Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location (1464 Views)

This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls / I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? / In Need Of Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location by yad2eidi: 6:28pm On Jan 21
please be realistic, we are not talking about those unrealistic coded runs prices.
lagos between 20k and 30k
Re: Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location by imagrg(m): 10:18pm On Jan 21
Edo: between 10k and N1m.
Re: Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location by yad2eidi: 4:39am On Jan 24
na ibadan i want know
Re: Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location by RichardRexs(m): 10:15am On Jan 24
Abuja 8k -100k
Re: Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location by bobonla: 10:46am On Jan 24
Chat with one now

Re: Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location by spencekat(m): 10:58am On Jan 24
bobonla:
Chat with one now
This olosho be try dey jovial with you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location by bobonla: 11:09am On Jan 24
spencekat:
This olosho be try dey jovial with you. grin
Hehehe. I dey tell u. If not she for done change am for me oo

1 Like

Re: Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location by PECON1(m): 11:33am On Jan 24
bobonla:
Chat with one now
olosho wey get respect 😁
Re: Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location by bobonla: 11:39am On Jan 24
PECON1:
olosho wey get respect 😁
Lol
Re: Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location by skj1377(m): 11:41am On Jan 24
Ha ha. Funny enough few years down the line you will see them in Shiloh asking for future husband. Am sorry for men.

1 Like

Re: Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location by Dubetex96(m): 11:54am On Jan 24
bobonla:
Chat with one now

This one has not lost her home training.

Op i can confidently tell u that she will treat u right if u spice up your price equation.

Before I forget which dating app is that

1 Like

Re: Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location by bobonla: 12:03pm On Jan 24
Dubetex96:

This one has not lost her home training.

Op i can confidently tell u that she will treat u right if u spice up your price equation.

Before I forget which dating app is that
Omo na letschat oooo. I just dey catch cruise here. I've contacted 2. They are come but omo I off phone.

2 Likes

Re: Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location by yad2eidi: 4:52pm On Jan 27
calabar has a decent price too

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Husband Has A Mistress? / Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic At All / Girl’s Spinal Chord Broken By Lover;to Be On Wheelchair 4 Life,can This Be Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.