Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

In Need Of Hookup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of Hookup (3829 Views)

Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location / What Is The Price Of Hookup In Your Area Now? / Michat App Full Of Hookup Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of Hookup by colestephan86: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2022
lavylilly:
Private jet expensive
Private part token abi? You are not serious, look for ladies in your neighborhood, church or ask your friends to get you someone
Don't mind him
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Lagosogun(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

E no concern me .. Iwanna post my own pre wedding shoots

Op call me 08057524776

Alright. Would reach out. grin grin grin this should be fun.
Re: In Need Of Hookup by dacblogger: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2022
This one is looking for who will use him for ritual... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of Hookup by Lagosogun(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2022
dacblogger:
This one is looking for who will use him for ritual... smiley

Nigerian's n retarded way of thinking. So you believe rutual works ? You legitimately belief in those archaic beliefs n tradition of men of old? You need help seek one. I know I'll see comments like this one that's why i said we could meet at a plat close to the girls. Nigerian's always acting holier than thou...
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2022
bigjackass:
Hookup without fees? So in short you want a random Nigerian girl from nairaland to leave her house and meet up for sex with a stranger without giving her cash undecided. You no go see
Leave the sugomú make e dey find hookup without pay... Ode. kiss

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Hookup by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2022
lavylilly:
How much are your offering?

Op, nack this hoe now... Be laisay she go worth am.. follow am negotiate.. hin fine small. smiley
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Lagosogun:

Bro which side for iyanu iba. I no want carry olosho or girl wen i know say be olosho na why i choose random forum. So we just meet for the fun of it. We both just enjoy ourselves like we both want it. A stranger n if we vibe well we just move with the wind.

So a stranger that comes for knacks for the fun of it is a decent geh? Oponu.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Hookup by Kola5281(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2022
lavylilly:
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to r.chibuogwu@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.

Oga I'm really interested, I'm a computer literate and also a graduate.
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Orubebe01: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2022
Op I guess you are not looking for skull to mine and organ to harvest.
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Rickmann: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lagosogun:
Okay guys i decided to create this account anonymously. I'm interested in hookup with a girl that's really naughty that stays with in lagos or ogun. Let's just have fun.

At my place or a nearby hotel close to her place just for the fun of it. Hit me up if you're interested. Yeah, if you also love to have a 3some (two girls perhaps you your friend and a boy) I'm also in. Remember it's just for the fun of it.

I stay in Lagos but i can drive down to anyone in Ogun state that's not too far from Lagos.

Personally I'm 25 of age. If you're a girl seeing this just drop a comment and I'll hit you up ��

At just 25?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of Hookup by Cardealer2021(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rickmann:

At just 25?

What wrong with his age
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Choilila: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
hookup NI, pinup kor.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Hookup by Lagosogun(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Leave the sugomú make e dey find hookup without pay... Ode. kiss

Lol grin grin grin no b fight na. I said for the fun of it but i also had that in mind too. Normal levels
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Lagosogun(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Op, nack this hoe now... Be laisay she go worth am.. follow am negotiate.. hin fine small. smiley

I don ask her ooo. Say hw he much b d level wen she want considering i only wanted to do it for the fun of it with anyone interested. But since she made mention of tip i ask how much she want make i pay.
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Lagosogun(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Fuckaniza:

So a stranger that comes for knacks for the fun of it is a decent geh? Oponu.

Yes of course. Sometimes as teenagers we have different cravings. A stranger could also want that and still be a decent girl. because she craves for such doesn't make her indecent. But it's okay to judge. I don't judge

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Hookup by Lagosogun(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Orubebe01:
Op I guess you are not looking for skull to mine and organ to harvest.

And wetin i go use the skull wen i mine do? Wetin i go use the organ do? Lol. People cannot continue thinking this way but i understand where you are coming from coupled with the random ritual killings and insecurity in Nigeria one could say such. No offense. You're entitled to your own opinion.
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Lagosogun(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rickmann:

At just 25?

Yes. You have a problem with that? Does 25 sound like 12 to you or at what age does an individual become an adult ?
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Lagosogun(m): 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Op call me 08057524776

Number is not allocated cheesy grin grin grin lol. This girl you dey pull my legs sha grin grin grin This NL una cruise no b here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of Hookup by Lagosogun(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Op call me 08057524776

Lol. If you're serious say you no dey whyne me reach me via oh seven oh tree sehven six six wan hate tree nine
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Candidlady: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lagosogun:

Lol. If you're serious say you no dey whyne me reach me via oh seven oh tree sehven six six wan hate tree nine

Idont speak BROWNS English please !!! Gave you my loc. But seems like you no serious! Ialready rang goooodharddick but idont wanna place all my eggs in a basket.. You get my drift cuz goooodharddick is a let down
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Lagosogun(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
lavylilly:
How much are your offering?

With your permission, can i contact you via the phone number listed on your profile? Mine is oh seven oh tree sehven six six wan hate tree nine
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Izakbigprick(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Lagosogun post=111377677]

Remember i said just for the fun of it. I never said anything about money but yeah i could consider that but not up the the regular guys pay. Just a token of appreciation. You in, should i reach out?

Older or younger doesn't matter either. Just for the fun of it. Let's get freaky n satisfy our most intimate sexual fantasies without discrimination. � Wahalah for nacking thing's on point

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Hookup by Lagosogun(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Idont speak BROWNS English please !!! Gave you my loc. But seems like you no serious! Ialready rang goooodharddick but idont wanna place all my eggs in a basket.. You get my drift cuz goooodharddick is a let down

Location you posted was inaccurate. Why no give me a location that open or easy to find on google maps that way i won't get lost while driving or better still a landmark.
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Candidlady: 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lagosogun:

Location you posted was inaccurate. Why no give me a location that open or easy to find on google maps that way i won't get lost while driving or better still a landmark.

Be like you have found someone else.. Do you Anglican secondary school by the transformer around Ogun second toll gate ?
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Highman56: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lagosogun:
Shea girls no dey like sexual adventures abi wetin ?
When money no dey involved.dem go ignore u
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Lagosogun(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Highman56:

When money no dey involved.dem go ignore u

Lol. I know but it only unwise for anyone to think money wont be involved but to me it's not about the money but the fun n adventure. Uf anyone show's interest then we'd discuss terms privately. Lol i guess that's not a difficult thing
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Lagosogun(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Be like you have found someone else.. Do you Anglican secondary school by the transformer around Ogun second toll gate ?

Okay let me look this up on Google maps. Flash me n I'll call back 07037661839
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Candidlady: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lagosogun:

Okay let me look this up on Google maps. Flash me n I'll call back 07037661839

Please it is getting late make we run conclude. Just so you know icharge per hour! Hope car has factory fitted AC? And why type of ride do you have?
Re: In Need Of Hookup by carl90(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
OP,so you think you can hook up with babe on this forum without paying up for service rendered at the end of the show?
Okay na.
Abeg , enter the nearest club or hotel at ojo there and hook up with a runs gal and conclude transactions.
That is the more realistic move to make now.
It is weekend.
So ,clubs and hotels go full.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Hookup by Lagosogun(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Please it is getting late make we run conclude. Just so you know icharge per hour! Hope car has factory fitted AC? And why type of ride do you have?

Flash or text lets talk on phone
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Lagosogun(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
carl90:
OP,so you think you can hook up with babe on this forum without paying up for service rendered at the end of the show?
Okay na.
Abeg , enter the nearest club or hotel at ojo there and hook up with a runs gal and conclude transactions.
That is the more realistic move to make now.
It is weekend.
So ,clubs and hotels go full.

Yeah i know nah. Even along egbeda road dem plenty but i want the fantasy from online, a random girl. Looks don't matter. I fit go elegushi like this gan wait till 4am carry one girl for late hour but i just want the adventure. You dig. Hotels plenty for ojo na. Me know everywhere for ojo. All the corners
Re: In Need Of Hookup by Candidlady: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lagosogun:

Flash or text lets talk on phone

Glo network is acting up now cry what kinda ride do you have

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Another Girl Lured Me To Her Bed Last Night / Men Who Type Like This Should Be Hanged! / Neighbor Watch As Husband And Wife Fight Each Other Fiercely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.