hello! When God created Earth, He placed it in the hands of Americans!
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by pieces: 7:44am On Mar 26, 2022
EMAXIM:
Imagine what humans lives is now worth.

It's really disheartening seeing this mess the European has caused the world.

We never asked them to colonize the world but they did anyways with their selfish interest at heart.

War has been a part human nature. Before WWI, kingdoms have been fighting kingdoms, nations against nations. The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it? Says the holy book.
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Funflipper: 7:48am On Mar 26, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Putin emphasized his nuclear power because that's the only way to keep NATO at bay. In case you've forgotten NATO is an alliance of 30 countries and no country on earth can fight 30 countries at the same time.

I asked you a question which you refused to answer; When was the last time the US has ever engaged in conventional war with another 1st-world nation? All they've been doing is fighting rag-tag bands of insurgents. After spending trillions of dollars in Afghanistan, they ran away leaving expensive equipment to the terrorists. Rubbish.
Even the US has said it that Putin hasn't been fielding their newer weapons in this war so I don't know the rubbish you're saying concerning their military hardware. It's clear that Russia is doing their best to minimize damage to civilian infrastructure but, as with any war, there must be collateral damage.
Lolz @ the bolded. If Russia was any of this crap you just spewed, the US would've invaded it years ago under the guise of "bringing freedom and democracy".

I don't even know why I'm engaging you on this while it's obvious you're one of these people who swallow everything the West throws at them without doing any research.
I wont engage you further

"Even the US has said it that Putin hasn't been fielding their newer weapons in this war so I don't know the rubbish you're saying concerning their military hardware"

... because there are no newer weapons lol. All the funds meant for the newer weapons have been siphoned abroad and used in buying super yachts and mansions all around the world by the ever corrupt Russian generals just like what you have going on in Nigeria.
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by jikins(m): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2022
boyfrank:

Kai, with ur type eh. Nigeria will always be a sh*thole. Dude u are DULL. embarassed undecided

Aba made smartness way no Sabi count grin. When you are done googling send me the video of 3 Russian ships being destroyed. Go learn how to sell pure water jare na that 1 suit you. Let more competent people handle this discuss
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by donforeign: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:
A mature minded person knows that Ukraine has been rendered Useless, thanks to UK and United States. I never knew some comedians are useless, Zelensky made me know now
that's your opinion.. my opinion is that I now respect Ukrainian forces than Russia. Russia is really overated, they only know how to bomb n bomb n missiles lmao .. Ukraine have my respect
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Walkee: 8:09am On Mar 26, 2022
Whobedatte:

Check tiktok ( Russia handle , Urra Russia ) and see same thing , Russia posting video games as videos of Ukraine war
I'm not on Tik Tok and I haven't seen any official Russian account posted anything that's false
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by loswhite(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2022
funshint:
I just like Russia's transparency....now imagine the loss figures on the Ukrainian side...those guys can lie like geez!
Russians are transparent while others are liars....lol.
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by loswhite(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
This is not a progaganda from the west.
This is not propaganda from Russia....
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by loswhite(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:
They are useless because they did not surrender their territories....smh
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by HRMK: 8:33am On Mar 26, 2022
who wan know casualities of russia?nor be jeje troble sleep for mat wey madman putin go wake am?na him wahala be dat jare!i beg.make una give me beta news!!
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Kelvin43000: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2022
Read Below

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Masterito(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2022
Man Ukraine is winning because Russia is yet to achieve any of it objectives. Putin and his generals thought Kyiv will fall in four days, which is why they called it special ops but it is almost a month now. So do you get it? Russia is just depending indiscriminate bombing right now but on the ground the fat younger Ukrainian Army is dealing with Russian Army. This war made me understand that the Russian Army is overrated.
AroleOduduwa2:
Anything pro Russia doesn't get attention due to the way the media have conditioned most minds.

Russia just successfully hit a Ukrainian military base, everyone is reporting on this except the msm

Ukraine depot was blown yesterday, leaving Ukrainian with shortage of gas, yet the msm claim Ukraine is winning and about to invade Moscow
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2022
No matter how weak a nation is the strong too will experience casualty once it's war.
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by tipsieoladj(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2022
funshint:
I just like Russia's transparency....now imagine the loss figures on the Ukrainian side...those guys can lie like geez!
Ukraine and NATO only know how to lie. They claimed 40,000 Russian troops has die which is a big lie and i wonder why some fools still believe the NATO and mainstream medias even with the evidence of propaganda right in our faces.
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by WATCHOVER(m): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2022
loswhite:
They are useless because they did not surrender their territories....smh
Keep quiet who told you that? Your useless Biden went to Poland to party, fear no let am come Ukraine where they invited him to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mali Coup: UN Security Council Orders Soldiers To Return To Barracks / Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him / Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.