Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi (1443 Views)

Nigerians Refuse To Help Driver As They Mock Tinubu While APC Campaign Bus Burns / Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy / Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by logicalman: 4:38am On Mar 26, 2022
Chop I chop career politicians who use religion and tribal sentiments to survive will forever stood with Tinubu because he is the master of the game.

The people that want positive change,I mean progressive minded Nigerians who believe in a better Nigeria for all of us are the supporting pillars and hardened followers of Peter Obi

The crash is between those whose belly is their God . Who will use religion and tribal sentiments to deceive the gullible and those who will do everything politically possible to change the ugly story of Nigeria
and then put laughter on the faces of the common man.Their determination for a change from old system is unequal.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by logicalman: 4:50am On Mar 26, 2022
Those who believe in themselves and in Nigeria will for ever stand with Peter Obi.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by EmirGold(m): 4:59am On Mar 26, 2022
God bless Tinubu
On his mandate i stand

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by babajero(m): 5:05am On Mar 26, 2022
EmirGold:
God bless Tinubu
On his mandate i stand
You don still start with this your stand again, you stand with buhari your legs nearly break, now you don run go stand with Tinubu, this time around na clutches you go use las las.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by EmirGold(m): 5:09am On Mar 26, 2022
babajero:
You don still start with this your stand again, you stand with buhari your legs nearly break, now you don run go stand with Tinubu, this time around na clutches you go use las las.
we won't deny you your only power which is wailing ooh, may God continue to strengthen you to wail more
May God continue to protect Tinubu
On his mandate i stand

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by helinues: 5:26am On Mar 26, 2022
Then start campaigning for Obi without shading others.

Can't some of you people make any comments without mentioning Tinubu's name? Why?

This is more like becoming regional trend.. This is becoming boring jor

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by logicalman: 5:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Until Nigerians know that the money shared by the politicians are the money stolen from the mass so if politicians share money to you collect .After all some of them have been packing money in the warehouse and allowing same to rotten there.

Please don't sell your conscience neither your vote to this chop I chop politicians.
Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by babajero(m): 6:13am On Mar 26, 2022
EmirGold:
we won't deny you your only power which is wailing ooh, may God continue to strengthen you to wail more
May God continue to protect Tinubu
On his mandate i stand
At least I wailed because of bad choices in government, which didn't exclude you because you are standing with a lifeless man, I hope you are still buying fuel ₦65, bag of rice 8000, satchet of pure ₦5, local flight ticket below ₦20,000, direct Tokunbo motor ₦1m - ₦1.2m, 2eggs ₦50, egg roll ₦100, big loaf of bread ₦200, a long road travel at most ₦7,000, one standard room in Lagos ₦1,500, bag of cement ₦1200 - ₦1,500, if not then a wailer is like a god unto you, because you are worst than a zombie. Mind you when you give birth and your children gets to know about this period, they will swear for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by Bobloco: 6:29am On Mar 26, 2022
grin

With Tinubu, you are sure to get a share of the below

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by Yibo(m): 6:39am On Mar 26, 2022
Peter Obi Pandora is an infidel
Hausa Fulani can never vote for such people unless he is ready to convert

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by udele1: 6:41am On Mar 26, 2022
You have said it all.
Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by EmirGold(m): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2022
babajero:
At least I wailed because of bad choices in government, which didn't exclude you because you are standing with a lifeless man, I hope you are still buying fuel ₦65, bag of rice 8000, satchet of pure ₦5, local flight ticket below ₦20,000, direct Tokunbo motor ₦1m - ₦1.2m, 2eggs ₦50, egg roll ₦100, big loaf of bread ₦200, a long road travel at most ₦7,000, one standard room in Lagos ₦1,500, bag of cement ₦1200 - ₦1,500, if not then a wailer is like a god unto you, because you are worst than a zombie. Mind you when you give birth and your children gets to know about this period, they will swear for you.
On Tinubu mandate i stand, nothing can stop me
Haters can go hang themselves

4 Likes

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Igbo hate any good Yoruba leaders, they love FFK, adeyanju and others

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by Bastardlyrich: 6:46am On Mar 26, 2022
EmirGold:
On Tinubu mandate i stand, nothing can stop me
Haters can go hang themselves
On atiku me I stand,so fulanis can continue the good works of sending those cowords, ritualisst, backstabbetrs, betrayass, theivesss and derty pbigs to Benin republic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by logicalman: 6:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Igbo:
Peter Obi Pandora is an infidel
Hausa Fulani can never vote for such people unless he is ready to convert
That is what we have been saying, your only weapon is tribal sentiments. There no other reason you have against Peter Obi presidency rather than tribal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by EmirGold(m): 6:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

On atiku me I stand,so fulanis can continue the good works of sending those cowords, ritualisst, backstabbetrs, betrayass, theivesss and derty pbigs to Benin republic.
who cares about inconsequentil 5% p!gs, slaves to fulani masters. You are free to vote atiku, nobody really give a fvck about wo*thl*ss akpu munching gor*ll*s

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by Anyiamaka: 6:51am On Mar 26, 2022
EmirGold:
God bless Tinubu
On his mandate i stand

God blesses all men and women. You can stand anywhere you want, Tinubu has no mandate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by Salvador1: 6:52am On Mar 26, 2022
SlyDev:
Igbo hate any good Yoruba leaders, they love FFK, adeyanju and others
same thing Yorubas are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by EmirGold(m): 6:52am On Mar 26, 2022
logicalman:

That is what we have been saying, your only weapon is tribal sentiments. There no other reason you have against Peter Obi presidency rather than tribal.
mark this, the useless tribal bigot obituary pandora will never rule this country

4 Likes

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by EmirGold(m): 6:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Anyiamaka:

God blesses all men and women. You can stand anywhere you want, Tinubu has no mandate.
wailing wailer
Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 26, 2022
Salvador1:
same thing Yorubas are doing.

Yoruba don't even know Peter obi exist undecided

1 Like

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by Yibo(m): 7:02am On Mar 26, 2022
logicalman:

Y1bo started it

2 Likes

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by Yibo(m): 7:08am On Mar 26, 2022
logicalman:

That is what we have been saying, your only weapon is tribal sentiments. [b]There no other reason you have against Peter Obi [/b]presidency rather than tribal.
Peter Peter Obi is also a thief

3 Likes

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by Salvador1: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2022
SlyDev:

Yoruba don't even know Peter obi exist undecided
tell that to Nairaland e-urchins.
Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 26, 2022
helinues:

Can't some of you people make any comments without mentioning Tinubu's name? Why?

Indeed. It is sickening and confirmation that most Nigerians are difficult, prejudiced and ethnocentric people who should go and lead themselves and live with their own people alone.

Our Governors in the SW know this already and this is why they are advocating for regionalism and the abolition of States so Yorubas can be one and lead themselves prosperously.

We understand the character of others and know what has to be done moving forward.

We just need to find a way to get most Yorubas aware of the big picture and how the future must shape out.

3 Likes

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 26, 2022
EmirGold:
mark this, the useless tribal bigot obituary pandora will never rule this country

Obi is not even worth talking about. Who is he? The fact this man is one of those Igbos view as their biggest political hope just shows how hopeless the future of Igbos is and will always be.

4 Likes

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by softwareman(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2022
helinues:

Honestly it is so annoying, but also revealing. If you truly believe in Peter obi then promote him. Why always obsess about tinubu.
You are not going to change the mind of tinubu's admirers , just as you are not going to Obi's admirers with negative comments.
Secondly, politics is about REALITY and PRAGMATISM and not IDEALISM.
It is what it is, not what you want it to be.

2 Likes

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by EmirGold(m): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2022
Dapinski:

Obi is not even worth talking about. Who is he? The fact this man is one of those Igbos view as their biggest political hope just shows how hopeless the future of Igbos is and will always be.
obituary pandora is a nobody, he can't even win his region

3 Likes

Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by olisaEze(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Well Op, Peter Obi & Tinubu are not the only ones to have declared their intent, although I understand why you have based ur comparison on just two of them. Tinubu is a bigger politician than Obi by every indices, but Obi will always be the better candidate to cut down on the government waste that is destroying our economy. On that, there can be no comparison between the two. We can’t keep doing the same things over & over again expecting to see a different result!
Re: Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi by udele1: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2022
Dapinski:

He is the man that invested and saved for his state.

He is the man that finished as governor and left government. He is not collecting tax on behalf of his state, years after leaving office.

He is one that know how to grow money, by business and not dependent on government to survive.

He is the one that did not put his wife in charge of state resources, his daughter in charge of market and soon incharge of advertising in his state.

He is the only governor that agreed to save for the rainy day, when other states refused.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi / Reason Why Hausas, Yorubas, Edo And The Niger Delta Man Will Not Trust The Igbo / 12 Senators Plan Defection, plot Ahmad Lawan's removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.